crazymilkman
    crazymilkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sat nba 02/27

Minnesota Timberwolves +4 / ML

Portland is playing the 4th game in 5 nights. They are coming off an OT loss to the Bulls going to this game. Past match up tells us that the Wolves is Portland's bitch. The last 3 games this season went Portland's way with close to a 20-point winning margin. This is the lowest line this season made as 13 and 12.5 point road dog and as a 7.5 home dog in that stretch. It kinda makes you wonder what's with the short line in this game.

Portland has everything going for them ATS-wise. They are 11-3 ATS on back to back games and has a winning ATS rate of 62% on the road. Wolves isn't that bad at home (well who am I kidding). Despite a 9-20 SU home record they are 17-12 ATS at home and so-so 8-8 on back to back games.

What boggles me is the short line set in this game with the Wolves playing 4 games in 5 nights as well. Going against what is logically sound and playing this craptastic card.

Noteworthy:
    The UNDER 188 in Boston looks pretty good. Nets could barely put up 90 points and the Celts missing 15-20 points without Pierce in that game. Indiana Pacers give me a good vibe in that game catching which I believe a tired Bulls team playing back to back games off an OT win. The Jazz looks like they're looking ahead to the Rockets last night against the Queens.

crazymilkman
    crazymilkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

indi-3

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I like the Indy pick. I also like the nets 1H +6. thoughts? I love playing halves.