kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No clue what his mindset is on that? Maybe can sell him on idea when he out there w the second unit he will be given opportunity to take as many shots as he wants plus give a championship caliber team a spark off the bench. I dunno if his ego be ok with that or not? Might actually get more shots in a situation like that than simply being 3rd option when they all on floor? Beats me, should be able to work it out, most the time if a team winnings ego’s take a back seat. It when things going bad when everyone pissed off about their role.
    maybe. but being a starter your first two years and then becoming a bench player for 2 years because cousins and green come in may not sit well. he may resent lebron a little because he thought him, ball, and igram were the future. now he's playing with a bunch of older guys lol. at the end of the day it's worth the risk. if he doesn;t like it, more money there for the next guy.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Lakers not gonna contend for shit. Picking up guys off the trash heap isn’t gonna change a thing. Lakers fans are fun. All these guys they added are now great players, and add up to being better than just Kawhi. Have no shooters whatsoever outside of Green, and he’s streaky. Vince Carter to the rescue!

Cuse0323

No way in hell that you bench Kuzma for Boogie. Lakers are just put together poorly. The guys they have just don’t mesh well. A lot that play the same spot, and may be forced to play out of position. Just no guard play. I guess LeBron will be the guard play. He’s gonna have to be the one that gets them a bucket when the offense bogs down. Rondo just doesn’t fit in there. He barely fit in, in the NBA, in general. Danny Green your biggest threat from deep, and he’s just a 25 minute, 40 percent guy. Solid ancillary piece, but he’s gonna be asked to do more now. Not gonna go out and get you 30 when you need it. Their lineup is just weird, and just doesn’t scare me at all. I think they will struggle to find an identity.

Cuse0323

And with the ultimate death blow, Kuzma is dating Kendall Jenner now. His career may shit the bed. These guys never learn.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Last edited by 19th Hole; 07-07-19 at 05:00 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    No way in hell that you bench Kuzma for Boogie. Lakers are just put together poorly. The guys they have just don’t mesh well. A lot that play the same spot, and may be forced to play out of position. Just no guard play. I guess LeBron will be the guard play. He’s gonna have to be the one that gets them a bucket when the offense bogs down. Rondo just doesn’t fit in there. He barely fit in, in the NBA, in general. Danny Green your biggest threat from deep, and he’s just a 25 minute, 40 percent guy. Solid ancillary piece, but he’s gonna be asked to do more now. Not gonna go out and get you 30 when you need it. Their lineup is just weird, and just doesn’t scare me at all. I think they will struggle to find an identity.
    Pretty much everything you just posted was wrong. Kuzma off the bench he would still.get tons of minutes since cousins can't play a lot. How do you know they don't mesh well when most are new and haven't played with each other yet? Lebron and ad don't play same spot. Kawhi and george do play the same position.most of the lakers play different positions. Quin cook, rondo,green etc are guards. Rondo is one of the best defending point guards of all time and you say he didn't fit in the nba? Danny green is an amazing 3 poimt shoter and it's what the lakers needed. Why would the lakers need danny green yo get 30 when they have bron and davis? What team would he need to get 30 on with two superstars already? I swear laker haters make no sense. I'm a utah jazz fan and even I know lakers are stacked!

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Pretty much everything you just posted was wrong. Kuzma off the bench he would still.get tons of minutes since cousins can't play a lot. How do you know they don't mesh well when most are new and haven't played with each other yet? Lebron and ad don't play same spot. Kawhi and george do play the same position.most of the lakers play different positions. Quin cook, rondo,green etc are guards. Rondo is one of the best defending point guards of all time and you say he didn't fit in the nba? Danny green is an amazing 3 poimt shoter and it's what the lakers needed. Why would the lakers need danny green yo get 30 when they have bron and davis? What team would he need to get 30 on with two superstars already? I swear laker haters make no sense. I'm a utah jazz fan and even I know lakers are stacked!
    God damn. You tell I’m wrong and that’s what you come up with? Basically making assumptions out of everything I said. I didn’t say AD and LeBron play the same position. Rondo may play defense, but he has rarely fit well with any of the teams he’s been on because of his offense. Hence him bouncing all around the league. He needs to handle the ball and run the offense, but with LeBron there then what good does he provide? He can’t shoot worth a damn, and can’t create his own, so how is he gonna be at his strength when LeBron is just gonna have the ball anyway?

Danny Green is amazing now. Those 10 points a game are mind blowing. Unreal. Sometimes you need your 2 guard to step up and put up 30 when your other guys are off. He’s not that guy, but is being forced into that spot as their main shooting threat. Outside of his normal role of just a 3 and D guy who doesn’t have to do too much. These are just a bunch of guys thrown together in haste because they had no other choice. You will see it once the season begins and they struggle to live up to expectations because they don’t gel right.

I won’t even get into why it’s dumb to bench Kuzma. Maybe the Lakers are stupid enough to do it.

I do like you asking how do I know they don’t mesh well together, then saying they are all new and haven’t played together yet.

Last edited by Cuse0323; 07-07-19 at 10:27 AM.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

I think team chemistry is fine. This is basically the 2017-2018 Pelicans team + Lebron

Demonata

God damn. You tell I’m wrong and that’s what you come up with? Basically making assumptions out of everything I said. I didn’t say AD and LeBron play the same position. Rondo may play defense, but he has rarely fit well with any of the teams he’s been on because of his offense. Hence him bouncing all around the league. He needs to handle the ball and run the offense, but with LeBron there then what good does he provide? He can’t shoot worth a damn, and can’t create his own, so how is he gonna be at his strength when LeBron is just gonna have the ball anyway?

Danny Green is amazing now. Those 10 points a game are mind blowing. Unreal. Sometimes you need your 2 guard to step up and put up 30 when your other guys are off. He’s not that guy, but is being forced into that spot as their main shooting threat. Outside of his normal role of just a 3 and D guy who doesn’t have to do too much. These are just a bunch of guys thrown together in haste because they had no other choice. You will see it once the season begins and they struggle to live up to expectations because they don’t gel right.

I won’t even get into why it’s dumb to bench Kuzma. Maybe the Lakers are stupid enough to do it.

I do like you asking how do I know they don’t mesh well together, then saying they are all new and haven’t played together yet.

You are way smarter than vegas, you should mortgage your house and bet it all on lakers to not win it all?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Anthony Davis needs to finally stay healthy for a season,if they expect to go deep in the tournament. Its just that simple.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Anthony Davis needs to finally stay healthy for a season,if they expect to go deep in the tournament. Its just that simple.
    Kawhi always unhealthy too.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Lakers a terrible fit, horrible management. I'm not even sure if Lakers could make the playoffs next year, let alone winning it all, lol. Looking at that West standings, who is falling off? Okc obviously, but a lot of teams gotten better, and it will be a dog fight to be in the playoffs in the west. Lakers should of surrounded the BIG 2 with a bunch of hard playing role players, but nope, they wanted the old washed up players to kill the team.

Cuse0323

You are way smarter than vegas, you should mortgage your house and bet it all on lakers to not win it all?
    What’s the line? I would, but I’m able to flip money easily gambling without needing to lock it all on a future.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Who is the Clippers starting 5 next year?
    Paul George
    Kawhi Leonard
    Montrezl Harrell
    Pat Beverley
    ????

Shamet?
    Move Harrell to 4 and Zubac at 5??

Honestly they are not as deep as everyone is saying. I love Lou Williams but you know he is coming off the bench, but with who? Harkless? They still have a lot of work to do. Load management and all...
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cuse0323

Shamet. Trez may come off the bench and Zubac starts.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

And with the ultimate death blow, Kuzma is dating Kendall Jenner now. His career may shit the bed. These guys never learn.
    Kardashian kiss of death.. Kuzma is ruined...

All the Kardashians sure like the brothers. Wondering if the mom raised them all up playing with black barbies or something. Just strange that the entire family goes interracial.. Everything is strange with the Kardashians though..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Lakers a terrible fit, horrible management. I'm not even sure if Lakers could make the playoffs next year, let alone winning it all, lol. Looking at that West standings, who is falling off? Okc obviously, but a lot of teams gotten better, and it will be a dog fight to be in the playoffs in the west. Lakers should of surrounded the BIG 2 with a bunch of hard playing role players, but nope, they wanted the old washed up players to kill the team.
    Yep, the Utah Jazz, Houston Rockets and maybe even the Nuggets can't be over looked next year. Warriors will still have the splash brothers and Green too..

LA teams are getting all the hype and talk now, they better put in the work!! The West is gonna be tough..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

like I said if Cousins is effective they dance to the title very easy

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kardashian kiss of death.. Kuzma is ruined...

All the Kardashians sure like the brothers. Wondering if the mom raised them all up playing with black barbies or something. Just strange that the entire family goes interracial.. Everything is strange with the Kardashians though..
    Maybe mom had a thing with OJ, and passed it down the way. Who knows. They love money and fame even though they have plenty of it themselves. Just happen to be in LA, and pick off one basketball player after another. Kim the smartest of the bunch. Settled down with Kanye and actually doing something with her life.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Harrell and Williams prefer to come off the bench. Zubac and Shamet will probably start

Clippers' weakness is still their frontcourt. Harrell is great but undersized. Zubac a little soft. Lakers should dominate them inside.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Kawhi always unhealthy too.
    No doubt,im not even saying the Clips win the title. Cant just assume because he manage to win it with the Raps,lightning will strike twice. Alot could happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Last I read Kawhi has a degenerate leg. Something about blood flow restriction to his quad or something.. Sounds like it's gonna plague him for the rest of his career.

To lazy to google it now. He could be sitting out games in the future for sure..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I have watched Zubac live more than anyone on this forum. He is not a full season guey.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. From my perspective the Clippers have a superior defensive team but will struggle at times to put up points. The Lakers have a superior offensive team but will struggle to stop teams and need to outscore them.

Cuse0323

Clippers definitely need a big. May be able to resign JaMychal Green. Who played well for them.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Toronto dead now
    Yup

First ... 2345