TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Paul George and Leonard together spells death.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Now if the Clippers never got rid of Blake Griffin.... well... holy sh#$!!!!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Clippers have to be the favorites to win the NBA title next year. Kawhi, George, Lou Williams, Montrezl Harrell, Patrick Beverly.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    fukked the lakers royally. missing out on curry, d rose, ariza etc. gonna have to get cousins, iggy, danny green and vince carter now.
    now that i think about it, i will put this team up against clippers. probably have to get jamal crawford and rondo too. and danny green just signed with lakers.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

pg rondo
    sg kuzma
    sf green
    pf james
    c davis

iggy and crawford off the bench. i'll take that. there may be money left to sign boogie if he takes a 2 yr/15 mil player option deal.
    Last edited by kingdom; 07-06-19 at 01:58 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Clippers have to be the favorites to win the NBA title next year. Kawhi, George, Lou Williams, Montrezl Harrell, Patrick Beverly.
    Only future I see at BO.

WTF???

J. Butler Points Per Game 2019-2020 Reg. Season
    07:00 PM 78032 Over 21½ PPG -150
    78033 Under 21½ PPG +110
    J. Butler Rebounds Per Game 2019-2020 Reg. Season
    07:00 PM 78035 Under 5½ RPG -130
    78034 Over 5½ RPG +100
    K. Irving Points Per Game 2019-2020 Reg. Season
    07:00 PM 78028 Over 22½ PPG -160
    78029 Under 22½ PPG +130
    K. Irving Rebounds Per Game 2019-2020 Reg. Season
    07:00 PM 78030 Over 3½ RPG -115
    78031 Under 3½ RPG -115

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31712

now that i think about it, i will put this team up against clippers. probably have to get jamal crawford and rondo too. and danny green just signed with lakers.
    Green got paid nicely, 2 year 30m, but huge pickup for Lakers

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

pg rondo
    sg kuzma
    sf green
    pf james
    c davis

iggy and crawford off the bench. i'll take that. there may be money left to sign boogie if he takes a 2 yr/15 mil player option deal.
    Rondo and Cousins are both washed up trash. Jamal Crawford is 40 years old. Iggy doesn't have much left. Lebron doesn't have much left.
    Lakers window for winning a title was bent on getting a 3rd superstar to go with AD/Lebron since they don't have any cap room to get other good players. They failed. They aren't winning shit this year. Probably be a 5th or 6th seed in the West

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Green got paid nicely, 2 year 30m, but huge pickup for Lakers
    pretty sure they had no choice in 15 mil as clips would have gave him 10 easy. smart move leaves enough to sign iggy, rondo, and maybe cousins on the cheap. if not javelle mcgee gets another run at it. i kinda like this team they are going to put together.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

If true the best scenario to keep LaBronna whimpering as an also-ran.
    Canada's team was not going to repeat,
    Cash poor OKC should revert back to Seattle
    and suck the tech tit money.

After all is said and done it was a momentous night for the NBA and
    the new Champion Clipper franchise!!

asiagambler

pg rondo
    sg kuzma
    sf green
    pf james
    c davis

Is Miami still trying to unload Dragic? I'd go for him over Rondo if possible. Lakers need more shooting

asiagambler

pretty sure they had no choice in 15 mil as clips would have gave him 10 easy. smart move leaves enough to sign iggy, rondo, and maybe cousins on the cheap. if not javelle mcgee gets another run at it. i kinda like this team they are going to put together.
    Yeah it's not bad under the circumstances but still no long term plan for them. Sadly, no one wants to play with Lebron

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Rondo and Cousins are both washed up trash. Jamal Crawford is 40 years old. Iggy doesn't have much left. Lebron doesn't have much left.
    Lakers window for winning a title was bent on getting a 3rd superstar to go with AD/Lebron since they don't have any cap room to get other good players. They failed. They aren't winning shit this year. Probably be a 5th or 6th seed in the West
    rondo is not there to score. iggy led playoffs in dunks and if you looked at his hands on defense, much like pippen in portland he still has it. people assume lebron and iggy don't have much left. check lebron's numbers after he came back from injury last year. even playing 30 mins. his numbers barely changed. and seeding doesn't matter with lebron. only one team has a chance in west against him in playoffs and thats clips. other teams don't know how to win (i.e. denver, utah). kuzma is an all star quality player. Cousins is not washed up. not the same guy, but 2nd year off injury will be definite improvement. especially playing with lebron and AD.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Great move for the NBA. There’s actually some parity in the league now. Warriors, Clippers, Nuggets, Rockets, Mavs, Lakers, somewhat the Blazers, and I guess the Jazz. West is gonna be exciting to watch. The Pelicans will be interesting with all that young talent. Probably a couple years away from any serious contention, but could fight for a playoff spot. The East may open right on up for Milwaukee to take the leap into the Finals next season. But, the Sixers, Celtics, and the Nets will put up a fight, though still gotta go with the Freak breaking through after paying his dues this year, and learning a lot. The Heat will be another interesting team to watch. Hawks too. Fun young lineup to keep an eye on.

Actually excited for an NBA season for the first time in years. It isn’t the inevitable Warriors vs. LeBron it had been, or just the Warriors mowing down everyone. Only injuries stopped them. Now they’re back down to Earth a bit with no KD, but they made moves too. Adding Willie Cauley-Stein was a sneaky great pickup. Perfect guy to man the middle in their system. Then DLo, and they’re right back to being one of the top contenders. Though people are saying they will trade him eventually. We’ll see how he fits in their system. Will be interesting to see how they handle it. The Spurs need to make a move to remain relevant. Seems like their time has passed. So much going on around the league, that I’m writing a fckin essay.

Kawhi back home, with George as his sidekick, and a solid crew of players who know their role and will win games. Tough to lose SGA, and tons of draft picks, but you have two stars in their prime now that play ball on both sides of the action. A little Jordan/Pippen similarities. Montrez would be Rodman and you got their big 3. Screw the draft. It’s fine for the Clippers to give up picks because they already have some young talent, mixed with a few veterans that provides them with depth. The Lakers have nothing, and can’t add shit through the draft now.

The Lakers absolutely botched free agency, and are completely depleted outside of LeBron, AD, and Kuzma. They need to add anyone with a pulse at this point. I’d go after Cousins for sure. Gonna need to be able to score in the paint when the shots aren’t falling. Need a shooter like Danny Green now. Would have been nice to get Curry. In the end, the Lakers end up as the big loser in free agency. Even worse than the Knicks. At least they got Randle. Lakers put all their eggs in the Kawhi basket, and came up empty. Their front office is a joke, while Jerry West continues to be brilliant. The King is not winning another Championship, as he slowly fades away in LA, and focuses on his newfound dreams in business and the big screen. He may fold up shop even earlier than expected if they don’t get him a third star. Let’s see him win with only one star beside him like Shaq and Kobe did.

Gotta love this NBA summer. So many storylines that I could write a book on this shit.
    Points Awarded:

Mackballs gave Cuse0323 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah it's not bad under the circumstances but still no long term plan for them. Sadly, no one wants to play with Lebron
    it's a big shadow. AD is a long term plan. still have flexibility as lebron and ad are only big contracts. kuzma gonna be a solid player. add another piece in fa over next two years.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Cuse, I am sending this post to ESPN. If they are offering a felon drug addict who cant even write a readable sentence a job surely you will be on the payroll from that novel of a post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

still no parity in league. only 4 teams good enough to win. lal, lac, phi, milw. brad stevens a wild card as he will do an incredible coaching job with this team. he is much better with manageable talent. but don't think c's can beat west team stars in playoffs. and they added kanter who giannis will eat for lunch.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Cuse, I am sending this post to ESPN. If they are offering a felon drug addict who cant even write a readable sentence a job surely you will be on the payroll from that novel of a post.

I could write about shit like this for days on end. ESPN only hires hacks that got their society mandated liberal indoctrination degree. I’d write circles around those “educated” blowhards.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

just signed mcgee. already signed green. rondo next and maybe cousins. then vince on the super cheap. gonna have to send 2nd round pics and cash to try and get iggy.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Wow... Will our Cuse be writing for ESPN???

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Is Miami still trying to unload Dragic? I'd go for him over Rondo if possible. Lakers need more shooting
    got a feeling dragic gonna want a lot more cash. rondo probably not as many options. point guard isn't gonna need to score on this team. rondo will fit in fine.

asiagambler

just signed mcgee. already signed green. rondo next and maybe cousins. then vince on the super cheap. gonna have to send 2nd round pics and cash to try and get iggy.
    Solid team. Lakers Clippers games are going to be absolute wars

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Solid team. Lakers Clippers games are going to be absolute wars
    lol after 50 years, its finally a rivalry

Cuse0323

still no parity in league. only 4 teams good enough to win. lal, lac, phi, milw. brad stevens a wild card as he will do an incredible coaching job with this team. he is much better with manageable talent. but don't think c's can beat west team stars in playoffs. and they added kanter who giannis will eat for lunch.
    Let’s say you’re right. That’s still four teams instead of just LeBron versus the Warriors. It’s a step in the right direction. I do think there are more contenders than just those four, and there are a lot of developing teams like the Hawks, Pelicans, and Mavs that may pop up in the future. Warriors are absolutely still in it. I don’t really think the Celtics or Nets have much of a shot. Blazers, no chance. Then we have the Nuggets. That Jokic/Murray duo is unstoppable at times. And they’re still young and learning. They can contend this year. Would be great if they added Iggy. Millsap is also a beast for them. They’re gonna be tough.

I’m not big on Utah. Adding Conley makes their chances a little better, but I just don’t think they have enough. When Ingles is your go to guy to get you a bucket, then you have issues. Still they’re highly touted as a contender, and have better odds than the Nuggets. I just don’t see it. Gobert is nice and all, but it’s not a big mans game anymore. Just not enough scorers.

I won’t even get into my thoughts on the Rockets, or the young and talented Mavs. So I think I have it at like 6 teams with a shot if I add Denver and the Warriors to your list. I’d probably add Houston too, but we’ll just call it 6.5 teams have a shot. Better than when maybe three teams had a chance. And I dismissed the Celtics, and Nets pretty easily. They could put something together and surprise me. So, there’s about 8 teams that could pull it off. Not bad.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Wow... Will our Cuse be writing for ESPN???

Better chance of jj growing hair than that ever happening. I’m not a writer. Just like to ramble my thoughts out when I’m up all night unable to sleep.

But, call me ESPN.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

LOVE that Kawhi is headed west obviously! Bucks will deal with him in the Finals, if he makes it. Agree with most on the thread: As much parity as we've seen in years - Should be quite a ride next season!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Let’s say you’re right. That’s still four teams instead of just LeBron versus the Warriors. It’s a step in the right direction. I do think there are more contenders than just those four, and there are a lot of developing teams like the Hawks, Pelicans, and Mavs that may pop up in the future. Warriors are absolutely still in it. I don’t really think the Celtics or Nets have much of a shot. Blazers, no chance. Then we have the Nuggets. That Jokic/Murray duo is unstoppable at times. And they’re still young and learning. They can contend this year. Would be great if they added Iggy. Millsap is also a beast for them. They’re gonna be tough.

I’m not big on Utah. Adding Conley makes their chances a little better, but I just don’t think they have enough. When Ingles is your go to guy to get you a bucket, then you have issues. Still they’re highly touted as a contender, and have better odds than the Nuggets. I just don’t see it. Gobert is nice and all, but it’s not a big mans game anymore. Just not enough scorers.

I won’t even get into my thoughts on the Rockets, or the young and talented Mavs. So I think I have it at like 6 teams with a shot if I add Denver and the Warriors to your list. I’d probably add Houston too, but we’ll just call it 6.5 teams have a shot. Better than when maybe three teams had a chance. And I dismissed the Celtics, and Nets pretty easily. They could put something together and surprise me. So, there’s about 8 teams that could pull it off. Not bad.
    i think utah is loaded. but stars win championships as games are decided in 5 minutes and stars can get their own buckets. warriors have zero shot. steph in the 4th q has been solved. jokic a great player in denver, but compared to other superstars most aren't banking on him over lebron, ad, or kawhi.

as far as young teams like dallas and new orleans are doing an amazing job. never saw a team lose a major star like pels did and make these kinds of moves adding lakers team as well as reddick and favors. i agree. it is going to be a fun year. i know the nfl is like "where do they get those wonderful toys" lol.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

I think Leonard fukked Lakers on purpose

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Interested if Toronto will start trading pieces for the future now. They have a lot of players on expiring contracts.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Makes me wonder if Russell Westbrook might be on the trading block with the acquisition of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. Don't know who would take him, but it would solve their salary cap issues.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

I could write about shit like this for days on end. ESPN only hires hacks that got their society mandated liberal indoctrination degree. I’d write circles around those “educated” blowhards.
    Kingdom broke ass might try to beat you to it

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

cool beans this is where me wanted him to go nice balance

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Lmao where is the kid that put 10k on lakers futures at +100???

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Lmao where is the kid that put 10k on lakers futures at +100???
    He is busy working an inside piece for ESPN called inside the walls: why I became a crack addict. It will take months of taking it up the ass to get all the info but as always he will deliver up +45 units

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Amazing development

Kawhi and George monster 2 way players

Best two way defenders in league

Then you add in the most smothering guard in basketball

In Beverley.....wowsers
    PG couldn't guard Dame LOL!

First 12345 Last