chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

kryie irving

he is supposed to opt out. I read that they could get bradley beal but this team is a house of cards. they have 3 picks in the first round. low. Will they be at the top of the list or our they going to become a team that sneaks into the playoffs at the bottom. Shows what a piece of shit that kyrie is. Just wanted to know what the hoops guys think. I love the nba but there are more knowledgeable than i in this group.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

they're going to need 2 point guards , think they lose Rozier too

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Kyrie a douche, I wouldn’t want to sign him to max long term deal.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He's an immature beneficiary of circumstance. He was a stat stuffer on a 20 win team before LeBron showed up and now he has an entitled outlook bc of the championship.

Sure he's got skills but zero leadership qualities and he brought that sense of entitlement to Boston where the younger players shunned him and rightfully so.

The blame for Celtics failures has to lie in Brad Stevens and Danny ainge for not dealing with the issue and allowing the cancer to rot the team from the inside out.

Leadership for helping younger players develop is a lost art in the association these days. Kyrie learned from LeBron who was never keen on helping younger players develop but rather insisted on winning now with veteran help.

Tim duncan was perhaps the last great leader from a winning perspective, we'll see how Lillard fares in the upcoming seasons
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave shadymcgrady 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston will be fine without him

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    He's an immature beneficiary of circumstance. He was a stat stuffer on a 20 win team before LeBron showed up and now he has an entitled outlook bc of the championship.

Sure he's got skills but zero leadership qualities and he brought that sense of entitlement to Boston where the younger players shunned him and rightfully so.

The blame for Celtics failures has to lie in Brad Stevens and Danny ainge for not dealing with the issue and allowing the cancer to rot the team from the inside out.

Leadership for helping younger players develop is a lost art in the association these days. Kyrie learned from LeBron who was never keen on helping younger players develop but rather insisted on winning now with veteran help.

Tim duncan was perhaps the last great leader from a winning perspective, we'll see how Lillard fares in the upcoming seasons
    Other than his shitty attitude that my other knock on kyrie, like you said yea he got skills but I can’t recall another true superstar having 20 win dogshit seasons! Don’t care how bad the team around them is in the nba and especially the east in those days it inexcusable to miss the playoffs let alone only muster 20 fukkin wins! Punk ass dude clearly made Boston worse, another thing I’m not sure we could say about any other star player in history!

chico2663

i have to agree with you guys if they trade a draft pick for beal they still need another guard. This should be the last time a disgruntled brat should decide a teams future. I give n.o. props for benching davis

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

There is a reason why the Celtics played and looked better when Kyrie was on the bench or in street clothes. The worst part is he had an entire off season to fully ingratiate himself amongst the core of the team but apparently failed to do so.

We'll never know the exact details behind the lockeroom doors but from the surface it appears he just came in with a holier than thou attitude, looked to get his 20 points and expected everyone else to play defense for him instead of trying to lead by example

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i have to agree with you guys if they trade a draft pick for beal they still need another guard. This should be the last time a disgruntled brat should decide a teams future. I give n.o. props for benching davis
    Just like the hawks, Boston is trying to move up to take Garland, but I just read where the NYK rejected a trade up from the Hawks @3
    they were willing to give up their 8th & 10th overall picks. Garland would the answer to Boston's needs

chico2663

There is a reason why the Celtics played and looked better when Kyrie was on the bench or in street clothes. The worst part is he had an entire off season to fully ingratiate himself amongst the core of the team but apparently failed to do so.

We'll never know the exact details behind the lockeroom doors but from the surface it appears he just came in with a holier than thou attitude, looked to get his 20 points and expected everyone else to play defense for him instead of trying to lead by example
    spot on

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

He's a point guard but can get real laxy at guarding. I can't stsmd point guards that play bad defense.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

the nonchalant NBA fan eye will watch this Celtics team from the past season & say its Kyrie's fault the team never did anything. the truth is, Kyrie never wanted to be in Boston. when he requested a trade out of Cleveland, he had a list & Boston wasn't on there. Danny ainge went and got Kyrie but then left the team as is and continued to utilize draft pick after draft pick. for what? kyrie is a champion. he doesn't want to play with a bunch of kids. he couldn't engage and I don't blame him. Celtics had multiple chances to trade some of their assets for the acquisition of another star but they never did and that put Kyrie off. Hayward is not a star. Horford is not a star. you can't play monkey in the middle in this league. you either go all in or you rebuild totally. I don't blame Kyrie one bit for not being able to engage with anybody on that team. thats why he's off to NY or BK. and you can bet your ass either Jimmy butler or KD is coming with him. because contrary to belief, he does want to win. he just wants to do it his way. boss moves. champion moves.

by the way

GREATEST HANDLES IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE

actually I take that back

1a. Kyrie
    1b. Jamal Crawford

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Kyrie is a little whiny bitch that thinks the world is flat.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

Boston will probably be better off without Kyrie in the long run. They thought they were getting an alpha male but I think Kyrie is better when he's teamed up with another superstar like a Lebron.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    they're going to need 2 point guards , think they lose Rozier too
    I think he s one also

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Rozier will be gone

jjgold

Rozier better than Irving much more upside

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rozier better than Irving much more upside
    Rozier is not even close to Irving talent wise.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Kawhi doing a nice job of (quietly) leading, he is taking guys like siakam/o.g./ van vliet under his wing. But that quality was passed down to him by you guessed it - Timmy D.

jjgold

Leonard passes ball when doubled

Irving forced bad shots

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

rozier is restricted boston can match any offer to him

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Kyrie Irving and D'Angelo Russell are among the best of other established stars set to hit the open market at the end of the month, and both have been heavily linked to New York -- Irving because he's expected to depart the Boston Celtics in earnest, and Russell not only because he plays for the Nets but because he could also be on the Knicks' radar.

On Monday's edition of "Kanell & Bell," guest hosts Tommy Tran and Tim Doyle discussed whether Irving or Russell makes more sense for the Nets, who could re-sign their 2017 trade acquisition or pursue a more accomplished veteran in Kyrie.

To Doyle, the answer is easy.

"If I had to pay between Kyrie Irving and D'Angelo Russell, in my eyes, it's not even close," he said. "I would go out there and pay D'Angelo Russell. I think he's the better long-term investment in a city like New York."

Russell, of course, has pledged his affections for the Big Apple. And while Irving has a championship under his belt, Doyle thinks there's more to the package with Kyrie -- and not in a favorable way.

"I know guys that play with Kyrie Irving in the offseason, I know guys that have played on his roster in the NBA," he said. "He's not easy to play with because hes' so ball-dominant ... D'Angelo Russell [also] still has that chip on his shoulder."

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

he's a bum a ball hog doesn't pass iso ball stat guy boston doesn't need him, ship him and hayward out the door

jjgold

Hell hurt any team he goes to