CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Anyone like Pistons +9.5 and Twolves +9.5?

What do you guys think about these two big road dogs?

I think Pistons have been playing much better ball lately, and getting +9.5 against the Nugs who 1) are on 2nd leg of a B2B and 2) as we all know, generally play worse against bad teams (almost gave it away to the Warriors last night in the 4th and feel like they could have a let down here at home)

Minny has also been playing better ball as of late (lost a lot of close games), and getting +9.5 against OKC who have come back to earth after their crazy 9 game win streak.

I think Minny could even win SU, but think they both could cover the point spreads. Thoughts?

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Pistons
    Twolves

Don't bet against the Thunder coming off a SU and ATS loss. They're money when that happens ATS.

JackHorner
    JackHorner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I got both on my card tonight. BOL

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I don't like them in these spots

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the thunder here

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like both of these plays

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

not a bad play Denver isn't good on back to back's but the fact they are at home could save them, good day

coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

Quote Originally Posted by CK View Post
    What do you guys think about these two big road dogs?

I think Pistons have been playing much better ball lately, and getting +9.5 against the Nugs who 1) are on 2nd leg of a B2B and 2) as we all know, generally play worse against bad teams (almost gave it away to the Warriors last night in the 4th and feel like they could have a let down here at home)

Minny has also been playing better ball as of late (lost a lot of close games), and getting +9.5 against OKC who have come back to earth after their crazy 9 game win streak.

I think Minny could even win SU, but think they both could cover the point spreads. Thoughts?
    I like the Pistons in this situation.... I know that past performances are usually inaccurate (of late Detroit owns Denver) but in addition to denver' playing b2b games. they will be traveling right after tonight's game to a matchup with the Lakers on Sunday? So, they maybe looking past the Pistons..... I can dream right...?

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Good point about Nuggs / Lakeshow on Sunday... I could definitely see them bringing their C-game against an improving-pistons team (Tayshaun's playing well again, and Rip is showing some streaks of the old Rip) and probably pulling it out, but it being a close one.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i like them both but i liked them better at 10+
    playing them both very very lightly