Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Huge 12 minute sample size you got there

Uh, nobody smart was betting on a healthy KD as anything more than a possibility. You know, because of the whole part where he wasn't healthy. He was too injured to play in finals games. The Finals are very important basketball games that superstars play in when they are able to. He probably wasn't just sitting out for the heck of it. I hope that is a simple enough breakdown for you
    Not sure you get my point. I wasn’t arguing anything about them playing him when he was hurt. Just the simple concept that they win if they’re healthy.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Warriors swept the Cavs with LEbron and Kyrie when Durant was healthy, even if Toronto was better than that Clevleand team, GS would have handled them with in 6 at most.
    The Cavs were banged up in those Finals and still should have won 2 games. No one bitched about Lebrons broken hand, Loves bad back, TT ribs and hammy. Everyone has injuries. It’s part of the game. No excuses.
    GS has been dealing with injuries the last few years. Every year around this time Curry has sore ankles, Iggy always banged up and getting old as fuk. Everyone said when they got Durant and depleted their bench, it would come back to bite them.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Cavs were banged up in those Finals and still should have won 2 games. No one bitched about Lebrons broken hand, Loves bad back, TT ribs and hammy. Everyone has injuries. It’s part of the game. No excuses.
    GS has been dealing with injuries the last few years. Every year around this time Curry has sore ankles, Iggy always banged up and getting old as fuk. Everyone said when they got Durant and depleted their bench, it would come back to bite them.
    Plenty of people bitched about it. You’re basically proving the point that if the Warriors were healthy then they win. You think the Cavs should have an excuse, so why can’t the Warriors have one now? Just because idiots that hate LeBron say he shouldn’t make excuses for ‘15, doesn’t mean the excuses now for the Warriors are invalid. They both have a gripe. If you say no excuses are allowed, then no reason to bring up ‘15. We both know that both years that the other team benefited from bad luck on the other side. Raptors won, but a huge part of it is the Warriors injuries. That’s just how it is. Not gonna take their chip away, but it still matters just as much as it did in ‘15.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I dont think they are garbage, everyone works hard and bench is averaging lots of points.

They finished 2nd seed in regular season behind bucks and had beaten bucks.

Can GSW beat the bucks? I doubt it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Plenty of people bitched about it. You’re basically proving the point that if the Warriors were healthy then they win. You think the Cavs should have an excuse, so why can’t the Warriors have one now? Just because idiots that hate LeBron say he shouldn’t make excuses for ‘15, doesn’t mean the excuses now for the Warriors are invalid. They both have a gripe.
    I’m talking about last year Cavs and I heard no one bitch about the Cavs being injured because guess what? No one gives a shit. No excuses. You win or you lose, that’s it. The Warriors have no reasons to gripe. They lost and that’s it. Part of winning a title is to overcome adversity including injuries. You often need a little luck as well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Damn goaty, this comes off as real mfin petty for so many reasons.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    No one should diss the Raptors, can only beat the 5 in front of you and the did it. They won 3 on the road and won a tough game in a ridiculous environment tonight. They deserve credit

But part of the storyline is that KD played 12 minutes in this series. Klay missed an entire game that Toronto ended up winning, and while the dubs were up tonight, Klay got hurt and went out the rest of the game. Cousins is nowhere near 100% and was thrust into playing big minutes because of kd’s injury. The Raps did not beat the same GS team that made it to these finals.

There are certainly two contrasting narratives, but in the end Toronto will always be NBA Champs
    dont worry next year we will repeat gasol and lowry still have another year. no one on the move.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dhristov211

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

The trash pistons that beat the Lakers are the worse most bum team to ever hoist the trophy. (Born and raised in Detroit but facts are facts)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unlearn

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

No one mentioned OG Anonuby missing the whole playoffs for the raptors

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No one mentioned OG Anonuby missing the whole playoffs for the raptors
    thinknhe will regress next year anyways

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    The trash pistons that beat the Lakers are the worse most bum team to ever hoist the trophy. (Born and raised in Detroit but facts are facts)
    they got back the next year and went to game 7 vs the Spurs

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I’m talking about last year Cavs and I heard no one bitch about the Cavs being injured because guess what? No one gives a shit. No excuses. You win or you lose, that’s it. The Warriors have no reasons to gripe. They lost and that’s it. Part of winning a title is to overcome adversity including injuries. You often need a little luck as well.
    We’ll go with a little luck. Losing the best player on the planet, then the best player on the floor in game 6. Just a little.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    thinknhe will regress next year anyways
    So will kd

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Exactly what I thought after learning that they won.
    Raptors are the most garbage champion ever

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Definitely one of the worst for sure.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

This dude never gives up ... Even if series is over

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Trayvon Martin without the skittles = Draymond Green

we don’t need you Durant , we can win without you > Draymond Green

Pizza > Draymond Green

Aids > Draymond Green

my +250 Raps series win > Draymond Green
    Full blown AIDS over Draymond Green

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Pistons were pretty trash in 04' if we're being honest... half court shot got them there and the lakers basically fell apart more than them being overwhelming

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So will kd
    guy has one working leg.... kind of a given, no?

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

KD scores 11 in 12 minutes with ease, yet somehow Toronto is gonna beat the champs with a healthy KD, and Klay. Got it.
    Yeah I get your point by takes out points from Klay, Steph.. Clippers beat that fully healthy squad 2 times.. GS plays different with KD on the floor.. Not saying they are better team with KD out, that is nonsense, just saying its not everything about X and O's and you can simplu add 44 pts for 48 mins for him and say GS wins it.. But i know where you are going...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Much like golf, at the end of the day nobody cares how far you hit it. What'd you shoot? Scoreboard all that matters.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Fukking Danny green injured klay again. Dirty ass fukkin team. Klay was the best player on the court by far the last 2 games, outplaying both curry and Leonard. Biggest asterisk in history next to this title. Anyone who bet Toronto series is fukkin garbage. Y’all don’t know shit. None of ur predictions were accurate with all of warriors players going down. Straight garbage.
    Waaahhhhh.

Goatjizz takes an L yet again.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

Guy is pretty tilted for losing an air bet
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Fukking Danny green injured klay again. Dirty ass fukkin team. Klay was the best player on the court by far the last 2 games, outplaying both curry and Leonard. Biggest asterisk in history next to this title. Anyone who bet Toronto series is fukkin garbage. Y’all don’t know shit. None of ur predictions were accurate with all of warriors players going down. Straight garbage.
    So how did that GS Series wager go? I heard Marino was on GS too. Since all the geniuses were on GS i figured they would have won...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Leonard was banged up
    Too

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

wow Goater got his shitt shoved in every way possible...........

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

Warriors would have been better off getting swept

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

"You're welcome"

LeBron

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    "You're welcome"

LeBron
    exactly LOL. opened up the entire East

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Not sure you get my point. I wasn’t arguing anything about them playing him when he was hurt. Just the simple concept that they win if they’re healthy.
    What statistics support your conclusion?

teecee

So playing the Raptors at +400 for the series was a garbage play? It's called a value play. Line was overinflated for this series and I capitalized. If that makes me an idiot, I'll gladly be one.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Klay injured himself both times, GTFO with that nonsense. He needs to practice landing in the offseason.
    Unless he is a pilot, he won't be practicing any landings during the offseason...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

As a Warrior fan I have to say the Raptors were fun to watch in the Finals.

Van Vleet was an incredible story coming fron Wichita St...he is the cream
    that rises to the top on the biggest basketball stage.

Leonard proved his rock-steady championship abilities and leadership demeanor through quiet strength.
    He seemed to be everywhere that he needed and doing everything that needed to be done.
    Pure pleasure on the court.

Pascal Siakam WOW!! A diamond in the rough that became a polished gem!!

Lowery, Gasol, Green, Powell and Ibaka all did what they had to do and are well deserving CHAMPIONS.

Congrats To Al Toronto backers and The 6IX!!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Congrats to all raptors fans and Canadians.

Kawhi Leonard did what Kevin Garnett, LeBron James and Kevin Durant could never do. He won with whatever hand he was dealt, didn't collude with other stars to join him, didn't announcea decision and beg for the 2 best players in the league to join him and didn't run to stacked team.

Kawhi effing Leonard is John wick after all the spurs bullsht last yr. I'm thinking yeah he's back
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They absolutely could have beaten the Warriors in game 7 even if Klay was healthy but no way they would have beaten the warriors if Durant and Thompson were both healthy.
    Speculation at best

First 1234 Last