Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Let's Talk About Toronto Fans Cheering At Kevin Durant's Injury....!

The vast majority of Canadian people are very nice, well-mannered, civilized, and polite.

Cheering an opponent's injury (and btw an opponent who was playing despite pain) is something only Philly fans might do.

Why would this happen?

Because they embraced the D-Bag culture of Drake! The HipHop world never ever ever elevates a society. It's a scourge.

And if I'm wrong about it being Drake's fault.......then it must be LakerBoys. Bad karma never works.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15307

I hope they lose the series because of their classless fans and I hate the Warriors
    Points Awarded:

Hman gave unlearn 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5357

They just hate Liberal Cucks! Can't blame them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Drake and KD are friends. they don’t understand that he’s simply trolling GS. But when he saw kd was hurt, he certainly didn’t cheer, he patted him on the back.

You can tell that moment affected Curry and Thompson. If this goes to 7, I could almost guarantee it would mean so more to Curry and Klay to beat the Raps on their home floor, in front of their fans that cheered when kd got hurt, and coming back from being down 3-1.

If Im Toronto, I don't wanna see this team after game 6

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

They were drunk, rabid fans who were jacked up... They didn't even know the extent of the injury. They just thought "well, KD reinjured must mean we're going to win."
    Has nothing to do with hip hop
    Have you seen some of the comments on this forum? Multiply that by the seating capacity at scotiabank..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Golden State the most cockiest fukking franchise ever!!!

Fukk em... I would of laughed in Durant's face if I was in the front row.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Harry how much you want for rent? Your head is small and I'm tired of living in it. Can I move out?

TheMoneyShot

What pisses me off is that you have a chance to CLOSE OUT GOLDEN STATE...

Toronto players waiving their hands like... SHUSH IT!!!

WTF is this all about??? Fukking get to work and CLOSE THEM OUT!!!

But no... wore the heart on their sleeve... almost like... hey we feel sorry for you... you can beat us on our floor.

Fukking pathetic!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    They were drunk, rabid fans who were jacked up... They didn't even know the extent of the injury. They just thought "well, KD reinjured must mean we're going to win."
    Has nothing to do with hip hop
    Have you seen some of the comments on this forum? Multiply that by the seating capacity at scotiabank..
    FAKE NEWS!!
    Typical over reaction by what people saw initially.

I watched the Toronto local news tonight and they showed footage of KD receiving a STANDING OVATION and cheers as he was leaving the floor.

Yes, initially some fans were happy he went down , but once the moment was over and they realized exactly what was going on they did what any other fans would do and that is applaud the man and wish him well.

The fans in Toronto are not classless, quite the opposite.

Toronto crowd giving Kevin Durant a standing ovation and chanting 'KD' as he heads to the locker room
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comm...nt_a_standing/
    Last edited by icon; 06-11-19 at 11:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave icon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Toronto need to do something about Klay I think he's been the best warrior

TheMoneyShot

You know how many people probably had money on the game in Toronto? Probably a shi# load. I'm all for it. Do or die.

All those fukks on the basketball court are getting PAID.

You get an injury... oh the fukk well.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You know how many people probably had money on the game in Toronto? Probably a shi# load. I'm all for it. Do or die.

All those fukks on the basketball court are getting PAID.

You get an injury... oh the fukk well.
    I understand, but the issue is people think Toronto fans were cheering his injury, they were chanting his name and stood or him as he was going by to the locker room.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Typical over reaction by what people saw initially.

I watched the Toronto local news tonight and they showed footage of KD receiving a STANDING OVATION and cheers as he was leaving the floor.

Yes, initially some fans were happy he went down , but once the moment was over and they realized exactly what was going on they did what any other fans would do and that is applaud the man and wish him well.

The fans in Toronto are not classless, quite the opposite.

Toronto crowd giving Kevin Durant a standing ovation and chanting 'KD' as he heads to the locker room
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comm...nt_a_standing/
    Exactly. Seems people will just think and spread anything if it fits their agenda...

TheMoneyShot

I understand, but the issue is people think Toronto fans were cheering his injury, they were chanting his name and stood or him as he was going by to the locker room.
    They probably were.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Exactly. Seems people will just think and spread anything if it fits their agenda...
    Right. The same thing happens in hockey when an opposing player gets hit hard the fans cheer loudly, then when they realize the player was injured the cheers stop and applause begins when the player gets up.

Toronto fans were just rabid with enthusiasm in the moment, there really is no story.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    I hope they lose the series because of their classless fans and I hate the Warriors
    Agreed! I hate the Warriors more than anyone...especially since I'm a Rockets fan but that was classless. Durant is not only an Olympian but he's never been in trouble with the law or beat his girlfriend. He's done nothing to deserve that type of treatment. I agree that he is a coward for joining a stacked team. You can boo him for that but booing a guy that is hurt is classless. That said, Warrior fans cheered when Harden got hurt during these same playoffs. Both city are filled with losers.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Agreed! I hate the Warriors more than anyone...especially since I'm a Rockets fan but that was classless. Durant is not only an Olympian but he's never been in trouble with the law or beat his girlfriend. He's done nothing to deserve that type of treatment. I agree that he is a coward for joining a stacked team. You can boo him for that but booing a guy that is hurt is classless. That said, Warrior fans cheered when Harden got hurt during these same playoffs. Both city are filled with losers.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

same pussies are crying about the usa women running the score up

fukk them

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    They just hate Liberal Cucks! Can't blame them.
    Canadians hate Liberals?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

We are such a weak society.....waaaa.....waaaa....please don’t cheer a multimillionaire getting hurt. It’s not like he got shot and killed....

fuk off

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post

Yep it was classless.

I was kinda rooting for them, but no more.

Too bad the NBA doesn't pull the franchise out of Canada and put back in the states where it belongs.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Happens all the time every City, fans being fans

Fans call players names all the time too and racial stuff

non story

Hman

Not sure about that JJ

I've been watching the NBA a long long time and I might have seen a few incidents where fans started to get excited about an opponent's injury but then realize and stop and then cheer the player after they are helped off the Court.

This was much different Toronto fans knew they were in trouble with Durant back and desperate.

jjgold

HMAN all I care about is winning bets, whatever makes that happen I am happy

These injuries not life threatening so I can care less if Durant every played again, never concerned about injuries all part of the game and the fans want to see their team win

America are pussies now with injuries...talk to me when people have cancer and life threatening stuff THAT IS SERIOUS not a pussy Achilles injury where a guy making over 40 million a year common men

A family guy that gets hurt with 2 kids and cannot work is serious
    Durant a fukkin punk

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

When he was walking off the court they started chanting "KD". I think they started cheering the turnover, then the injury, then realized the magnitude. The crowd was fine, look at the whole picture, not just what idiots who wants to bitch about everything say.

jjgold

If I had 10k on Toronto you bet your ass I am fukkin cheering he is hurt

This is reality men stop acting weak
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Warriors fans cheered even louder when Kawhi went down in the playoffs when he played for the spurs. And that was a malicious play zaza made undercutting him. When they showed the replay in the stadium the fans went bonkers, I was in the bar the other night when Durant went down and there wasn't cheering like @ the game. Most of raptor fans are casual sports fans and though that is no excuse I just don't think they understood the extent of the injury right away. Any of us that have competed or watched sports long enough knew right away how that looked and immediately got the feels for the kid on the floor.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Warriors fans cheered even louder when Kawhi went down in the playoffs when he played for the spurs. And that was a malicious play zaza made undercutting him. When they showed the replay in the stadium the fans went bonkers, I was in the bar the other night when Durant went down and there wasn't cheering like @ the game. Most of raptor fans are casual sports fans and though that is no excuse I just don't think they understood the extent of the injury right away. Any of us that have competed or watched sports long enough knew right away how that looked and immediately got the feels for the kid on the floor.
    point is lots cheers injuries

NFL payers try to hurt other players and fans love it

NHL too

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    point is lots cheers injuries

NFL payers try to hurt other players and fans love it

NHL too
    I told wake to kill brady on many occasions. Doesnt mean i meant it..... Totally (in reality i respect brady And have bet on him)

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Oh, okay. I should've called you first to get the real scoop. After all you had that great seat on the couch in your living room. Foolish me, I listened to Durant's teammates who were right by his side when it happened.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If I had 10k on Toronto you bet your ass I am fukkin cheering he is hurt

Ha good point

jjgold

Who cares it’s all about winning and losing that’s all that matters

Hman call
    Me

Looking for a business partner in Allentown pizzeria

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    The vast majority of Canadian people are very nice, well-mannered, civilized, and polite.

Cheering an opponent's injury (and btw an opponent who was playing despite pain) is something only Philly fans might do.

Why would this happen?

Because they embraced the D-Bag culture of Drake! The HipHop world never ever ever elevates a society. It's a scourge.

And if I'm wrong about it being Drake's fault.......then it must be LakerBoys. Bad karma never works.
    Harry you are truly a dumbass my dude.

You just exposed yourself as a racist piece of shit with the hip hop culture comment. I’m not surprised. This country is littered with racist assholes like you but it still sucks to see.

Now let’s address what happened. Did they get excited and did some people cheer when he got hurt? Absolutely. The issue is that this kind of behavior has been promoted and normalized by the environment created at these games. The stakes are always being raised and fans are encouraged to get rowdy and loud. It’s only natural that would be their initial reaction. That would have happened with literally any city’s fanbase. The Philly fan comment? Typical lazy generalization but not surprising seeing as though you like to paint with a broad brush (see: racist hip hop world generalization).

Harry the issue is you. You can sit there and finger wag from your phone or computer or whatever you use to post here but the bottom line is you probably would have been one of those people cheering. Given your comments here, it certainly doesn’t look like you’re above that kind of behavior.

Take a lap shithead.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave t-wizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: asiagambler

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post

Why would this happen?

Lmao, watch Drake during the whole thing.

Guy was acting like he found out his best friend had cancer.

12 Last