Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Kyle Lowry Meltdown Right on Cue

Lowry wide open in the corner with a chance to win the championship at home at the buzzer, first ever championship for the city knocking off the b2b champs and cementing your name in the history books forever...

Yup. Fukked up before the as well, missed a wide open 3 with 2 minutes left, no one near him, then through a pass into the backcourt with 1:20 left.

Curious to see what Lowry does going forward in game 6 and 7

Oh, and for anyone that thought Raptors could win this series against a healthy KD LOL. Clowns. 11 pts in 12 min, after resting for a month, at 60% tops. Lucky as f you're team actually has gotten to this point.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Well 12 minutes of Kevin Durant is all you're getting this series and seeing as how he was the main justification for your $8K bet, I'd say you're the clown. This is why you don't play doctor.

Now I guess you've conceded the original pipe dream and just decided to stick pins in your Kyle Lowry voodoo doll.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lowry been overrated entire career

GREEN MADE A GREAT PLAY ALSO

Leonard was the goat

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Seriously dude? A 6 footer getting everything possible out of himself despite being short and stocky and you're going to clown on him for missing a baseline buzzer beater 3 with defenders all over him?

Are u serious right now? It makes me want to see the raptors win more than ever now.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Goat is back
    Points Awarded:

Juventuz gave MrSink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Entertaining

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Bitter over throwing 8k air down the toilet

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I hope his Djokovic over Thiem "gift" was also air. don't want to see a man lose big money

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well 12 minutes of Kevin Durant is all you're getting this series and seeing as how he was the main justification for your $8K bet, I'd say you're the clown. This is why you don't play doctor.

Now I guess you've conceded the original pipe dream and just decided to stick pins in your Kyle Lowry voodoo doll.
    Eddy as usual, psychologically breakin a brotha down, like very few of us can LOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Leonard rarely ever passed ball all year end of game

why now??

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Seriously dude? A 6 footer getting everything possible out of himself despite being short and stocky and you're going to clown on him for missing a baseline buzzer beater 3 with defenders all over him?

Are u serious right now? It makes me want to see the raptors win more than ever now.
    His size wasn't an issue when the Raptors made him one of the highest paid players in the league.

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 830

lol the bich is talking again

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lowry wasn't the problem 18 points, Nurse lost the game with the timeout with 3 minutes left

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    His size wasn't an issue when the Raptors made him one of the highest paid players in the league.
    he was not the reason they lost last night. there is something psychological here with Goater. perhaps Goater is short and stocky but could not maximize his athletic potential by getting in the League.

Kyle Lowry walks down the street in street clothes, NO ONE will think he's a star NBA player.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

he was not the reason they lost last night. there is something psychological here with Goater. perhaps Goater is short and stocky but could not maximize his athletic potential by getting in the League.

Kyle Lowry walks down the street in street clothes, NO ONE will think he's a star NBA player.
    he is Chaldean, so odds are he is short as fukk and might explain his "little man complex" where he is always claiming how great he is at everything when everyone knows he is a brokedikk loser.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    he is Chaldean, so odds are he is short as fukk and might explain his "little man complex" where he is always claiming how great he is at everything when everyone knows he is a brokedikk loser.
    i just googled Chaldean people to see some images. the women are not bad looking!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Tremendous job by Green to block Lowry's shot.

Fingertips...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Tremendous job by Green to block Lowry's shot.

Fingertips...

this

homie1975

Goater thought it was a wide open shot. Goater u are blinded by your bias.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

VanVleet should have shot it or taken it to the rim

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Remember this?...

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

This thread will be epic on Thursday night

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This thread will be epic on Thursday night
    Fair enough.

Creating a whole side roll for Lowry props...looking for a lot of OVERs.

Which are your faves?

Let's cash.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Fair enough.

Creating a whole side roll for Lowry props...looking for a lot of OVERs.

Which are your faves?

Let's cash.

Over 17
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave lakerboy 17 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Goat came out long enough to see the Lowry shadow and ran back now that Durant is out again.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 06-11-19 at 01:49 PM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Air? Been posting screenshots on this site for years. Have several of 1k bets, 2k bets. Swerve. Only guy betting peanuts here is probably you. Prolly bet your tokens daily. Tryna get that free pizza?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'm 6'0. Thanks. Will be posting pics of stacks and jewels if warriors win. Bury you like always.

Goat Milk

Eddy as usual, psychologically breakin a brotha down, like very few of us can LOL
    Why are you always up my ass? You said djokovic would never win another slam, yet he's already won like 4 more since you said that. yet here you are in every single thread constantly bringing shit up. sit the fukk down bro, you're the classic knee jerk reactor who lives and dies by every game.

people like me and lakerman understand sports and history and we see the world the way most of you clowns on this site don't.

take notes from us.

Goat Milk

Also loving how no one brought up the bricked 3 with 2 minutes left, no one near the guy, no one in sight, then the backcourt turnover with 1:30 left, and that 3? Why do you think Green blocked it? Do ya'll even play basketball? Lowry fukkin held it for too long when he went up. He got nervous as fukk, it was obvious. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless.

Lowry is a loser, proven, over and over. He plays well then melts down in the biggest moments. When the Warriors win I'm about to win all of SBR. Everything. All titles transferred directly to me after.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I'm 6'0. Thanks. Will be posting pics of stacks and jewels if warriors win. Bury you like always.
    Sure thing koskesh.

If the warriors win you will regale us all with how great you are yadda yadda...If Raptors win you will vanish and never post again in this thread. You're a pathetic pissant with low self esteem that uses the forum as a place to weave stories.

homie1975

Why are you always up my ass? You said djokovic would never win another slam, yet he's already won like 4 more since you said that. yet here you are in every single thread constantly bringing shit up. sit the fukk down bro, you're the classic knee jerk reactor who lives and dies by every game.

people like me and lakerman understand sports and history and we see the world the way most of you clowns on this site don't.

take notes from us.
    Go read that joker thread. I had him at 13 then done. U have him at 20+ beating or tying fed. He is at 15. He needs to get 17 for your prediction of 20 to beat mine which was 13. We'll see what happens.

homie1975

Also loving how no one brought up the bricked 3 with 2 minutes left, no one near the guy, no one in sight, then the backcourt turnover with 1:30 left, and that 3? Why do you think Green blocked it? Do ya'll even play basketball? Lowry fukkin held it for too long when he went up. He got nervous as fukk, it was obvious. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless.

Lowry is a loser, proven, over and over. He plays well then melts down in the biggest moments. When the Warriors win I'm about to win all of SBR. Everything. All titles transferred directly to me after.
    And when they lose you will pretend this thread never happened. sports betting knows hundreds of millions of people like you. they're called "normies" ie normal, every day, run-of-the-mill people.

lakerboy

Hey the popcorn is ready

12 Last