SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Smoking NBA Finals gm6

looking at some sites.. it doesnt make sense to see this line open at -3.5 and then go up to -4 with the Durant injury and the majority on the Raptors. this is going to game 7 buddies..

Warriors win game 6, but do they cover? i dont like laying 4 so i'll see where this goes... i just cant see the Raptors winning 3 straight in Goldem State. are the Rap capable of winning there? yes they are they already showed that they can in this series.. but the Warriors will once again lay it out all on the line without Durant and send Oracle Arena off with an emotional final win in that building. Then Kawhi should finish them off in game 7 when Warriors should be flat and emotionally drained. but like i said before its the Raptors.. i wont be surprised if they collectively..."choke." will the moment be too big for them when that game 7 finally comes around? im not talking about Kawhi hes been in these moments before but im talking bout for the Raptors role players i think the Raptors will play flat in game 6 but them again i could be wrong again like i was in game 3 and 4... game 7 is coming. best believe. i will ride the Warriors winnings into game 6 but gonna wait on the number.
    Last edited by SmokingKing; 06-11-19 at 12:32 AM.

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Not hitting that game winner has completely fu cked lowrys mental. He will go back to playing like a little bi tch

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Dubs ML

SmokingKing

Quote Originally Posted by degennn View Post
    Not hitting that game winner has completely fu cked lowrys mental. He will go back to playing like a little bi tch
    lol.

SmokingKing

Quote Originally Posted by alon7777777 View Post
    Dubs ML
    yeah ML, i'd take it if it is less than -150. gonna wait it out.

my plan will also be to take Warriors live down 10 getting +ML And in game 7 play some on Warriors ML and hedge some if Raptors get down getting +ML

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Raptors are the better team. Warriors have no one after Curry and Thompson.

Unless Warriors have gotten in their heads, Raptors should win. Anything +odds is value IMO.

I think we see Leonard take over from the beginning, leaving nothing to chance.

Another factor though is that Leonard still isn't quite right and has been battling the same leg injury since the Bucks' series.