Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

NBA spells " EM " like this - TORONTO - toronto -TORONTO This is progressive betting

OK GUYS , "EM" or EASY MONEY are everywhere and the NBA is no exception . We all know that TORONTO will WIN the title . So what I will do here is progressively bet the game . Next time Toronto play I will bet TORONTO on ML to win one unit . If I lose then next game I bet TORONTO again to win 3 units on ML only . If still needed the 7th game then I will bet TORONTO again to win 8 units on ML only !

TORONTO WILL WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - THAT IS GIVEN !! GARANTEED !! only question here is how many games they will need to do it - that simple !! U all know I love " EM " !! NBA IS GIVING US GEMBLERS FREE MONEY !! So lets get them s !!

EASIEST MONEY I EVER MADE !!

Hot Jerry

This is my side activity - EM . This has nothing to do with my daily activities on MLB .

Hot Jerry

So good luck to all of us with this EM in NBA - LOVE THEM !!

TORONTO

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

I think the 2004 Yankees felt the same way after scoring 19 runs at Fenway and taking a 3-1 ALCS lead back to NY. How did that work out?

My point is that this type of Martingale system can be catastrophic. Buyer beware. But I wish you good luck.

Hot Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    I think the 2004 Yankees felt the same way after scoring 19 runs at Fenway and taking a 3-1 ALCS lead back to NY. How did that work out?

My point is that this type of Martingale system can be catastrophic. Buyer beware. But I wish you good luck.
    Thx my friend for warning here , NBA is ready for an expansion teams and what is the best market in next 2 years - Canada . Canada has plenty of big cities that can support NBA team . This is long term gold - trust me here . In next 5 years Canada will have 3 teams in NBA - GIVEN !! First step to that goal is TORONTOS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE !!

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

hey dude is that a babe sniffing coke off the ground in your avatar

cheers

Hot Jerry

Yes and I will play progressively this game as well today ! So good luck in here as well

TORONTO Lets get them here as well here today my friends s !!

Hot Jerry

1 - U have to believe like me that TORONTO will win it all , then hop on bandwagon with me here !
    2 - U have to have money for 3 consecutive progressive bets - 1st game to win one unit , second game to win 3 units and the last game to win 8 units !
    3 - No points here !! This is strictly ML game ONLY !!

The good news is that TORONTO WILL WIN NBA TITLE !! THATS GIVEN !!

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

In Jerry we trust!!!

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3647

Jerry, is it possible that while waiting for the short bus to pick you up for school as a kid you actually ran in front of it and knocked your helmet off?

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Jerry.. So Toronto and Dodgers? 2 separate threads hard to keep up ... Thanks

Hot Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Jerry.. So Toronto and Dodgers? 2 separate threads hard to keep up ... Thanks
    DODGERS YES - thats a play of the DAY !! Now with Toronto u have to do as I said in this thread - progressively play this game if needed . Toronto may NOT win tonight .

Hot Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    Jerry, is it possible that while waiting for the short bus to pick you up for school as a kid you actually ran in front of it and knocked your helmet off?
    Now tell me my " friend " how do u know all this things about me ??

Hot Jerry

YES - YES and more YES s !! I told u so - EASY MONEY !! LOVE MY MONEY and thank u NBA !!

Hot Jerry

It was the easiest money i ever made !! LOVE IT BOYS !! YES I DO !!