MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    ^ this
    U say u play basketball bullshit

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Warriors are just undermanned. To many injuries.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

The doctors have not cleared him. He's not the only one involved in the decision.
    Took that too seriously. It was a joke. Would've been better to get a "fukk off" replied... Lol

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Took that too seriously. It was a joke. Would've been better to get a "fukk off" replied... Lol
    I'm not rude like that Bruh.

Besides, I like strawberry canyon. I want my kids to go to school there

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    U say u play basketball bullshit
    Never heard of u pal

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Have u guys played basketball? He got hip checked from behind, he tries to land his normal motion and risk his ankle like Leonard when he was a spur, I've been on raptors this series and I can see the footage if u watch the footage and u think he's flopping like harden or Paul then I got nothing left to say
    Yes I have.

And I’m very familiar with fall technique. There is a reason guys go to the ground driving, to protect themselves.. there is a reason when u get hip checked that you just fall... klay has been fouled on a 3 probably 100 times, never landed that way...

Also, Leonard had Zaza come under his feet after he jumped.. Green bumped Klays hip and klays feet went out.. I don’t know what you meant there except maybe you think klay was trying to avoid Green in fear of injury.... and to that I say, kicking your legs out was a bad countermove.

Doesn’t matter the place you never land like klay did. He didn’t have to land that way. Nothing prevented him from landing normally. Green got his hip... he didn’t push one leg. If green has hit one leg I would agree. Hips are the most neutral place to hit someone. Even tackling him around the waist would make it difficult to land like klay did
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    Yes I have.

And I’m very familiar with fall technique. There is a reason guys go to the ground driving, to protect themselves.. there is a reason when u get hip checked that you just fall... klay has been fouled on a 3 probably 100 times, never landed that way...

Also, Leonard had Zaza come under his feet after he jumped.. Green bumped Klays hip and klays feet went out.. I don’t know what you meant there except maybe you think klay was trying to avoid Green in fear of injury.... and to that I say, kicking your legs out was a bad countermove.

Doesn’t matter the place you never land like klay did. He didn’t have to land that way. Nothing prevented him from landing normally. Green got his hip... he didn’t push one leg. If green has hit one leg I would agree. Hips are the most neutral place to hit someone. Even tackling him around the waist would make it difficult to land like klay did
    Green hipchecks him from behind he's taken his landing spot what's Klay going to do land on green and roll his ankles?? Or spread his legs, he gets him checked from behind he's going to lose his balance where's he's landing spot you admit he gets hip checked so where is his landing spot if greens there watch the clip Klay never once cries or complains about the foul all he cares is trying to gain his balance

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    Yes I have.

I bet when u see a player get tunneled u think it's a flop since a slight touch can't make a guy do 360 in air

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

he did practice yesterday so anything can happen

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    he did practice yesterday so anything can happen
    Not sure how much of an in pact he will be.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15355

his "practicing" was shooting a few uncontested jumpers and icing his calf/achilles immediately afterwards
    0 chance he is a factor in the series

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    his "practicing" was shooting a few uncontested jumpers and icing his calf/achilles immediately afterwards
    wow if that is true then little impact

who knows..a lot of actors in nba

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    i keep saying it. he could be playing possum.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Line looks like a major trap....how can you not POUND the raptors tonight?????????

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Line looks like a major trap....how can you not POUND the raptors tonight?????????
    Waiting to here from BigDaddy here.

I want the opinion of a guy that doesn't actually bet.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I can hardly talk shit, I had a catastrophic MLB week last week.

But for BigDaddy, I'll make an exception.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is he playing?

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    they are banged up its not the same team if klay wasnt hurt Id give them no excuses but he is Id give them a mulligan now not their fault things happen klay trying to extend his legs to draw a foul and hurts himself silly. he couldnt come back after 3 days from that he needs to be 100% for game 4. forget kd they can win without him they have before with their big 3
    Raptors are #1 with the 3 point ball & #1 in Defence since aquiring Gasol. Raptors have 8 guys who can shoot deep on the regular. They would need a perfect durant to beat the Raptors

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Guy disappeared from this thread quickly lol

MiDNiTe

This series has been great for raptors backers now game 5 raptors at home and il probably get + money on them

First 12