2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Either Klay is out or he will play half injured, Toronto going to play curry like giannis
    If you play steph like freak he will roast you for about 10 treys. How can you gaurd best shooter in game same way as a guy who can’t hit broad side of a barn most nights??

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Cousins over 26.5 total points, Reb and assists is going up to 27.5. Hes going to get all the run he can handle tonight

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What's that have to do with collecting rebounds??
    i don't know what u mean

Curry over 4.5 3p
    Raps over 100 (-180)
    Raps ML

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If you play steph like freak he will roast you for about 10 treys. How can you gaurd best shooter in game same way as a guy who can’t hit broad side of a barn most nights??
    Came out bit wrong but they will play him like the last quarter with Klay out who's going to take the big shots iggy

MiDNiTe

If Klay it out maybe raptors should put Leonard in curry, nope nope Boardman get paid!

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    ok tough guy
    soft shell taco...mild sauce

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    i don't know what u mean

Curry over 4.5 3p
    Raps over 100 (-180)
    Raps ML
    Oh okay... I misread tre as total rebounds

Yeah Over 4.5 3p's for Curry seems like value but if Klay's out he will be hounded every time he sniffs the ball.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25534

Strong opinions in this thread. I think I have to gamble on Raptors ml. GL everyone

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Cousins over 26.5 total points, Reb and assists is going up to 27.5. Hes going to get all the run he can handle tonight
    I like this.

2daBank

Came out bit wrong but they will play him like the last quarter with Klay out who's going to take the big shots iggy
    I’m assuming you just mean they gonna trap him instantly across half court? That what I would do., I don’t even know what they did vs Greek I only watched few of those and only last 5 minutes, lol., thing is while sure you can take ball out of steph’s hands he can do work off the ball running guys thru 100 screens. Suppose you gotta commit a second guy at all times to pick him up on other side of those screens???

I dunno, that why I’m staying away tonight. I don’t believe for a minute Toronto can win this series, even now w clay hurt. It has baffled me that guys have watched that team and think they are championship caliber, I just don’t see it but I guess at some point if dubs keep losing players maybe craptors will do the unthinkable and become one of worst champs ever, lol.

MiDNiTe

I’m assuming you just mean they gonna trap him instantly across half court? That what I would do., I don’t even know what they did vs Greek I only watched few of those and only last 5 minutes, lol., thing is while sure you can take ball out of steph’s hands he can do work off the ball running guys thru 100 screens. Suppose you gotta commit a second guy at all times to pick him up on other side of those screens???

I dunno, that why I’m staying away tonight. I don’t believe for a minute Toronto can win this series, even now w clay hurt. It has baffled me that guys have watched that team and think they are championship caliber, I just don’t see it but I guess at some point if dubs keep losing players maybe craptors will do the unthinkable and become one of worst champs ever, lol.
    U weren't a bit worried watching dubs last quarter last game? Raptors can play d

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Oh okay... I misread tre as total rebounds

Yeah Over 4.5 3p's for Curry seems like value but if Klay's out he will be hounded every time he sniffs the ball.
    curry is not known to wait for "quality" shots.. he will have to take over and roll the bones
    it is juiced to -140 now

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Durant is already scheduled back for game 4. This series is finished whether raptors win tonight or not. Durant is the best player on the floor, period.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Milker, Warriors are winning series and has NOTHING to do with the names on the back of the jerseys. "Strength in numbers"

All you need to know.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I started gambling in 5th grade and been on this degenerate site since you have Timmah. You are free to your opinion, but I've been touting Cousins as the player who will make the biggest impact this finals, and I love the fact that I am alone in my assumption. Check in here after the game when he eats these bigs on Toronto.
    yeah check in here to give this attention seeking diva all his glory.

no KD no Klay and guy goes out on a limb to say Cousins will have impact on the game

no shit Scott Steiner

MiDNiTe

Klay shouldn't play it's a mild hamstring strain he will be back but if u play him now and it rips u are in deep shit, they're not behind yet so need to go all in especially if Durant game 4

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Durant is already scheduled back for game 4. This series is finished whether raptors win tonight or not. Durant is the best player on the floor, period.
    No shit, Durant best player on every floor. I still like warriors more without him (when everyone else healthy) and not convinced he will be 100% or anywhere close to championship level. End of day don’t matter, we agree craptors never stood a chance this series.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

A Canadian wagering Canadian money on a Canadian basketball team.
    What could go wrong here?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    A Canadian wagering Canadian money on a Canadian basketball team.
    What could go wrong here?
    Nothing, we win!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Nothing, we win!
    Who's oui? Do you have a loon in your pocket??

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Strong opinions in this thread. I think I have to gamble on Raptors ml. GL everyone
    yes, me too pablo. I think Toronto wins tonight by 10 or so.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Vegas line opened at G.S -6 some hit -6.5

considering it's down to G.S. -4 tons of money on Toronto...

I've seen this story a few times in 20 years.

G.S. seems to be the play

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Okay, Box n 1 is the defense everyone is looking for which is not the same Giannas D but it has the same effectiveness against Curry as the defense they played against Giannas. Made to stop him from penetrating and limits the effectiveness of the screen game.

Kawai will stay on Green because the screen and roll is generally green/Curry. If curry screens off Danny/Fred/Kyle Raptors want a solid defender waiting. Their best move is a Boogie pick and roll... but in box and 1 boogie and Dray better be hot from 18+ft.

As for the Cousins guy... you are what’s wrong with gambling. You stopped wanting to win and just want praise. Like sitting at BJ table with the guy who thinks he knows the next card up... I’m not gonna pat anyone on the back for guessing. Nothing strategically or physically let u know Cousins is able to pull another 25+ min night or even produce high volume. Not interested in ur 5th grade antics

2daBank

U weren't a bit worried watching dubs last quarter last game? Raptors can play d
    I mean worried a interesting word choice since I honestly don’t care, I cared gm 2 cause I was large on dubs. Wasn’t worried cause dubs play d too and they facing the easier offense to stop. I look at Toronto and I’m hard pressed to find 3 nba champs ever I think they better than.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

G.S. has no defense. Take the Over, now sitting at 213. G.S. has scored 109 points in the first two games. That means all Toronto has to do is score 105 points against a team that is hurting big time on D. Stop worrying aver who wins and who loses. Take the Over and just count the points. Pro Hoops is such a crappy sport anyways. No one of any importance cares who wins. I have no money on this series. I would rather wager on the animals running on Saturday at the Belmont than the animals running tonight.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    yeah check in here to give this attention seeking diva all his glory.

no KD no Klay and guy goes out on a limb to say Cousins will have impact on the game

no shit Scott Steiner
    Aren't you the guy that said I was a moron for thinking a guy who just tore his quad would do anything in the NBA finals? I can't remember your exact quote, nor do I have the energy to pull it up. Most ppl on SBR said similar things, now all the sudden, everyone on cousins's dick. Hop off mine. Following me around everywhere I go. Your avatar is charmander bro. Pokemon? Bedtime for you.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Over scares me. I can see Toronto having offensive droughts tonight. Other than Leonard a lot of their players struggle on the road.GS could win 115-95

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Over scares me. I can see Toronto having offensive droughts tonight. Other than Leonard a lot of their players struggle on the road.GS could win 115-95
    You mean the raptors who come back down 15 in Milwaukee to win game 5. The best defense in the league at home.

Everyone is talking like Toronto doesn’t travel. They make adjustments and travel as well as anyone this season. Probably why they are in the finals

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    good luck

there is no possible way anyway can know what is going to happen in this game unless you are on the inside

will be fun to watch
    Isn't that technically the case with EVERY game? Perceived edge != edge

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Vegas line opened at G.S -6 some hit -6.5

considering it's down to G.S. -4 tons of money on Toronto...

I've seen this story a few times in 20 years.

G.S. seems to be the play
    I tried so hard to pass but once it got to -4 -105 I couldn’t help myself. Small play on dubs for me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    You mean the raptors who come back down 15 in Milwaukee to win game 5. The best defense in the league at home.

Everyone is talking like Toronto doesn’t travel. They make adjustments and travel as well as anyone this season. Probably why they are in the finals
    I’m talking like I don’t think they good enough to be champs. Don’t really care whether at home or on road, beating untested never won anything bucks team nothing like beating the 3x champs imo.

Not sure about that “everyone” thing either. Seems to me around here and judging by line nose diving lot of ppl buying Toronto, more than dubs it appears everywhere i look.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL Who knows if the OP really has 15k on the Craptors? But how often do these threads lose when somebody

has the stones to post a big play? If it's true, then I hope he does win $15k but as of now, i'm glad that I just put

35 betpoints on the Warriors -2 in the first half. (Now watch, my pick will lose now that I posted it!) LOL

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

JFC, blowjoe has stumbled out of his stupid cave
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave shadymcgrady 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Who knows if the OP really has 15k on the Craptors? But how often do these threads lose when somebody

has the stones to post a big play? If it's true, then I hope he does win $15k but as of now, i'm glad that I just put

35 betpoints on the Warriors -2 in the first half. (Now watch, my pick will lose now that I posted it!) LOL
    So you have $1 on the first half, give or take?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

We know biggie legit and has never proven anything but honest about these things. No reason not to believe him, my kind of poster!!! I don’t care what anyone bets, thinks, or does, I just prefer they honest about it. Goes a long way in bankers book!!

First 12345 Last