cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Like you said, people said this same shit after game 1 between the Celtics and Bucks. People were calling for the sweep. It’s laughable how shortsighted some of these fools are. It was one damn game. Played in Toronto, and it was the biggest game in the team’s history. They came to play like they should. Props to them.

The Warriors will adjust, and bring it in game 2. I actually do think the Raptors may win game 2. Mainly because I’ll be on State, but their depth is fcked. I think GS wins the series even if they get down 2-0 though. Toronto is playing well, and it’s a lot for Steph and Klay to handle without KD. But, the champs will prevail.

Draymond can’t do as much in this series as he did against Portland. Who else will step up? They need Cousins to beat up on Gasol and company. It’s tough for them to score if Curry, and Klay aren’t hitting. The role players need to step up, and they will. Big news that Iggy’s injury isn’t serious. I expect them to come out focused and hungry wanting to split in Toronto.

Keep pounding Toronto you sharp bastards. I’ll take that better number on the ML. Drake gonna be singing himself to sleep after game 2. Draymond will be coming with a vengeance.

warriors have no bench at all, draymond cant' shoot and if the raptors keep curry from going crazy and keep klay down warriors have no chacne without kd and how much is kd going to do even if he comes back, hasn't played in weeks and won't be 100 pct warriors need to upgrade the bench big time in the off season at least they will have some money after kd departs and cousins too

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    warriors have no bench at all, draymond cant' shoot and if the raptors keep curry from going crazy and keep klay down warriors have no chacne without kd and how much is kd going to do even if he comes back, hasn't played in weeks and won't be 100 pct warriors need to upgrade the bench big time in the off season at least they will have some money after kd departs and cousins too
    The bench does worry me. Need to add some shooters. Livingston is solid enough to run the 2nd unit though. I’m not as confident as I was before the start, but still think they have the experience to pull it out. Kerr will adjust. Siakam isn’t going to put up 32 again. They will play better defensively, and not give up 118. See them holding Toronto to around 100, and putting up a similar number to game 1. We’ll call it 108-102 State. Kerr used 11 in game 1 to figure out what works. Toronto used 9, but basically 7. They aren’t deep either. They went all out for game 1. Kerr prepared for the series.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 06-01-19 at 03:15 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    There no chance couple those craptors shoot anywhere near the percentage they did gm1. Draymond will make life way tougher for the African kid goin forward. It was a 3 point game in the 4th qrtr despite all you said and Toronto playing as well as possible. Dubs score 110ish they will win most the games cause their defense will hold Toronto under that most games. Dubs will not lose game 2.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    There no chance couple those craptors shoot anywhere near the percentage they did gm1. Draymond will make life way tougher for the African kid goin forward. It was a 3 point game in the 4th qrtr despite all you said and Toronto playing as well as possible. Dubs score 110ish they will win most the games cause their defense will hold Toronto under that most games. Dubs will not lose game 2.
    you forgot to factor in how well the trash GS bench players played. Jerebko cooks etc all shot pretty well and got a lot of 3s, you think that will happen again? Think again. Use your brain a little, it might help. Raptors go up 2-0.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    you forgot to factor in how well the trash GS bench players played. Jerebko cooks etc all shot pretty well and got a lot of 3s, you think that will happen again? Think again. Use your brain a little, it might help. Raptors go up 2-0.
    Coming from a proven winner like you this means a lot.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The bench does worry me. Need to add some shooters. Livingston is solid enough to run the 2nd unit though. I’m not as confident as I was before the start, but still think they have the experience to pull it out. Kerr will adjust. Siakam isn’t going to put up 32 again. They will play better defensively, and not give up 118. See them holding Toronto to around 100, and putting up a similar number to game 1. We’ll call it 108-102 State. Kerr used 11 in game 1 to figure out what works. Toronto used 9, but basically 7. They aren’t deep either. They went all out for game 1. Kerr prepared for the series.
    Good call Cuser. Spot on pal.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    What's with those Rims in Toronto? Everything seems to fall.

GSW couldn't of played worse. Raptors second and third men couldn't of played any better. They should stick to their plan of limiting Leanord.

Regardless, these teams match up well and it's going to be an entertaining series. I predicted GSW in 5/6, and still comfortable in my wager and futures.
    As I've said, people aren't good at this.

I am.

Check my other posts

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

goodbye toronto

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Check my thread

You want winners,

Or do you want drama?

Bunch of God damn woman

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

State goes up 3-1 no matter what. They don’t need KD.

If Klay is out I will change my tune. If he plays, they win both at home.

Toronto probably wins one more at home. Warriors in 6.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Nevermind

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Toronto would of won either way

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888