jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The most likely outcome after game 1 and 2 is a split, and Curry has struggled in the finals against teams that get physical with him.
    which team(s) were physical with him?

Steph Curry's Finals averages:

2018: 27.5 pts, 6.8 ast, 6.0 reb
    2017: 26.8 pts, 5.4 ast, 8.2 reb
    2016: 22.6 pts, 3.7 ast, 4.9 reb
    2015: 26.0 pts, 6.3 ast, 5.2 reb

his shooting percentages were down vs. regular season though but its the finals Id expect that, kd's percentages were up from his reg. season though
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-28-19 at 03:50 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    The problem is that even if he does come back, I doubt he will be 100%.

But 18-1 I suppose is worth a shot.
    Kinda what I’m thinking, between that and having so much time off it feels like be asking a awful lot of him to jump in gm3 or whatever and dominate vs a guy like khawi.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Steve Kerr made it pretty clear yesterday that bringing guys in at this stage ruins things. Sure Durant wants to prove they need him and they want to prove they don't. I just don't think he will play in this series and my money is on Tor because of that. This is the one series where they need him. Kawhi will become a roaming defender and that works too the raptors advantage
    I agree I think it would be a mistake to bring him back, and who cares if it hurts his fragile little ego? not like he gonna be playing for them after this season so fukk him imo... I honestly don’t think they need him, if I’m wrong and your squad kicks their asses the 1st 2 in Toronto maybe then you think about it. At the moment seems silly to fukk with a good thing.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

which team(s) were physical with him?

Steph Curry's Finals averages:

2018: 27.5 pts, 6.8 ast, 6.0 reb
    2017: 26.8 pts, 5.4 ast, 8.2 reb
    2016: 22.6 pts, 3.7 ast, 4.9 reb
    2015: 26.0 pts, 6.3 ast, 5.2 reb

his shooting percentages were down vs. regular season though but its the finals Id expect that, kd's percentages were up from his reg. season though
    You can't just look at points per game, you have to look at percentages, if you shoot enough you will score, there's a reason he's never won Finals MVP.

2daBank

The Warriors have dealt with guy coming in and out of the lineup in the playoffs in the past, its never been a big deal. Durant has been out several weeks, not months.
    Several weeks while others in playoff mode is a lot imo. Can’t imagine he be anywhere close to 100% and just think it expecting a lot for him to jump right in and be his normal self especially against a really good and physical defender.

18 to 1 is nice tho and assuming you not betting a lot on it? Just feels like a lot of unlikely things have to occur to cash this.

2daBank

You can't just look at points per game, you have to look at percentages, if you shoot enough you will score, there's a reason he's never won Finals MVP.
    Because he defers to KD is a big reason.

Who won it the 1st year before KD? I forget.

jtoler

I mentioned shooting percentages from what I can tell thats the only reason he didnt win it last year kd shot better and had a few more rebounds but kd is gonna miss prob at least 2 games and maybe more at 18-1 it looks like something you''d wanna have in your back pocket but obviously books are saying its just gonna be too hard with missing 2 or more games. here's a scenario though, if gs loses the first 2 games or even split the first 2 and kd comes back starting game 3 and they go on to win the finals and he's the main reason why then I can see him winning it. best scenario is if gs loses first 2 in toronto and everyone is kinda down on them kd comes back and they win, its a good ticket to have I agree morino Im gonna put a little something on it myself

2daBank

I mentioned shooting percentages from what I can tell thats the only reason he didnt win it last year kd shot better and had a few more rebounds but kd is gonna miss prob at least 2 games and maybe more at 18-1 it looks like something you''d wanna have in your back pocket but obviously books are saying its just gonna be too hard with missing 2 or more games. here's a scenario though, if gs loses the first 2 games or even split the first 2 and kd comes back starting game 3 and they go on to win the finals and he's the main reason why then I can see him winning it. best scenario is if gs loses first 2 in toronto and everyone is kinda down on them kd comes back and they win, its a good ticket to have I agree morino Im gonna put a little something on it myself
    Thing is I just don’t see dubs losing the 1st 2, other than that I really feel like him coming back could do more harm than good.. This goes out the window if they do lose the 1st 2, if that happens and he comes back and they win it probably a no brainer he would win it. Seems like lot a unlikely things have to happen to me but that why you getting 18-1.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Thing is I just don’t see dubs losing the 1st 2, other than that I really feel like him coming back could do more harm than good.. This goes out the window if they do lose the 1st 2, if that happens and he comes back and they win it probably a no brainer he would win it. Seems like lot a unlikely things have to happen to me but that why you getting 18-1.
    I dont know man I expect toronto to win at least 1 of the first 2 curry struggles when he's being antsy and shooting too quickly other scary thing is portland isnt all that good to me compared to gs and they had those big leads against gs in 3 of the 4 games they played

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16522

Klay Thompson at 20-1 is better.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Toronto is the only team built to defend. G.S. went through teams that couldn't defend dikk.

Durant is worthless.... Cousins is worthless....

Kerr scratching his head at the moment.

I don't see how you expect Thompson and Curry to stay HOT ENOUGH to win 4 games.

Toronto already has plans to stop Curry and Thompson.... we all know you can't shut them down.... but if you wear them out... how else can G.S. score? Green? He already had is best series... Toronto has enough manpower to disrupt him.

G.S. only chance.... Durant has to come back. But will he?

Still trying to figure out why oddsmakers opened the series price at -330. Of course.... Bookmaker waited as long as they could to release their line.... and the only book that matters... is them.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Because he defers to KD is a big reason.

Who won it the 1st year before KD? I forget.
    Iggy

thomorino

Its not just shooting percentages, its also the perception that he's a bad defender. The NBA knows it will be short series if GS wins games 1 and 2,I expect Toronto to get calls, not rigged but i think they get calls.

TheMoneyShot

What blows my mind... you have a series price of G.S around -270 at most places....

G.S. would probably be -6.5 to -7 point favorites in Game 3 and Game 4.

I get Toronto as 4 home games....

But... it's like Vegas is baiting you in taking G.S. I mean.... you're getting them for... THE ENTIRE SERIES at -270.... including all of their home games. It's like a no brainer to take G.S. SERIES

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    Iggy
    Thanks. I knew it was some goofy role player! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

hmm

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Toronto is the only team built to defend. G.S. went through teams that couldn't defend dikk.

Durant is worthless.... Cousins is worthless....

Kerr scratching his head at the moment.

I don't see how you expect Thompson and Curry to stay HOT ENOUGH to win 4 games.

Toronto already has plans to stop Curry and Thompson.... we all know you can't shut them down.... but if you wear them out... how else can G.S. score? Green? He already had is best series... Toronto has enough manpower to disrupt him.

G.S. only chance.... Durant has to come back. But will he?

Still trying to figure out why oddsmakers opened the series price at -330. Of course.... Bookmaker waited as long as they could to release their line.... and the only book that matters... is them.
    We are on the same wavelength. Tor is going to give them a hell of a series.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

trap series

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Leonard MVP.. I'm not seeing any of these future MVP props on any books right now.. I'd try Leonard if the odds were fat..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Leonard MVP.. I'm not seeing any of these future MVP props on any books right now.. I'd try Leonard if the odds were fat..
    +260

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Great odds Laker, pound city.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    +260
    What book I'm not seeing it on Dimes or anything.. Might be worth a stab at +260.. I was thinking +400 myself though..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

The value is in fading morino's pick. This is money in the bank.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Silly to bet Leonard at +260 when series is +250 very small chance the could be MVP in loss I guess but just take the series.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

This
    Fuk off

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The guy has not played in over a month, good chance he is out all series

Morino I will toss you over a table pal and then buy you 1 beer

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The guy has not played in over a month, good chance he is out all series

Morino I will toss you over a table pal and then buy you 1 beer
    Fuk off

TheMoneyShot

How do you have value in something.... when it's a guaranteed loss?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Morino Math

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

Morino Math
    Fuk off

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3521

BOL The Morono on your wager

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    BOL The Morono on your wager
    Fuk off