KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I know most of you will be on State. The reality is that the raptors are very good with the best player in the NBA playoffs. I totally agree the warriors have the pedigree and curry and Klay etc. The one thing that is most important to recognize is that Durant will not play. He is adamant to make State look bad. This is the series where State needs him and he won't show up. He isn't even around the team. This guy has a huge ego.

Now to the series

Tor is just simply the worst possible matchup for the warriors. Leonard is a monster that State has never faced in the finals. I know some people will mention James but kawhi is just different. James was predictable. Kawhi is clearly the best player in the league. Tor is a better team vs State that won't have Durant. The warriors got away winning with role guys vs junk like Portland but that won't happen in this round.

Tor in 6+1200(1*)

Tor in 7+600(3*)

Raptors series price+240(4.5*)

I really hope your wrong. But I still have to say goodluck to you. You earned my respect to you as capper. Your analysis are on point but it’s one sided in favor of Raps. You forgot the Houston series, you know how that series ended. Don’t underestimate Portland they play all in every single game against Dubs. Fatigue was a factor on that series, Blaze played 7 games vs. Denver plus that 4overtime. On the other end Raps played... Aaron Gordon, Carter-Williams, Vucevic, Embiid, Jimmy buckets, Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Giannis, Lopez, Middleton, Ilyasova. Those mofos are long and It took them 18 games to get to the finals. While Golden State did it in 16 games plus 10 days off before finals. I don’t beleive in that saying “they will be rusty” they’re humans not robots, Bodies needs rest. Come game time they’ll be ready to run n’ gun... I think it’s the other way around... Raps will face way different team this time. Golden State is not ISO team anymore without KD and Boogie. Kawhi is a great player... in my opinion he is the best player in the east. He’s been to the finals before but with different team. Raps rely on him too much. We’ll see how he handle the pressure. ONLY advantage Raps have on this series are 1. Kawhi 2. Homecourt 3. Fans
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave KuLaPhU 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Homer bet

Would love to see LeBronto win though
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They aren't just 5-0 they are 30-1 the last 31 and the ball moves much better with Durant out, I don't think they're better with him out but they are still a great team. They won on the road against Houston with Durant out, and they controlled the game. Toronto's half court offense still struggles outside of Kawhi and the Warriors are very strong defensively. Toronto's season is also a success whether they win the title or not, this is their first finals appearance in the franchise's history and they celebrated like they won the Finals.
    Actually they are 5-0 in the playoffs. I pointed that out. I do not care what they did without him in the regular season.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is really a tough call. You have the two worst alleged 'Cappers in here taking opposite sides. I guess JJ breaks the tie. Whoever this major loser takes, fade...
    I'm dominating the NBA playoffs you moron

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok

My final
    Prediction

4-2 Warriors

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

I think Cousins would help Warriors more than Durant. Durant will try to do too much to prove they need him. But he'll just mess up team chemistry again and if he's not 100%, he'll hurt them even more.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Toronto will still be dogs no matter what happens in Gm 1, even Gm 2

This means it's not worth the risk to take them going in

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Nope

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Laker tremendous writeup
    JJ we gonna remember when I posted weeks so the warriors were champions?

I won't let this thread die when it comes to fruition

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    JJ we gonna remember when I posted weeks so the warriors were champions?

I won't let this thread die when it comes to fruition
    You made a thread saying the deadbolt lock warriors (-170) all along were going to win the title? Is that some sort of major prediction? The warriors were supposed to win all along.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

GO RAPS

It would be one hell of a party in T.O.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

cash me yute one time raptors

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Warriors are 30-1 without Durant when Curry plays, Toronto depends heavily on Leonard, who isn't 100%, Igoudala is the best defensive player he will have faced in the playoffs by far. Anything can happen because of injuries but if Igoudala is healthy Curry and Thompson are better than Kawhi and Lowry, who can't be counted on every game. Toronto's bench is the only advantage they have and with multiple days between games that won't be as big of an advantage.
    your statement is outrageous lol best defender leonard faced by far??? Kawhi been double teamed, triple teamed all playoffs long, and there's a guy called JIMMY freaking BUTLER who I think is just as good as Iguodala defensively, if not better.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    when was the last time Toronto won a championship in any sport? hahahah
    The last time they were in one. 1993.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    I really hope your wrong. But I still have to say goodluck to you. You earned my respect to you as capper. Your analysis are on point but it’s one sided in favor of Raps. You forgot the Houston series, you know how that series ended. Don’t underestimate Portland they play all in every single game against Dubs. Fatigue was a factor on that series, Blaze played 7 games vs. Denver plus that 4overtime. On the other end Raps played... Aaron Gordon, Carter-Williams, Vucevic, Embiid, Jimmy buckets, Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Giannis, Lopez, Middleton, Ilyasova. Those mofos are long and It took them 18 games to get to the finals. While Golden State did it in 16 games plus 10 days off before finals. I don’t beleive in that saying “they will be rusty” they’re humans not robots, Bodies needs rest. Come game time they’ll be ready to run n’ gun... I think it’s the other way around... Raps will face way different team this time. Golden State is not ISO team anymore without KD and Boogie. Kawhi is a great player... in my opinion he is the best player in the east. He’s been to the finals before but with different team. Raps rely on him too much. We’ll see how he handle the pressure. ONLY advantage Raps have on this series are 1. Kawhi 2. Homecourt 3. Fans
    Rest is no factor here buddy, if anything it prepared Toronto well for tough fought series. they are having 5 days off before the finals for Toronto that is. That's a lot of freaking rest for elite athletes, unless you are injured, you will be fine.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

This is a bold prediction

I think it's possible but not great odds at +240

I would want like +400

We r talking about beating the team that ain't never been beat

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

*Laker, if Raps win, I'll send u 500pts.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    your statement is outrageous lol best defender leonard faced by far??? Kawhi been double teamed, triple teamed all playoffs long, and there's a guy called JIMMY freaking BUTLER who I think is just as good as Iguodala defensively, if not better.
    Nobody thinks Butler is a better defender than Igoudala, not close, Igoudala won Finals MVP for his defense on James, Butler's defense on Kawhi was trash.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    *Laker, if Raps win, I'll send u 500pts.
    That's nice Chucky. I think it's 1000 though if they win in 6 or less.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

The last time they were in one. 1993.
    LB, FC MLS 2017

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    LB, FC MLS 2017
    Only 3 major sports count

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    This is a bold prediction

I think it's possible but not great odds at +240

I would want like +400

We r talking about beating the team that ain't never been beat
    johnny, I agree. The question I'm asking myself is why are the odds not so great?!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lakerboy don't forget to start the other thread about Warriors winning back to back so you can have someting to bump in couple weeks.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lakerboy don't forget to start the other thread about Warriors winning back to back so you can have someting to bump in couple weeks.

Sorry clueless pavyracer. They already won back to back titles. Come up with something new. I already clowned you in the last round. Get some new material. I know you Greek folk are ancient but Greeks were considered smart at one time.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Sorry clueless pavyracer. They already won back to back titles. Come up with something new. I already clowned you in the last round. Get some new material. I know you Greek folk are ancient but Greeks were considered smart at one time.
    I'm pretty sure not a single Greek lost 35 units betting Brazil to win the World Cup last summer but you managed to do what no one has ever achieved before. Lose a ton of money at the World Cup where everyone wins a lot.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

That's nice Chucky. I think it's 1000 though if they win in 6 or less.
    OK, I'm sold. That's how ez I am:

*500 if Raps win.
    *1000 bonus if Raps in 6 or fewer.

Your take on Durant factor is very interesting. I've been saying for a while that Durant is an outsider in that locker room.

The Million Dollar Question is whether Warriors are better WITHOUT Durant. Sounds blasphemous, but there's an element of truth to it. We've talked about it b4...Durant is a mental midget, LOL.
    Last edited by ChuckyTheGoat; 05-27-19 at 09:31 PM. Reason: fewer

lakerboy

I'm pretty sure not a single Greek lost 35 units betting Brazil to win the World Cup last summer but you managed to do what no one has ever achieved before. Lose a ton of money at the World Cup where everyone wins a lot.
    Glad you came you with something new. I have won 37 units in this NBA playoffs on posted plays. Glad I won a ton.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Hope you hit this Laker!!!

Was a real long shot even during the Bucks playoffs. Line to win it all was +1500 at Rio

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Glad you came you with something new. I have won 37 units in this NBA playoffs on posted plays. Glad I won a ton.
    If you add this to the 137 units you lost in regular NBA season you are down -100 units. I graded your 16 plays on one Friday night. You went 2-14 and lost 20 units on that night alone.

So grade the whole season. You are down in triple digits in NBA this year but you only grade the 2 nights out of the whole year you had a win. We know how you operate. Not grading the huge losses until somebody like me calls out your douchebaggery and you go hiding for a few days.

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

I know most of you will be on State. The reality is that the raptors are very good with the best player in the NBA playoffs. I totally agree the warriors have the pedigree and curry and Klay etc. The one thing that is most important to recognize is that Durant will not play. He is adamant to make State look bad. This is the series where State needs him and he won't show up. He isn't even around the team. This guy has a huge ego.

Now to the series

Tor is just simply the worst possible matchup for the warriors. Leonard is a monster that State has never faced in the finals. I know some people will mention James but kawhi is just different. James was predictable. Kawhi is clearly the best player in the league. Tor is a better team vs State that won't have Durant. The warriors got away winning with role guys vs junk like Portland but that won't happen in this round.

Tor in 6+1200(1*)

Tor in 7+600(3*)

Raptors series price+240(4.5*)
    Dubs faced kawhi on the spurs. Spurs were up 2-1 before kawhi got injured.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Hope you hit this Laker!!!

Was a real long shot even during the Bucks playoffs. Line to win it all was +1500 at Rio
    Thanks Mike.

lakerboy

If you add this to the 137 units you lost in regular NBA season you are down -100 units. I graded your 16 plays on one Friday night. You went 2-14 and lost 20 units on that night alone.

So grade the whole season. You are down in triple digits in NBA this year but you only grade the 2 nights out of the whole year you had a win. We know how you operate. Not grading the huge losses until somebody like me calls out your douchebaggery and you go hiding for a few days.
    You also graded an NBA night where i was up big. The night the Suns won in Milwaukee. I know how you operate. You hide when I win. I know your douchebag style. You have an obsession with me. I'm in your head. You think of me when you go to bed and when you wake up.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

You also graded an NBA night where i was up big. The night the Suns won in Milwaukee. I know how you operate. You hide when I win. I know your douchebag style. You have an obsession with me. I'm in your head. You think of me when you go to bed and when you wake up.
    Lol

Pavey,
    What’s the deal?

Laker knows his basketball.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    And?

First 12345 ... Last