rog123
    rog123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nba 2-26 (1-5 ytd)

Looking like fade material ever since I posted here but like the card tonight. All picks one unit unless otherwise specified (a 2-Unit will go in my record as two wins or two losses)

Clev/Tor over 206 - See the Cavs getting around 110 tonight and think the Raps won't be far behind. Toronto terrible defensive team and Clev will run with them. Cavs 6-1-1 for the over in last 8 when favored and Raps 7-3 for over in last 10 as a dog. Clev much better on D at home and Raps can score in own building.

2Units - OKC -9.5 Over Minny - overworked Minny team (third gm in four nights) comes in and they are not very good even when fresh. OKC desperate for a win after dropping two straight. Minny one of worst road defenses in NBA. Thunder will clamp down on D and Minny hasn't been able to score.

LAC +9 Over Phoenix - Phoenix also overworked (third gm in four nights) and the Clippers are pretty healthy and hot after winning three straight. With Clips it always seems like they play well in patches when their confidence is high and I just think that momentum will drive them to play a close game

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, nothing jumps out at me, good day