lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

Toronto has paid there dues. The sixers were a very good team stacked with big time players. It took everything Tor had to get out of that but now it gets easier. The bucks are overrated. They are Greek and a bunch of journeymen. Tor will be loose now because they are not favorites and everyone is on the bucks including the bookies. Milwaukee has zero pedigree. I've always believed you have to pay your dues in the NBA. Milwaukee will lose this series. Toronto shooters were scared stiff in last round but they will be more relaxed now. Many times teams escape a series and then start rolling. The raptors length around the rim will be a problem for the Greek freak. I do think the coaching edge goes to the bucks but i think nurse learned some lessons last round. On top of that the bucks have been off for some time and they might be Rusty. If Tor takes game 1 it could be a Domino.

Raps in 4+2500(.5*)

Raps in 6+600(2*)

Raps -1.5 games+350(2*)

Raps ml game 1 +244(2*)+7-110(4*)
    Last edited by lakerboy; 05-15-19 at 03:48 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

BUcks the better team Imo. GL.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

I'm taking Raptors for the series at the current +236

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raptors matchup well with Milwaukee with their size and length, if the NBA doesn't treat Giannis like Wade in 2006 and call a foul every time someone touches them they should have a good chance to win the series.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Agree about the pedigree and believing a team has to pay some dues before going all the way. I think it gonna be a long tough series tho, can’t see bucks getting steamrolled..

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I'm playing 1H only but gl obv

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Raptors matchup well with Milwaukee with their size and length, if the NBA doesn't treat Giannis like Wade in 2006 and call a foul every time someone touches them they should have a good chance to win the series.
    The Giannis treatment is what worries me the most tbh. It seems like the NBA is ready to prop this guy up and give him the push into superstardom. I just hope it doesn't come at the expense of the Raptors. I mean Kawhi is a star in his own right so hopefully no one guy gets a decisive edge in treatment from the refs.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

wut dues have toronto payed that bucks havent

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The Giannis treatment is what worries me the most tbh. It seems like the NBA is ready to prop this guy up and give him the push into superstardom. I just hope it doesn't come at the expense of the Raptors. I mean Kawhi is a star in his own right so hopefully no one guy gets a decisive edge in treatment from the refs.
    Problem is Kawhi a rental far as anyone knows, I think nba rather prop up Greek freak.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    wut dues have toronto payed that bucks havent
    Gettin their heads smashed by Cleveland every year. Natural order of things is now that bron not in their way they take the next step, of course adding Kawhi helped their chances a great deal. Also lame they didn’t have to beat bron but such is the nba these days where mf’ers move around like crazy instead of try to win where they at.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Problem is Kawhi a rental far as anyone knows, I think nba rather prop up Greek freak.
    I agree. I'm gonna hold my breath though and invest in TOR.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NBA can't market Kawhi as the face of the league, he doesnt' have the personality and they don't know what team he'll be on next year.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The NBA can't market Kawhi as the face of the league, he doesnt' have the personality and they don't know what team he'll be on next year.
    Agree

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Anyone catch Leonard's postgame comments after Game 7? Seems like he almost let slip that he's not staying in Toronto

Everyone on Raptors except Leonard and Siakam were horrific offensively against Sixers. Siakam wasn't all that good either after injury. I don't know if that's all just going to change against a better defensive team but I think VanVleet should play better against smaller Bucks backcourt though hard to imagine him playing any worse.

Not sure about series but I did bet Raptors Game 1 on the strength of their own defense. Leonard when matched up against Giannis completely shut him down. Siakam did ok.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Anyone catch Leonard's postgame comments after Game 7? Seems like he almost let slip that he's not staying in Toronto

Everyone on Raptors except Leonard and Siakam were horrific offensively against Sixers. Siakam wasn't all that good either after injury. I don't know if that's all just going to change against a better defensive team but I think VanVleet should play better against smaller Bucks backcourt though hard to imagine him playing any worse.

Not sure about series but I did bet Raptors Game 1 on the strength of their own defense. Leonard when matched up against Giannis completely shut him down. Siakam did ok.
    All that kinda makes me like under better than a side for tonight.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I originally had Toronto winning the East and this series when playoffs started, but now I'm not so sure. The Bucks have a better team 1-9 with Brogdon now back and healthy and coach Bud utilizing George Hill and Mirotic.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    All that kinda makes me like under better than a side for tonight.
    I strongly considered the under but I feel like both sides are going to push the pace.

Giannis made a comment recently about how important Game 1 was in this matchup (and threw heavy shade against Celtics).

With total moving up a bit, I decided just go with the points instead of taking on the market.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

I have a 725-1 parlay if Raptors win the title. They are not getting that close.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I strongly considered the under but I feel like both sides are going to push the pace.

Giannis made a comment recently about how important Game 1 was in this matchup (and threw heavy shade against Celtics).

With total moving up a bit, I decided just go with the points instead of taking on the market.
    Right on.

Far as it moving up that doesn’t concern me much. I was all happy I got on yesterday’s over early and it moved up day of, didn’t matter, lol.

If they truly putting more importance on gm1 you would think that translates into a more focused strong effort on the defensive end. Maybe my thinking in this regard is outdated but still a big believer that defense carries teams long way. Shots don’t always fall but defense is something that effort dictates.

Gl buddy

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Raps are still stoked from getting here in wild fashion.....they'll be flat game one.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

How can you bet against Kawhi right now? That’s the one guy I DONT wanna see on either end of the floor

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Raps are still stoked from getting here in wild fashion.....they'll be flat game one.
    exactly lb leading the sheep to the slaughterhouse

Eddy Munny

exactly lb leading the sheep to the slaughterhouse
    You're giving LB way too much credit. Nobody actually tails this clown; sometimes picks just happen to coincide.

Furthermore, the "flat game one because of last game" angle is bit cliche. The Raptors are far from satisfied with just being here, they are salivating at an opportunity for a breakthrough berth in the Finals. And the fact that there's no Lebron standing between them and their goal gives them their best chance yet. Plus they've had three full days since their last game, a luxury that Portland didn't get.

lakerboy

2 days off important for Toronto.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You're giving LB way too much credit. Nobody actually tails this clown; sometimes picks just happen to coincide.

Furthermore, the "flat game one because of last game" angle is bit cliche. The Raptors are far from satisfied with just being here, they are salivating at an opportunity for a breakthrough berth in the Finals. And the fact that there's no Lebron standing between them and their goal gives them their best chance yet. Plus they've had two full days between tonight and their last game, a luxury that Portland didn't get.
    Im not looking at it as their physically tired but still on emotional high, that kawhi shot has been talked about to death I hope its close or theyre ahead at the half so I can pound bucks if bucks somehow lose or dont cover the smaller number Ill try to get live so be it Ill expect to make it back in game 2, bucks let boston run over them in game 1 so there's that to think about if ur siding bucks

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

I like thos bucks team... Giannes, brogdan, middleton. Pretty stacked.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Laker, I hope u get this one pushed in. Not wishing u luck on this one.

jtoler

I played bucks -1.5 3rd qtr also theyve killed every 3rd qtr this playoffs with the exception of game 1 against boston

Eddy Munny

Im not looking at it as their physically tired but still on emotional high, that kawhi shot has been talked about to death I hope its close or theyre ahead at the half so I can pound bucks if bucks somehow lose or dont cover the smaller number Ill try to get live so be it Ill expect to make it back in game 2, bucks let boston run over them in game 1 so there's that to think about if ur siding bucks
    I get the emotional high part, but the extra day helps on both the physical and emotional fronts. And these are mostly seasoned professionals who realize what's at stake, not teenagers trying to gear up in March Madness after an emotional win 48 hours earlier.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Bucks should roll.

Philly was a trash team. Great talent but had no clue what they were doing.

Bucks share the ball and everyone is ready to shoot at all times.

Toronto everyone looks afraid except kawhi.

Only thing Toronto has going for them is they are probably vwtter equip than anyone to guard the freak. Kawhi, Siakam, and then shot blockers at the rim. But I don't see that being enough, so many other guys can beat them.

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Toronto has paid there dues. The sixers were a very good team stacked with big time players. It took everything Tor had to get out of that but now it gets easier. The bucks are overrated. They are Greek and a bunch of journeymen. Tor will be loose now because they are not favorites and everyone is on the bucks including the bookies. Milwaukee has zero pedigree. I've always believed you have to pay your dues in the NBA. Milwaukee will lose this series. Toronto shooters were scared stiff in last round but they will be more relaxed now. Many times teams escape a series and then start rolling. The raptors length around the rim will be a problem for the Greek freak. I do think the coaching edge goes to the bucks but i think nurse learned some lessons last round. On top of that the bucks have been off for some time and they might be Rusty. If Tor takes game 1 it could be a Domino.

Raps in 4+2500(.5*)

Raps in 6+600(2*)

Raps -1.5 games+350(2*)

Raps ml game 1 +244(2*)+7-110(4*)
    what are you smoking dawg?!?!? lmao the most ridiculous thing i have heard

jtoler

out of all the nba teams raps has played this yr lowry had his worst against the bucks. in 3 games he's averaged 6 pts on 23% shooting leonard had some of his lower production against them too about top 5th-6th lowest against all other teams 22ppg on 43% shooting. somehow I hope this can work out for all of us as I hope to make some live bets

Risk: $70.00 - Win: $50.00

Toronto Raptors vrs Milwaukee Bucks: Total Points made in the game - TOTAL u13½-140 - (Kyle Lowry vrs Kyle Lowry)
    Game Start 05/15/2019 @ 07:30 PM

Last edited by jtoler; 05-15-19 at 07:29 PM.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

The Bucks are good. I think they win

lakerboy

out of all the nba teams raps has played this yr lowry had his worst against the bucks. in 3 games he's averaged 6 pts on 23% shooting leonard had some of his lower production against them too about top 5th-6th lowest against all other teams 22ppg on 43% shooting. somehow I hope this can work out for all of us as I hope to make some live bets

Risk: $70.00 - Win: $50.00

Toronto Raptors vrs Milwaukee Bucks: Total Points made in the game - TOTAL u13½-140 - (Kyle Lowry vrs Kyle Lowry)
    Game Start 05/15/2019 @ 07:30 PM

Not looking too good here. He has 9 points already on three point shots.

1234 Last