crazymilkman
    crazymilkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nba friday 02/26

Atlanta Hawks -3.5
    Mavericks has been playing crazy ball lately but I'm eye-ing this game after they won against the Lakers thinking that this is a great let down spot for the streaking horses. In their past matchups Atlanta has been owning them ATS-wise much like the stat we saw in the Cavs-Boston game Thursday night. Both teams are pretty much even in the ATS category but the Hawks got the edge going 17-10 on 1 day of rest to the Mav's 11-18.

Portland Trailblazers ML
    Portland matches well against the Bulls and has won their last 5 matchups. Don't be fooled by the Bulls' recent success. Not one in those games are even above the .45% mark. Blazers has played better competition up till now. Portland has a lot to play for in this road trip to keep the 9th placed Hornets at bay. Looking for another blow out here by the Blazers to keep the moment going to Minnesota the next day (Bulls plays in Indiana the next day with the Pacers waiting to get a stab at them after playing a good first half).

Memphis Grizzlies -3.5
    My cats has card board cut outs of big men in their front court. Grizz enjoys the service of the most effective front court in the league and I'm looking at them to have a field day tomorrow against the Cats. Cats are playing the last game of a 4 game trip and looking ahead to a couple of days rest after this one. Grizz, if ever they would look ahead, would only play the Knicks the next game. And oh, we're looking at an 18-11 home team playing a 7-22 road team. If this were in Charlotte, I'd be jumping crazy on THE BEAST Friday night.

Oklahoma City Thunders -10
    So you guys got me on that Atlanta play the other day which the Wolves covered. I'm pretty sure this game won't end up that way. Thunders just got out played the last 2 games and you know that teams coming off as bottom feeders last season into the 6th seed in the west ain't just gonna bend down and let them have it. Minnesota will be playing the Blazers in the Rose Garden the next day not to mention they're on a perfect fade situation. 3 games in 4 nights on the road with the 3rd game as the last of the road trip. They haven't got blown out after the break except for the Detroit game and most of their losses after that are all single digits. I don't see anything changing here tonight for the Wolves. Oklahoma owns them and kills this team at home Friday night.

San Antonio Spurs -3
    Not much of a write up here. Houston looks ahead to Utah the next day. I don't see Kevin Martin clicking for the Rockets yet. If there's anything, Pops knows how to put a sock on him. Spurs starts rolling after that hell of a road trip.

Detroit Pistons +10.5
    After that blow out win in the bay, I feel like the Detroit Pistons, playing as mediocre at best as they are now will most likely cover the spread Friday night against the Nuggets. Then, most likely lose to the Warriors the next day. What's weird is that the Nuggets has yet to win against the Pistons since 03/09/07. Denver has never won against Detroit since the Carmelo-era and even with the beefed line up they have right now.

Phoenix Suns -10
    I'm 3-0 fading the Suns in the 2nd half and I don't think I'd need to look out for this one. Clippers flat out lack the scoring prowess they should have (hell even Gordon had a problem scoring in the Rooks vs Soph where). Here's a good stat to throw out. Clippers has only covered 1 of its last 10 games after allowing the competition to score 100 points or more on them. Phoenix averages 111 point at home.

Orlando Magic -4.5
    Superman in the 2nd half of the season is great. Hornets are on slump after the AllStar break. Better look out, Dwight's in the zone dropping 20/10 like he normally would. Jameer Nelson also playing the best form of his current season going averaging 16 points almost 8 assist to 2 turnovers per game after the break.

Utah Jazz -7.5
    Queens are the Queens and the Jazz is just hot. Hop on the train while they are on fire!

Philadelphia 76ers +11
    Pretty much a toss up but I'm jumping on them because the Lakeshow might look ahead to hosting Carmelo on the 28th. Lazy Lakers to let this team comeback and cover (if ever they are way up the scoreboard).

BOL
    Points Awarded:

kingofgamble gave crazymilkman 30 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

good luck with all the plays

crazymilkman
    crazymilkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks SHARK BOL