mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Nuggets far superior team than Blazers

Blazers coming off great series against overrated Thunder. Yes Lillard is a beast but I think public will be all over them, and Nuggets far more superior.

Blazers will miss Nurkic who played with Jokic, etc. Millsap is a great compliment to Jokic.

Jokic + Millsap + Plumlee > Kanter +Collins + Aminu

Yes Lillard > Murray... but I think murray broke the mold in that 1st round series against a 5 time championship coach on a team with 2 all star veterans.

They will get good production from Beasley, Barton , Morris , Harris etc. Very deep and potent team.

Oh yeah. Nuggets donít have Westbrick.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10377

Murray is not special but anything is better than Westbrick

Nuggets are good defensively. They will probably put Craig on Lillard and Harris on McCollum. Jokic will have his perimeter defense tested by the Blazers guards but on the offensive end he should have an easy time with Kanter being too slow and Aminu too small.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2778

Think Nugs grab game 1 tonight. They just played on Saturday but theyíll be ready here. Gotta protect home court. They know that now.

Canít see them shooting the ball nearly as poorly as the previous game & with Portland getting all this time off Iíd be damn surprised if their shooting isnít at least somewhat cooled off.

Nurkic vs Jokic would've been a great story for this series. Played together for a lil while. Nugs had to trade one away & boy did they make the right choice. Donít remember the decision being easy either, they were both around the same level then. Now both guys pivotal pieces of their teamís success this year & reviving(or maybe evolving) the center position. Mfíing 7 foot, 300 pound playmaking Bosnians taking over the league

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13420

Nuggets will easily win this series, they have way more and better quality depth

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Murray is not special but anything is better than Westbrick

Nuggets are good defensively. They will probably put Craig on Lillard and Harris on McCollum. Jokic will have his perimeter defense tested by the Blazers guards but on the offensive end he should have an easy time with Kanter being too slow and Aminu too small.
    Id say firstly Murray is a fairly special player.
    22 years old averaging over 20 a game in the playoffs.....pretty rare, best guard on a 2 seed.....in everyones coveted west...

Also, yeah , go nuggets

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Id say firstly Murray is a fairly special player.
    22 years old averaging over 20 a game in the playoffs.....pretty rare, best guard on a 2 seed.....in everyones coveted west...

Also, yeah , go nuggets
    People are obsessed with rankings.. You know what the difference between #2 seed & 4th seed is? 1 game.

He's not a pg, not a reliable scorer, shaky defensively. He's lucky he has the most skilled centre of this era on his team to make things easy for him. He also gets a lot of support from Harris. Like you say he's young, so maybe one day...

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    People are obsessed with rankings.. You know what the difference between #2 seed & 4th seed is? 1 game.

He's not a pg, not a reliable scorer, shaky defensively. He's lucky he has the most skilled centre of this era on his team to make things easy for him. He also gets a lot of support from Harris. Like you say he's young, so maybe one day...
    trust me i'm not obsessed with rankings, but he's their 2nd best player........there a good team. I'd say he scores, shoots good %s.....at 22 I'm a fan of his game a lot. He is lucky to play with Jokic anyone would be.

Without Murray they don't get past Spurs

IBetYou

Prior series it was a battle between he & DeRozan of who could be least clutch. DeRozan won

He's the classic down hill scoring guard -great when he's on a scoring roll but nothing like Lillard otherwise. I'd like to see how he would fare if he didn't have Jokic to work with, like say on team Canada this summer...

IBetYou

They will be in the group of death with Lithuania & the Boomers.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Oh yeah he's no lillard that guy needs to get out of portland