mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Nets +8 absolute stone cold stunner

They are the better team and catching 8. Philly cannot stop these guys off the dribble and they will keep it close.

Embiid is hurt and Simmons is feeling the pressure. He is just not a winner plain and simple

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I tend to agree, nets just spread them out and dinwidi russel and levert go to work...but you got to think philly knocks down some shots, play bit better defense and game will be easier all of sudden and nets start missing some... I watched the game and seems +8 seems to easy now..Not sure still debating but would think philly takes this 12-15pts..

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I tend to agree, nets just spread them out and dinwidi russel and levert go to work...but you got to think philly knocks down some shots, play bit better defense and game will be easier all of sudden and nets start missing some... I watched the game and seems +8 seems to easy now..Not sure still debating but would think philly takes this 12-15pts..
    Philly most overvalued team in the nba.

nets have the way better coach .

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30376

Philly can score too though. They might go small and just turn this into a shootout.

Brown is desperate, probably coaching for his job at this point. I bet over 226

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    They are the better team and catching 8. Philly cannot stop these guys off the dribble and they will keep it close.

Embiid is hurt and Simmons is feeling the pressure. He is just not a winner plain and simple
    Yes he is just not a winner plain and simple. He never has and never will be. Nets for the sweep.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Sixers can do it don't panic after the first game

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

I see Reddick,Harris and Ben have a good game after a bad start

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    Yeah sixers responded.. Nets shot too good first half and fell apart quickly in second..no show..