SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Who Takes the 8th Seed in East - Detroit or Charlotte

i got my money on Charlotte. Will be interesting to see how much the Pistons will be favored by against the worst team in the NBA

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

The Magic

No but Detroit could be in trouble. Griffin only played 18 minutes today so he's still hampered by injury. Knicks really thin in backcourt, they are using Hezonja as their point guard. Pistons should still win even without Griffin but Knicks could make it interesting at home.

Charlotte has tough game against Orlando. Not sure what Magic are going to do, they already clinched a playoff spot but could get to 6th seed or drop to 8 seed. One of their starters Jonathan Isaac will be out though.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    The Magic

No but Detroit could be in trouble. Griffin only played 18 minutes today so he's still hampered by injury. Knicks really thin in backcourt, they are using Hezonja as their point guard. Pistons should still win even without Griffin but Knicks could make it interesting at home.

Charlotte has tough game against Orlando. Not sure what Magic are going to do, they already clinched a playoff spot but could get to 6th seed or drop to 8 seed. One of their starters Jonathan Isaac will be out though.
    you got some good points there. We just need to figure out the Magic's state of mind. i think theyre just happy to be in the playoffs so i dont think they care what seeding theyll fall in. all depends on how Hornets prepare for this one and how much they really want it. if Pistons win comfortably, a Magic live bet might be a good idea if Hornets give up..

anyway Magic is playing good at the right time... and i kind of fancy the idea of taking them in the 1st round i see potential good upset value in this team for the playoffs.

i think Bucks vs Magic would be a better matchup to watch than Bucks vs Pistons... that series will be over before it starts lol. i personally think Magic match up better with the Raptors they played them tough in 3 out of 4 games in regular season but of course playoffs different beast.