Weaz
    Weaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucks Pacers game FIXED!!!!

The fine line for the Bucks game tonight was Bucks -2 so lets keep this in mind. Pacers were down by 4 with about 5 seconds remaining. TJ Ford steps out of bounds not once but twice right in front of the official. Official never took his eye off of the line and it was clear via replays that he stepped out tiwce. Were not talking joe a toe but essentially a whole foot. So the ref blows that call and as Ford rises up for the 3 he gets fouled. Makes the first 2 and misses the third on purpose. Ends up as a push but what a crock of shit. Bucks should have covered this game. I hate the NBA

cruyff
    cruyff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

I hit Bucks -1 and Pacers taking the second half (0).. as the saying goes, nothing wrong with a fix it you're on the right side

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Bucks basically did cover this game still...I had them at -1...however, this is only 1 of 15 examples of how the refs were egregiously favoring the Pacers here. Ticky tack foul after ticky tack foul...if you notice, the refs went right after Bogut in the first 6 minutes of the game, and Bogut had to sit for half the first quarter. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist...but watching games like this, even though they covered for me, leaves a sour taste in my mouth about the NBA.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

stock market is fixed, they tell u this, yet people still bet on stocks they have no idea about

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just forget about our bets right now (I cashed with Bucks -1.5), but that game was soooo fixed on so many levels.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the OP means to say that the game was poorly officiated and that as a result, some people unfortunately missed out on their bets. To that I can agree.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    What the OP means to say that the game was poorly officiated and that as a result, some people unfortunately missed out on their bets. To that I can agree.
    Tea...I'd love to agree with you...but poorly officiated games have bad calls that go both ways...this looked like an agenda to me.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

How funny!! I told by brother that this game was for sure fixed!! I'm glad I had them on a pk. How is there 2 3 point fouls commited by bucks in the final minute. I know this game was fixed without a doubt.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

The refs went right after Bogut in the 1st half of the 1st quarter...combine that with everything else, seems all to obvious what was going on here.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

was that a 12 point turnaround in about a minute? thought i saw a much different score with not much time left

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Yeah...Bucks were up 13 with about 4 minutes left. Murphy hit a couple threes in a minute, and made it a close game.

MAESTRO1
    MAESTRO1's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's wrong man

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant see the NBA being fixed, sometimes uts just bad breaks.