degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Sunday discussion

At first glance seems like 6ers bulls nets & hawks all worth a look. Thoughts?

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Nets ML looks like the best of them all. Knicks also look decent. The Lakers are already out of the playoffs and can care less about an early game in New York.

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Nets ML looks like the best of them all. Knicks also look decent. The Lakers are already out of the playoffs and can care less about an early game in New York.
    Under worth a look. Hard to pick a side here. Knicks are trash too

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

yea nets are sneaky good i could see clippers slipping up

jetsfan2019
    jetsfan2019's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Nets ML

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Looking forward to the Milwaukee game. Ultimate strength test for the Sixers, and they are full systems go. Relatively big handicap (6.5) for the hosts.

Sixers seem like the superior team to me -it's merely a question of whether they are ready for this test. They don't have a great many road victories to brag about to date. Worth a punt ATS I'd say.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by inspektr View Post
    yea nets are sneaky good i could see clippers slipping up
    Sneaky good in what month? -they've been dire since the break. They've had a couple blowout wins sprinkled in, but they have issues... Levert hasn't been the same since the injury.

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Sneaky good in what month? -they've been dire since the break. They've had a couple blowout wins sprinkled in, but they have issues... Levert hasn't been the same since the injury.
    Appreciate your professional observations, but dont you think the nets covered 4 out of 5 about valentines day and then won 4 in a row recently without covering most of those. dont you feel nets defense has had some major improvement? They have a big time trend to the under in this year of overs

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    Appreciate your professional observations, but dont you think the nets covered 4 out of 5 about valentines day and then won 4 in a row recently without covering most of those. dont you feel nets defense has had some major improvement? They have a big time trend to the under in this year of overs
    If their defense has improved it hasn't shown in their overall performance. I could see them giving a top effort here, but I think the Clippers will win/ cover regardless.