europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by degennn View Post
    Sounds like a recipe for pels ml lol. I'm on raps.
    Yeah I already see game that I was chasing against pistons last time, it is actually tonight lol.. they are not winning this game

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

Crucial game for the Hornets. Their commentator sounds like he's got his house & car & family on the game.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

hornets are untouchable lol

IBetYou

I might take them ATS in Milwaukee tomorrow night. Sure to be a big handicap + I like that Bacon & Billy are now in the rotation ...two youngsters with upside. They will play hard for sure.

europe_baller

Yeah i will avoid hornets a lot.. but kemba cant be worse than this.. he doesnt make other players better either..pistons came all the way back..have them plus 6.5 too late in the 3rd...

Vulcan300

anyone else like backing okc on a b2b, feel like clippers too ez. line is so weird. clippers off of 4 day rest! real good feeling about okc 1st qtr; see clippers coming out slow especially with their first unit that doesn't have sweet lou.

europe_baller

I parlayed okc with memphis plus 5.. so waiting on okc now

europe_baller

I really like heat today.. hit pistons -4.5 ht and got lucky there but my next play is heat ML.. heat can be tough even though they had rough stretch at home..dragic back and raps are not that impressive to me and without lennard on the road I ll take my chances.. Good luck

europe_baller

Raps shooting lights out..

Vulcan300

still a full qtr, :/ i forgot to factor in no star rule but i liked every other check mark, hope it pulls through.

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    still a full qtr, :/ i forgot to factor in no star rule but i liked every other check mark, hope it pulls through.
    Yeah but he is often out so doesnt really apply like in other cases.. they just couldnt stop them.. Got back on spurs ML and played live suns mid 4th on +400 and spread +5.5 ..but this still sucked..

europe_baller

Kings ML - I think they had some nice road wins and played some good games.. Hield was bad in new york couple of days ago and I think he bounces back.. they can win this game..

Nets - ML and -2.. still debating but I think they cover this at home..pistons playing well but played some weaker teams.. Nets can play really good and after some struggle I think they heat up again with everyone healthy

Celtics - ML and -2.. Dont like these short faves too much but I think they are better than clipps and if they match their intensity should win this one.. also they got embarrassed last time at home vs clippers.. we will see..

Also lean thunder plus points and ML.. but might skip this one.. Good luck all

Vulcan300

i like wizards, i think kings coming back to earth after their great run. I think their hopes for playoffs coming to an end and they kinda know it.
    Wizards actually have a shot at this weak east coast division. I think porter and jabri are good pieces to the wiz. i know they've been in east coast entire time but they young so probably hanging out enjoying the city. like wiz here.

agree on nets, not touching celtics. i'm on thunder, i remember jazz and their run without a pg using ingles. Think westbrook and schroder gonna have a field day.

good luck!

europe_baller

I dont like this move line on kings..I agree for parker and porter though.. They kind of have outside shot but dont think they are going to make it but it really doesnt matter as long as they play hard and believe that... I will be on thunder most likely too even though exum is back tonight.. he can play D but yeah thunder should be able to exploit that..

europe_baller

I think kings and wiz play this game 5 more times and kings win all 5... hiels 1/9 barnes 1/5 for 3... every big shot 2fts ..fox gave away 2 huge tos on his half ..and green got lucky call ... all in all good call on wiz vulcan but so many bad things kings did and they still almost won..but they lack execution at the end of the games.. Down 3 buddy jacks long 2 on 20s to go..i dont get that.. where is his basketball iq...ughh frustrated..nets easy

Vulcan300

closing out games has been their problem in 5 of their L10, they literally saw their playoff hopes disappear just with these close Ls. wiz proved they dont need wall to win games esp being strong home team.

cash the nets, waiting on OKC.

Vulcan300

spurs -5 early, luka not announced out yet but most likely will be. spurs contending for playoff spot. spurs 1-5 ats at dallas. spurs on a express train, don't fade the train.

europe_baller

well if i havent touched celtics like you said and followed you on wiz would have been great night .. nice picks and comments Vulcan..correct on spurs, dallas one of the worst teams atm.. spurs not great on the road but they are getting together and play good ball..

Rutek44
    Rutek44's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think about Blazers today? I think the Clippers' series must end

closing out games has been their problem in 5 of their L10, they literally saw their playoff hopes disappear just with these close Ls. wiz proved they dont need wall to win games esp being strong home team.

cash the nets, waiting on OKC.

Vulcan300

Quote Originally Posted by Rutek44 View Post
    was eyeing this last night, their blowout last night moved the line from 2.5 to 2(grabbed 1 unit at 2 this morning), line is back to 2.5.
    home teams on b2b, shouldn't really matter too much. So then that shouldn't be the angle why you would take blazers.

I just like where blazers are at right now and i think the pick up of kanter has been great for their recent run.
    clippers rely heavily on sweet lou, i think the matchup here at center(nurkic/kanter) is a plus for blazers besides the dame cj backcourt to take this game. also dame has a chance to be second-leading scorer in franchise history tonight. needs 23 to pass LA(lamar).

Some other observations:

blazers lost to memphis but that was tail end of their trip. lost to okc(but okc is something right now)
    close game with raptors(likely to win the east).

clippers beat okc, okc was on b2b w/ OT.
    clippers beat celtics! but really who believed celtics fixed their problems.

game isn't on national tv, i don't see extra effort here.

good luck!

Vulcan300

also rudy gay is out, line to 4.5, gonna hit it again for 1 unit. doesn't matter if he plays or not lol.
    still doubt they risk luka for a dead season.
    Last edited by Vulcan300; 03-12-19 at 12:27 PM.

Rutek44
    Rutek44's Avatar Become A Pro!

was eyeing this last night, their blowout last night moved the line from 2.5 to 2(grabbed 1 unit at 2 this morning), line is back to 2.5.
    home teams on b2b, shouldn't really matter too much. So then that shouldn't be the angle why you would take blazers.

I just like where blazers are at right now and i think the pick up of kanter has been great for their recent run.
    clippers rely heavily on sweet lou, i think the matchup here at center(nurkic/kanter) is a plus for blazers besides the dame cj backcourt to take this game. also dame has a chance to be second-leading scorer in franchise history tonight. needs 23 to pass LA(lamar).

Some other observations:

blazers lost to memphis but that was tail end of their trip. lost to okc(but okc is something right now)
    close game with raptors(likely to win the east).

clippers beat okc, okc was on b2b w/ OT.
    clippers beat celtics! but really who believed celtics fixed their problems.

game isn't on national tv, i don't see extra effort here.

good luck!

Thanks a lot!! I also think about Bucks -9.5

europe_baller

Yeah I aagree on Blazers and took them.. Besides clips being hot and expect them to stop, blazers are complete team now..have good bench, have couple tough defenders in Mo Hark and Aminu and should be able to slow down Galo and Harrell.. Also Zubac is no match for Nurk down low and Kanter coming off the bench..I will take blazers coming off 2 losses for sure..

Vulcan300

Thanks a lot!! I also think about Bucks -9.5
    hope you get it in at -9.5, i'm in at -10.5

Vulcan300

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    Yeah I aagree on Blazers and took them.. Besides clips being hot and expect them to stop, blazers are complete team now..have good bench, have couple tough defenders in Mo Hark and Aminu and should be able to slow down Galo and Harrell.. Also Zubac is no match for Nurk down low and Kanter coming off the bench..I will take blazers coming off 2 losses for sure..

europe_baller

We did good with spurs and blazers... Also had couple live bets on lakers and pre game.. Nice work Vulcan...

Vulcan300

nurkic and kanter putting in work!

like today's card, best bet right now i think is nets at +7 and maybe even some on ML. net's with points is always worth a look, okc coming off a long road trip. westbrook prob tied up in social medial with his recent fan altercation. look for nets trying to stay in playoff form to pull a fast one here.

wanted 7.5 but my book didn't have it last night :/

1st half is maybe worth a look not sure yet.

might just take 7 for now and see how movement goes through the day.

europe_baller

nurkic and kanter putting in work!

like today's card, best bet right now i think is nets at +7 and maybe even some on ML. net's with points is always worth a look, okc coming off a long road trip. westbrook prob tied up in social medial with his recent fan altercation. look for nets trying to stay in playoff form to pull a fast one here.

wanted 7.5 but my book didn't have it last night :/

1st half is maybe worth a look not sure yet.

might just take 7 for now and see how movement goes through the day.
    I agree with Nets.. think well rounded teams are not great matchup for OKC.. 7 pts might be too much.. OKC could pull away late but not sure..I will most likely take Nets..Leaning toward Hawks at home vs Memphis but not sure yet, just have a feeling they get it done at home even though Memphis played couple good games at home.. couple more potential plays

Vulcan300

need some more time to look at the other match-ups but last night i liked wiz, memphis, pistons and suns at first glance.

wiz: wiz have a shot still at playoffs, solid home team (won last 3 home games), magic terrible on road some regression here to how they were before their hot run.

memphis: this team is surprising, won 5 out of last 7, money at home, on the road might be another story. balanced on both sides of the ball. not really buying into betting more hawks game cause of the trae young roy talks but def worth noting.
    line corrected to what it should be memphis -1.5.

pistons: just like them and what they're doing, blow out to nets would probably make people hesitant to take them. Still sore bout heat loss to raptors (without kawhi) but whatever i guess. pistons in a tight race for playoffs, should take this over a confused heat team i over rated.

suns: ride a team that's hot, winning isn't even a problem for them if they do given that they still are bottom 4 on the standings. i hate chasing good teams to bounce back vs bad. revenge spot too. however jazz get their PGs back.

will look into the games some more and see what other angels we can take adv of. no bets yet cept for nets.

europe_baller

I can see your angle on those but I doubt I dont necessarily agree with them lol.. Pistons are much deeper and yeah nets loss was fluke and kind of bad spot, but this game is a toss up not much value and I can see heat winning here and they are too fighting for that playoff spot.. Even though i think i overrated that team too..Wiz I am not sure..magic are bad on the road but had some nice wins.. they still have vucevic down low..most likely stay away for me.. suns I agree 8 pts might be too much for jazz to cover but they will take suns seriously after home loss.. suns can hoop though when healthy..

Vulcan300

yea for sure, nothings a play yet. wanted to see what other people thought.

IBetYou

Funny how a team can go from red hot to ice cold for no apparent reason. I had the Pistons in Brooklyn where they gave a pathetic performance.

Pistons now looking for their first point of the 3rd 6:30 into the frame having given up 21 ;\

Vulcan300

lol yo 25 pts in the 2nd half total.

europe_baller

Yeah I got Hawks and Heat.. those 2 were blowouts.. missed houston and magic..ughh.. so frustrating when you are on the wrong side and you see what kind of dumb basketball that team is playing possession after possession..

IBetYou

you can't call it a toss up and then say u bet it lol

First 123 Last