This will be a battle. Bol

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Also on hawks ats 6ers ats

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

I see this being a blowout or a SU win. Golden St is 0-8 ATS since Nov 5 as a home favorite vs teams who currently have a .460 win% or higher if they arent playing a team with their star player out
    Two wins vs Lakers without Lebron and Spurs without Derozan and Aldridge
    They play at Portland Tomorrow. They will lose SU in one of those

Like Atlanta. Lakers got to start winning though. Make up for lost time when Lebron was injured. Could be a loss and cover for Atlanta. Maybe just a win. Lakers are not that good

76ers at home against to no Kyrie Celtics should win by 15. Only worry is 76ers got a game tomorrow. I rhink they will focus on the bigger game as Knicks are a joke

GL. I like all 3

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    I see this being a blowout or a SU win. Golden St is 0-8 ATS since Nov 5 as a home favorite vs teams who currently have a .460 win% or higher if they arent playing a team with their star player out
    Two wins vs Lakers without Lebron and Spurs without Derozan and Aldridge
    They play at Portland Tomorrow. They will lose SU in one of those

Like Atlanta. Lakers got to start winning though. Make up for lost time when Lebron was injured. Could be a loss and cover for Atlanta. Maybe just a win. Lakers are not that good

76ers at home against to no Kyrie Celtics should win by 15. Only worry is 76ers got a game tomorrow. I rhink they will focus on the bigger game as Knicks are a joke

GL. I like all 3
    Let's get it!