Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Orlando Will Cash The Ticket Tonight In The NBA!

Take the MAGIC getting 5.5 tonight. They lost to this same Brooklyn team earlier this week at home as a short favorite. I don't see them losing to the Nets twice in a week, but even if they don't exact revenge they should keep it close.

On tonight's 10 game card I also am playing.....

MIAMI -5 over Clippers. Doc River's boys were playing fantastic ball for much of the early part of the season. Now they've cooled off considerably. Losers of 6 outta their last 7 they seem out of sync. I don't see them getting their mojo back in this one, after losing a tough one last night in Dallas and also playing their 3rd road game in 4 nights. (And they might even have hit the town in South Beach last night.) Tired legs.

DETROIT +4 at New Orleans. The unibrow, Anthony Davis, will sit this one out. The Pistons have not been scaring anyone of late.....except their fans. But somehow they're still in playoff consideration so should bring a solid effort into this one against the wounded Pelicans.

As always, best of luck
    Harry

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Revenge game for Orlando but I don't think Gordon's healthy, he's a top 20 player and an all-star in the East.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Good luck Harold.

I'm on the heat-4.5 and Orlando+6.5

One thing though I doubt the clippers were partying last night flying in from Dallas.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I’m against you in Brooklyn and New Orleans Harry. With the way I’ve been running lately you’ll be 2-0 on those tonight.

A couple more dogs who should be favored tonight are Atlanta and Charlotte, check into that.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck Harold.

One thing though I doubt the clippers were partying last night flying in from Dallas.
    Never underestimate the boyz' libido. The Clips make it to Miami once a year......they'll wanna take in the sights. It's the best stop on the circuit, by a lot.

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Thanks for posting these. I was already on the Heat before I saw this, and I’ll be tailing the other two. Another team I was looking at betting tonight is the Pacers with the Raptors coming off that back to back. Do you have an opinion on the Raptors/ pacers game?

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck Harold.

sure you are, the sharpest man alive

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog21 View Post
    Thanks for posting these. I was already on the Heat before I saw this, and I’ll be tailing the other two. Another team I was looking at betting tonight is the Pacers with the Raptors coming off that back to back. Do you have an opinion on the Raptors/ pacers game?
    Kawhi Leonard is out again for the Raptors, but that's already factored into the line. It's been a while since the Pacers beat an elite team, so I do think they'll really want to get the W here. But laying 6 to Toronto? Hmmm? Too steep for me.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

You sure like the payback angle. Always felt it was the most overrated thing in pro sports myself.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    sure you are, the sharpest man alive
    ACCEPTED:
    1/23/2019 11:31:55 AM
    DESCRIPTION:
    MOBILE - BASKETBALL - NBA - 546 MIAMI HEAT -4½ -110 FOR GAME

TYPE
    RISK
    TO WIN
    SPREAD
    $55.00
    $50.00

ACCEPTED:
    1/23/2019 11:30:44 AM
    DESCRIPTION:
    MOBILE - BASKETBALL - NBA - 546 MIAMI HEAT -4½ -110 FOR GAME

TYPE
    RISK
    TO WIN
    SPREAD
    $55.00
    $50.00

Orlando was a bet with my sometimes slow local.

RiverDog21

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Kawhi Leonard is out again for the Raptors, but that's already factored into the line. It's been a while since the Pacers beat an elite team, so I do think they'll really want to get the W here. But laying 6 to Toronto? Hmmm? Too steep for me.
    Thanks for the response. I respect your opinion and that’s why I asked. I almost bet this morning before work when the line was -2.5. Been working all day and didn’t realize Leonard was out. Was wondering why the line shot up so high. I may just use this game in a teaser. Good luck with the plays tonight.

Harry N. Lloyd

Hope you went and used that Indy play in a tease as you mentioned.......though I am not a big fan of NBA teases.

NFL, yes. NBA, no!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Hope you went and used that Indy play in a tease as you mentioned.......though I am not a big fan of NBA teases.

NFL, yes. NBA, no!

Whoever came up with NBA teasers must have been drunk.

Clearly not enough points.

Haven't checked in a while but Pinnacle used to give more teaser points on sides & totals than other books, but still not enough.

RiverDog21

NFL, yes. NBA, no!
    I decided not to play a teaser last night, but I did tail your 3 plays and happy to go 2-1 on the night. Thanks for another profitable night!