jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too much offense of firepower a decent defense

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by bettingman6 View Post
    Golden State is only 32-14. That hardly seems unstoppable to me. There aren't any great NBA teams this year.
    How many of those 14 losses came with Curry/Thompson/KD and Draymond all playing? What is their record when all 4 have been available and now add Cousins to the mix.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    How many of those 14 losses came with Curry/Thompson/KD and Draymond all playing? What is their record when all 4 have been available and now add Cousins to the mix.
    I remember when lakers made a super team of shaq kobe gary payton and karl Malone and lost. Lots if good teams this year. All have been putting pressure on warriors.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    How many of those 14 losses came with Curry/Thompson/KD and Draymond all playing? 0
    The answer is 6, they are still dominant with normal lineup and they should only get better as Cousins gets into game-shape.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I remember when lakers made a super team of shaq kobe gary payton and karl Malone and lost. Lots if good teams this year. All have been putting pressure on warriors.
    Can't really compare, that was an old Lakers team whereas Warriors have had one of best teams of all time in recent years.

First 12