europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Friday games

Magic ML - some letdown for Nets and I think Magic can play good ball but are not consistent.. Decent pg, good center knock down shooter in Ross, they have decent pieces.. They are at home and I like team having low post guy late in the game.. Nets didnt need that against Rockets and I did play them that game but I think Magic take this one

Timberwolves ML - I played spurs last game but I dont think Minny is great matchup for them.. KAT should have a big night at home and whole team really good bounce back game after getting destroyed in Philly. That still might not be enough since Spurs are well rounded team but I dont see them cruising on these couple road games in a row..Also first time here, I was on Spurs and they lost by 40 or something like that, Minny shot lights out with Bulter in the lineup and they are different team at home..

Heat ML - Like them to win .. They can struggle on the road, like last game when I thought they will be competitive in Milwaukee but that didnt happen.. Pistons will get better with Smith back from injury since he is very important to that team in my opinion. Blake is big factor and not too sure about heat but I just think they can make more plays down the stretch.

Pelicans +3 - I think they have a good chance to get a W here.. Blazers got no one to slow down Davis and Randle.. Nurkic will be tough matchup on the other end too.. I think Mirotic is big boost for Pels, which we already saw vs GS.. They started to play better and if CJ and Lillard are not playing great not sure how they win this.. Blazers do have streaky bench and can hit shots but Pels offense is more balances I think and if they can get some stops they can win here..

Always open for the discussion and good luck

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

right there with you on all but Miami. I like Detroit here.

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    right there with you on all but Miami. I like Detroit here.
    Oh no doubt, more of a toss up just going with my gut.. They had nice win vs Clippers and pulled away somehow against Magic.. They might do the same here..

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

fridays are the worst for me in playing multiple games, will probably just settle for one pick. like the writeups. i do like the overreaction takes, nets beating rockets and twolves getting blown out.

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    fridays are the worst for me in playing multiple games, will probably just settle for one pick. like the writeups. i do like the overreaction takes, nets beating rockets and twolves getting blown out.
    Oh I can relate.. Yesterday ended up playing only Hornets, wanted to play sixers and suns +9.. Of course both won easily.. But I was more cold than hot last 5,6 days and decided to lay off those.. In that span I kept missing game that I put most money on and I decided to take a step back.. We will see today.. have all of them single bets and in round robin...Good luck

inmyownzone

we seem to be on a lot of the same plays (magic,wolves tonight. hornets,suns,sixers last night) so let me ask you, I really wanna play the under in both 1030 games. whats your take on this?

europe_baller

I rarely play totals.. They are set high for both games and I can see looking for an under on few empty minutes and missed shots.. GS might try to give more touches to Cousins to get him going and it might slow their offense a bit.. Clippers played some bad basketball last couple of games, not much effort and ball movement so that might change.. Other game really not sure.. Blazers dont play super fast and might try to slow down game a bit but if they hit shots against not so great pels defense I am not sure.. Just my thinking as to betting those have no clue really

inmyownzone

appreciate you bro. I was thinking the same with cousins getting touches. and they put up big numbers last two games.

Vulcan300

magic, twolves, leggo

Vulcan300

man, typical magic squad showed up 2h lol

inmyownzone

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    man, typical magic squad showed up 2h lol
    I know man. blew a 20 point lead and some of the shots they were taking the last 5 minutes....smh

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

You're open to discussion? THat's good, this is a betting forum

ul on the Magic. They lost Gordon to injury. Game changer. I'm wary of the Pels tonight because they're the team that eliminated the Blazers last season, and they have a tremendous home crowd.

europe_baller

Oh man.. fkin magic.. didnt watch the game ..added on wolves since i didnt think i will miss them.. the lost 10ptd lead in a minute lol... and drinking.. could be scary lol

Vulcan300

man, watching twolves, i can see why butler was shitting on these two guys. wiggins got no heart man, just stands at 3pt land doing nothing. smh lol. towns, man no game sense.

europe_baller

I agree.. heartless players, i hate that.. rose and teague toughest guys there probably.. on top of all that back to back offensive fouls on like 6 mins to go were horrible.. still had plenty of chance to get back..lost 200$ on the idiots.. pels next stop.. ughh horrible night so far..have them +3 and ML

europe_baller

Long bad night.. stillstaying behind all picks... 19 pt game blazers ughhh

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Lot of washed up bums on the T'Wolves roster... Dieng, Tolliver, Bayless... awful.