Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

james harden goat

greatest game of all time and what he did tonight unbelieveable

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

hit the ML and spread... S/O to Moroni for telling me Capella wasn't a good post player. made the bet easier to make

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Warriors can't win even with the refs on their side

How do you miss that call on KD when he was clearly out of bounds with game tied in OT

vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Goat? lmaooooo. MJ is the Goat

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is the GOAT beat the greatest basketball team ever with college players and Capela

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Unstoppable.

Clutch.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by vinnykal2323 View Post
    Goat? lmaooooo. MJ is the Goat
    If they have Jordan and no Harden Warriors win by 30

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

post tix for us shocka
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    hit the ML and spread... S/O to Moroni for telling me Capella wasn't a good post player. made the bet easier to make

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Best scorer of the generation. Would be a role player in previous generations. Entire game is predicated off of taking advantage of current rules.

Amazing night.

But guy has way more free throw attempts than field goals not another top 10 player even close to that

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Mills View Post
    post tix for us shocka
    told you in your thread.... got in trouble for that so id rather not

wasn't a massive wager though...but +300 on the ML if that helps.

vinnykal2323

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    If they have Jordan and no Harden Warriors win by 30
    If they have MJ and no Harden Rockets win by 30 and MJ hits for 60 with the no hand checking rules today compared to the 80's/90's rules

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

ice cold 3 at the end there. guy is frustration to watch at times, but really is great

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Best scorer of the generation. Would be a role player in previous generations. Entire game is predicated off of taking advantage of current rules.

Amazing night.

But guy has way more free throw attempts than field goals not another top 10 player even close to that
    The fact he gets this kind of praise is why I can’t stand the NBA anymore, watching him is no fun and damn near nauseating. The guy is a flop artist, he should be playing soccer, he would get 2-3 guys red carded out of every game. Weak ass garbage basketball.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

ice cold 3 at the end there. guy is frustration to watch at times, but really is great
    I'm not illiterate btw... my autocorrect is fuking up and I also took a perc because of a root canal so I'm a little fuzzy in the brain at the moment so spare me grammar police.

2daBank

I'm not illiterate btw... my autocorrect is fuking up and I also took a perc because of a root canal so I'm a little fuzzy in the brain at the moment so spare me grammar police.
    Lmao. Love when guys attack grammar when most us power posting fast from phone and don’t notice when there mistakes or phone auto corrects to something stupid!

One perk pal? You a lightweight! Lol. Love those things, don’t make me fuzzy at all. I be flying baby!! Lol

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You remember that time he won that.,....

Oh wait...... You don't..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You remember that time he won that.,....

Oh wait...... You don't..
    I remember seeing him on TMZ in the club having a good ol time hours after losing playoff series!

Kinda odd calling a dude mvp when his team could probably lose just as consistently without him!! Doesn’t seem all that valuable to me!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

If they have MJ and no Harden Rockets win by 30 and MJ hits for 60 with the no hand checking rules today compared to the 80's/90's rules
    What are you saying? NBA rules changed BECAUSE OF Jordan. Sure, his first few years were rough, but after that, you litearlly couldn't touch Jordan. I love how people always bring this argument up, acting like Jordan was getting raped his entire career. He got beat up a couple years then the refs put him on another level.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What are you saying? NBA rules changed BECAUSE OF Jordan. Sure, his first few years were rough, but after that, you litearlly couldn't touch Jordan. I love how people always bring this argument up, acting like Jordan was getting raped his entire career. He got beat up a couple years then the refs put him on another level.
    They were allowed to play defense his entire career. It just been the last decade that they have done completely away w hand checking and started emphasizing all these garbage freedom of movement rules. NBA was a physical contact sport Jordan’s whole career. Now it anything but.

Get off my lawn you damn kids (as I’m shaking my cane!)

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao. Love when guys attack grammar when most us power posting fast from phone and don’t notice when there mistakes or phone auto corrects to something stupid!

One perk pal? You a lightweight! Lol. Love those things, don’t make me fuzzy at all. I be flying baby!! Lol
    super lightweight.. 4 Motrin will put be out for the night. I never take prescription stuff but anesthetic started to wear off and the throbbing got bad so I had no choice.

vinnykal2323

i never said NBA rules changed because of MJ. im guessing NBA changed the rules thru out the years to make the game more exciting. all i was saying is when MJ was in the league, it was way more physical and tougher to play the game. im not sure how young you are, but in 86-87 MJ averaged 37 pts a game. In 87' hand checking was allowed. The NBA was a very physical game. I give Harden credit for being a great player, but in no way shape or form is he comparable to MJ. and no way in hell is Harden the Goat

Goat Milk

They were allowed to play defense his entire career. It just been the last decade that they have done completely away w hand checking and started emphasizing all these garbage freedom of movement rules. NBA was a physical contact sport Jordan’s whole career. Now it anything but.

Get off my lawn you damn kids (as I’m shaking my cane!)
    Bro there is still defense. It's just that the players are better now and more athletic, which makes playing D tougher. I can agree that sometimes in the regular season, especially with inexperienced refs, they get whistle happy. But when the playoffs start, the game becomes really physical. Basketball is still one of the most physical and intense sports out there. Guys get injured every game.

They're trying ot make the game safer by not letting defenders land in an offensive players landing space. Kawai Leonard was out for months because of that, and no one wants to see a player like that go out in a playoff series against the warriors. You still see tons of hand checking in the game today if you really watch closely. Guys hand check on every play and don't get called. It's just that the players and the coaching has got so much better. The sets Steve Kerr calls nowadays weren't around in the 80s and 90s. Why do you think Phil Jackson stopped winning championships after 2010? Kobe was still the best player in the world for years after that. It's because the Triangle was dated and didn't work anymore. There were more revolutionary concepts. That's the nature of sports, the nature of technology, the nature of food, the nature of the world.

2daBank

i never said NBA rules changed because of MJ. im guessing NBA changed the rules thru out the years to make the game more exciting. all i was saying is when MJ was in the league, it was way more physical and tougher to play the game. im not sure how young you are, but in 86-87 MJ averaged 37 pts a game. In 87' hand checking was allowed. The NBA was a very physical game. I give Harden credit for being a great player, but in no way shape or form is he comparable to MJ. and no way in hell is Harden the Goat
    You spot on. Harden would been ok back then but without getting to ft every time he did his flopping bs (which practically every other possession) he would maybe scored 20 a night. Still good, far from goat.

Goat Milk

Jordan was obviously a freak of nature and Harden is no where near him. Harden is nothing even close to Bryant. Bryant would shut down the best players in the world and then go on to drop 40 on them. Jordan and Bryant did this for years.

Harden is a one way player, but he's pretty damn close to those 2 guys on that end of the floor. Still not as good offensively, but close to it. Harden would have 0 trouble playing in 1980s against the bums who were guarding guys like Jordan and Drexler and Mich Richmond. Telling me that Reggie Miller could be a star in that time and Harden couldn't? Lol @ the guy who said Harden couldn't play in the 80s or 90s.

vinnykal2323

You spot on. Harden would been ok back then but without getting to ft every time he did his flopping bs (which practically every other possession) he would maybe scored 20 a night. Still good, far from goat.
    I agree Bank, im not even gonna respond back to goatmilk. he sounds ridiculous

2daBank

Goaty knows NBA pretty well. Problem is my guy goat is huge star player fan boy, he probably has a poster of harden hanging somewhere!! Lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

pretty much unstoppable too smart and crafty

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Goaty knows NBA pretty well. Problem is my guy goat is huge star player fan boy, he probably has a poster of harden hanging somewhere!! Lol
    right next to the tom Brady shrine

Goat Milk

Bro, are you honestly suggesting that a player like John Stockton could average 15 dimes a game and Chris Mullin could drop 25 a night and Harden couldn't play ball in that era? LMFAO. Jeez. Talking to some amateurs here. Harden litearlly doesn't miss open 3s. The man is a robot and he's built like a bull. So Somehow, Mullin can snipe away from 3 in that era, but Harden can't, right?

I win again bro.

I always win these. Always.

2daBank

Bro, are you honestly suggesting that a player like John Stockton could average 15 dimes a game and Chris Mullin could drop 25 a night and Harden couldn't play ball in that era? LMFAO. Jeez. Talking to some amateurs here. Harden litearlly doesn't miss open 3s. The man is a robot and he's built like a bull. So Somehow, Mullin can snipe away from 3 in that era, but Harden can't, right?

I win again bro.

I always win these. Always.
    Oh it silly to say harden couldn’t play in that era. He would score bout 7-10 points per less without all the fts, and someone like Xavier Mvdaniel would have prob tuned his soft ass up good for all those flipping theatrics!!

2daBank

right next to the tom Brady shrine
    Well who doesn’t have one of those!! Lol

Goat Milk

Oh it silly to say harden couldn’t play in that era. He would score bout 7-10 points per less without all the fts, and someone like Xavier Mvdaniel would have prob tuned his soft ass up good for all those flipping theatrics!!
    you'll never convince me that Harden will score less than Mullin or Mitch Richmond or Reggie Miller or Dominique Wilkins bro. You know the Warriors during that time were like one of the first teams to really start sniping away from 3. They had Mullin Hardaway and Richmond and none of those 3 are anywhere near James Harden bro. I love that team, but like...no bro.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

you'll never convince me that Harden will score less than Mullin or Mitch Richmond or Reggie Miller or Dominique Wilkins bro. You know the Warriors during that time were like one of the first teams to really start sniping away from 3. They had Mullin Hardaway and Richmond and none of those 3 are anywhere near James Harden bro. I love that team, but like...no bro.
    seems like yesterday the warriors were a joke to the point where rick Barry had to tell the fans to stop booing the owner... someones gotta find that clip

2daBank

Ok so he could score a bunch on another reg season showboat team who didn’t win shit? Good for him. Not close to the goat of anything other than rivaling the best soccer floppers and dethroning manu of the greatest flopping clown of all time!!

12 Last