shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

[QUOTE=Goat Milk;28306664]Bro, are you honestly suggesting that a player like John Stockton could average 15 dimes a game and Chris Mullin could drop 25 a night and Harden couldn't play ball in that era? LMFAO. Jeez. Talking to some amateurs here. Harden litearlly doesn't miss open 3s. The man is a robot and he's built like a bull. So Somehow, Mullin can snipe away from 3 in that era, but Harden can't, right?

lol, the 3 or 4 years Chris Mullin dropped 25 a night was when he had to play 41 minutes a night. i never said Mullin was a better player than Harden, but now that you bring him up, it reminds me that he had to grind it out for those years his coach overplayed him. if he plays 28-30 minutes a night, he scores 18 or less a night. nobody averages 41 minutes a night nowadays which should show you why players are so soft in todays game. im new to the forum, but when you say "i win again bro, i always win these, always" im guessing nobody else declares you winner. you declare yourself

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Harden would always be hurt if his punk ass tried to play 40 minutes a night every night back then!!! If he did manage to stay healthy and playing you can bet your ass his scoring would dip as season progressed into feb!!

That a incredibly valid point vinny.

Goaty always declares himself the winner and undisputed king of knowledge! Don’t mind him, he believes it!!! lol., he still my guy tho!!

vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Harden would always be hurt if his punk ass tried to play 40 minutes a night every night back then!!! If he did manage to stay healthy and playing you can bet your ass his scoring would dip as season progressed into feb!!

That a incredibly valid point vinny.

Goaty always declares himself the winner and undisputed king of knowledge! Don’t mind him, he believes it!!! lol., he still my guy tho!!
    i hear ya Bank, i have friends that talk outta their ass too lol. im not mad at ya

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

beast !!!

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is f'n built like a bull isn't he ? Mix it up !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bro, are you honestly suggesting that a player like John Stockton could average 15 dimes a game and Chris Mullin could drop 25 a night and Harden couldn't play ball in that era? LMFAO. Jeez. Talking to some amateurs here. Harden litearlly doesn't miss open 3s. The man is a robot and he's built like a bull. So Somehow, Mullin can snipe away from 3 in that era, but Harden can't, right?

I win again bro.

I always win these. Always.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Speaking to Sam Amick of The Athletic after Thursday night’s huge overtime win over Golden State, Rockets general manager Daryl Morey confirmed that his club will be in the market for immediate upgrades to its roster at the trade deadline this season.

“We’re definitely a buyer,” Morey said. “I think we’ve been trying to win the title for a while, and we had a couple years before we got James [Harden] where we probably didn’t have as much of a chance to win, where we were probably a little more future-focused. But since James has been here we’ve been buyers at the deadline and hopefully something comes along that we think can help our chances to win the title. We’ve had a few years where we don’t, so we don’t force it, but we’re going to be looking for something to hopefully upgrade the team.”

The Rockets have been linked to a number of potential trade targets over the last few months, including Kent Bazemore, J.R. Smith, DeMarre Carroll, and Trevor Ariza. Some of those players would be better fits than others, while some would also be more attainable than others. The Rockets have reportedly dangled Brandon Knight and a first-round pick in trade talks for their preferred targets.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Speaking to Sam Amick of The Athletic after Thursday night’s huge overtime win over Golden State, Rockets general manager Daryl Morey confirmed that his club will be in the market for immediate upgrades to its roster at the trade deadline this season.

“We’re definitely a buyer,” Morey said. “I think we’ve been trying to win the title for a while, and we had a couple years before we got James [Harden] where we probably didn’t have as much of a chance to win, where we were probably a little more future-focused. But since James has been here we’ve been buyers at the deadline and hopefully something comes along that we think can help our chances to win the title. We’ve had a few years where we don’t, so we don’t force it, but we’re going to be looking for something to hopefully upgrade the team.”

The Rockets have been linked to a number of potential trade targets over the last few months, including Kent Bazemore, J.R. Smith, DeMarre Carroll, and Trevor Ariza. Some of those players would be better fits than others, while some would also be more attainable than others. The Rockets have reportedly dangled Brandon Knight and a first-round pick in trade talks for their preferred targets.
    I know the rockets GM said without saying (can't because of tampering) that it hurt to have to let Trevor Ariza go and wished he was still on the team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I know the rockets GM said without saying (can't because of tampering) that it hurt to have to let Trevor Ariza go and wished he was still on the team.
    Generally hear of him as really smart Gm, shocking he didn’t realize till hindsight, and bringing melo in as replacement? That was all kinds of stupid.

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    greatest game of all time and what he did tonight unbelieveable
    He doesn’t even play defense 😒

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Generally hear of him as really smart Gm, shocking he didn’t realize till hindsight, and bringing melo in as replacement? That was all kinds of stupid.
    he knew before hindsight.. business side of things made it rough. Kudos to him for hexing the Melo thing early before shit got even uglier

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

harden will never win a title no defense and iso ball doesnt work to win championships

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

all u need to know about james harden, just like melo will go ringless selfish players no d

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

His game prop total OVER is easy money game to game now and especially at home. He's dropping 40+ point games in his sleep now, odds makers haven't caught up yet with his totals.

First 12