Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

The Lakers Are The Play Tonight!

My money (though only half a normal sized bet) is on the Lakers tonight. They're without Lebron and also their 2nd best veteran, Rondo, but the youngsters will be geared up to exact revenge against these Kings. Lakers led by 15 in the 4th quarter at Sacto the other night but lost on a Bogdanvich 3 pointer at the buzzer. Ouch! Lebron's teams have lost 13 games in a row when he doesn't suit up. Wow! Not tonight.

As always, best of luck
    Harry

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

I like the Lakers as well in the revenge rematch game at home tonight.. I'm in.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/sacrame...rs-2018123013/

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Tailing. Let’s get it.

BIGF23
    BIGF23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Let's do it

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Don't like it. I usually like your picks but not this one. 4 games in 6 days.

Harry N. Lloyd

Guys, that mouth-breather Lonzo gave a passionate speech last night to his teammates. Meanwhile Lebron was sitting on the sidelines drinking a fine cabernet during the last game. I guess it's his world, we just live in it.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't like it. I usually like your picks but not this one. 4 games in 6 days.
    LB, they had yesterday off. Plus most of these guys are in their very early 20s. Fatigue shouldn't be an issue.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    LB, they had yesterday off. Plus most of these guys are in their very early 20s. Fatigue shouldn't be an issue.
    Good luck Harry

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sacramento they have the better team

Listen to me

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

Way too much money is piling on the lakers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Listen to me
    On the road not so sure about that. Laker scrubs will play well at home tonight.. I promise you that.. Kusma and Ingram will light it up for sure.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    On the road not so sure about that. Laker scrubs will play well at home tonight.. I promise you that.. Kusma and Ingram will light it up for sure.
    Kuz yes. ingram you never know. a few games he played ingram at point and he was a lot more aggressive. would like to see him play without kuz some and with the bench and see what he does. but when he played the lebron position with ball in his hands he was a lot more aggressive.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i like the lakers and portland tonight. especially if embiid doesn't play. think he is due for rest anyway

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i like the lakers and portland tonight. especially if embiid doesn't play. think he is due for rest anyway
    Why should that dog get a rest tonight when he didn't play yesterday, but Portland did?

Suit that prima donna up and get the W!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Listen to me
    If we all did that we'd be down like your spreadsheet

Leave it to the experts

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Why should that dog get a rest tonight when he didn't play yesterday, but Portland did?

Suit that prima donna up and get the W!
    you know how the sixers due it. hell they said he was tired the second week of november lol

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Kangz!!!

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Let's get it Harry!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kuz yes. ingram you never know. a few games he played ingram at point and he was a lot more aggressive. would like to see him play without kuz some and with the bench and see what he does. but when he played the lebron position with ball in his hands he was a lot more aggressive.
    Ingram at home usually delivers especially if Lebron is out, he'll know he has to pick up the load.

I'd make Ingram and Kusma the only two players on the Lakers squad besides Lebron that I just WOULD NOT TRADE.. Those 2 guys are the Lakers future if they can keep them signed. Both will be solid all-stars in time.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

I would not touch the Laker's unless they have Lebron in the lineup. Team is barely better than the Cavs with him out of the lineup. I expect the Kings to demolish them tonight. In fact, I'm probably taking the Kings -1 +112 as my pick of the year. Cap this game Kings -4 with Lebron out and I'll go so far as to say they get steam rolled.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    I would not touch the Laker's unless they have Lebron in the lineup. Team is barely better than the Cavs with him out of the lineup. I expect the Kings to demolish them tonight. In fact, I'm probably taking the Kings -1 +112 as my pick of the year. Cap this game Kings -4 with Lebron out and I'll go so far as to say they get steam rolled.
    Lakers aren't that bad without Lebron.. They had a really good run last year with basically this same lineup at the end of the season. No Lebron then.. They do have good young talent, bench isn't horrible either..

Miavia
    Just Bring it...
    Miavia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

c'mon lakeshow...let's go.

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

Bring it home baby!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

smart luke. ingram with ball in his hands much more aggressive. kuz is good, but there is a ceiling. Ingram can be great.

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

Thanks for the pick Harry...It's a wrap..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Harry!!!

Lakers get it..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Ingram at home usually delivers especially if Lebron is out, he'll know he has to pick up the load.

I'd make Ingram and Kusma the only two players on the Lakers squad besides Lebron that I just WOULD NOT TRADE.. Those 2 guys are the Lakers future if they can keep them signed. Both will be solid all-stars in time.
    not gonna work that way if you want a superstar. have to give one up if you want first dibbs at AD. unless they wait til FA but like PG that can be risky. Ingram would have to be sacrificed for a chance at a title. AD coming in will carry lakers after lebron.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Such a sick beat on the blazers philly under 223.5 17 points scored in 2 minutes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

not gonna work that way if you want a superstar. have to give one up if you want first dibbs at AD. unless they wait til FA but like PG that can be risky. Ingram would have to be sacrificed for a chance at a title. AD coming in will carry lakers after lebron.
    You are right unless it's a free agency signing for another superstar and stay under the salary cap.. I know the Lakers freed up some money to sign a free agent next year.. We'll see?? I'd give up Ingram before Kusma just for the record also Kindom.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25388

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    You love James. Who won.

Harry good call

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Such a sick beat on the blazers philly under 223.5 17 points scored in 2 minutes
    That game was odd as hell

Look at the stats... Port was shooting 80% from field 1st half, Phi 20%. Phi was at one point 4/12 from FT line and 1/11 from 3s.

Game was over 15 mins in

Thought the under was a lock when philly had just 39 at half ...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25388

I turned it on with like 5 min to play and it was just a blowout from then on. I think the Lakers went on a 10-0, 14-2 run from down 7 to winners by however many they won by all in 5 min.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

You are right unless it's a free agency signing for another superstar and stay under the salary cap.. I know the Lakers freed up some money to sign a free agent next year.. We'll see?? I'd give up Ingram before Kusma just for the record also Kindom.
    Lakers have a ton of cap space. everybody on one year contracts except the kids who are on rookie deals and the big lebron contract. rest of the vets roll off after this year. somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 mil in cap space. gonna be a waiting game with AD. Pels really want to know what they can get from the celtics who have a ton of talent and picks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I turned it on with like 5 min to play and it was just a blowout from then on. I think the Lakers went on a 10-0, 14-2 run from down 7 to winners by however many they won by all in 5 min.
    They did, Ingram hit a big 3 that started the rout.. Josh Hart played lights out too.. Sac went cold at the end there..

Lakers were trailing for most of that 4th quarter..

12 Last