DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

I'm officially on the James Harden bandwagon. This dude was electrifying tonight and single handedly beat the Warriors. It was literally Harden vs Curry/Durant/Thompson/Green. No CP3 either.

Not only will I be purchasing a Harden jersey, but I'm putting him neck and neck with Lebron. One of the greatest single game performances I've ever witnessed.

This guy gets his mojo from the beard. Whoa Nellyyyyyy Fear the beard boys.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

not a fan , but he was remarkable again. what a streak he is having now. we should embrace that.

glad that he hit that game winner. KD was 60 steps out of bounds play before.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    not a fan , but he was remarkable again. what a streak he is having now. we should embrace that.

glad that he hit that game winner. KD was 60 steps out of bounds play before.
    Durant was clearly out of bounds and Harden forearm shoved Draymond on the tying lay-up in OT and got the call like he always does. He always initiates the contact, flails, misses the layup, and makes 2 free throws. It's disgusting. At least he didn't travel on that 3-pointer though.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Just glad to see the Warriors blow that lead and lose outright. Although I did not have a ML bet anyday GS lose at home is a good day.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Might be toughest guard ever to stop

First 12