europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Couple plays - opinions

Blazers +3 and ML - I think they were pretty bad last couple weeks and especially on the road but I think last night thy had better game and still dont think too much of Memphis..They are good team play hard, but if teams match their intensity they dont have too much talent to beat more talented teams.. Blazers need this win and I think they have a decent chance so I will take the points..

Knick ML - 2 bad teams and dont like that Trier is not playing but I think thompson is a big loss for this clev team and I think Kanter and Hardaway have big games.. We will see

Hawks +9 - Dallas played great at home, hawks beat them once after being down 20 some in first half.. I dont think they will win( even though they are not without chance here in my opinion) but I think 9 pts might be too much.. Expect them little flat at home for what should be an easy game

I lean pistons +5.5, liked wolves last night at -2, not so much now at -3.5..If it rises some more kings might be a decent value at home..I backed heat couple games in a row but not sure here...I kind of like nets and raptors plus points but as of now hasn't played any of them.. Blazers might be my dark horse of the day.. Good luck all

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

A couple means two in my country. More than two = bigamy
    Last edited by IBetYou; 12-12-18 at 05:51 PM.

IBetYou

Blazers +3 looks good to me because the Grizz stars are nicked up.

I quite like the Cavs because they have players with something to prove. Zizic enters the rotation tonight... Got burned betting the Knicks lately so maybe I get burned fading them...

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Cavs dropped to a pick em, something is up, I personally would pound the Knicks, they can score and No Tristan Thompson is good for Kanter

europe_baller

Hahah yeah I should have said few plays..... oh well..

You could be right with cavs, I just thought knicks had some really good games, and TH played some awful games.. Line does go against me.. Already played those 3 in round robin.. not played heat +9, pels +2 and bucks -2 in another.. I have an opinion on every game which doesn't end well most of the time lol..

IBetYou

Yeah I have lots of opinions too, but nothing I'm enamored with. I've learned to put myself on ice when there's nothin doin! Brrr

IBetYou

I'm looking at the Kings game on the 16th to fade the red hot Mavs -not that I relish fading hot teams.

Couple players on that team with an axe to grind: Bogdan (Eurobasket Finals) and Bagley (the success of Doncic makes his own disappointing play sting more).

It's also a getaway game for the Mavs.

IBetYou

I meant bigamy btw not bigotry haha

IBetYou

Cavs fans love Delly more than they love James. I never saw an Aussie baller I didn't like.

europe_baller

Yeah delly plays hard.. crazy finish to that game..portl as well..was on the wrong side almost everywhere..nets saved the night somewhat for me since i decided to play again and ml but blazers killed me..played them live on 5.5...and hawks now fell apart...

europe_baller

That end on hawks..had them 6.5 live.. dedmon foul when game was over and nobody played ughhh..and no layups wanted 3 and bazemore miss it of course..these nights......

IBetYou

Blazers are awful. People overlook how important Napier was for them last season.

europe_baller

Yeah you are right, they are having very hard time.. I just thought after couple of losses they should be able to beat grizzlies that are offensively challenged team.. I was wrong... they came close late in 4th and fell apart.. ughhh

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Everyone here in Portland really likes coach Stotts but a team underachieving to this magnitude usually results in coaches getting fired. A couple more weeks of this and you'll start to hear rumors. In some ways I'm almost glad to see this streak. I don't want to see coach get fired but sure would like to see some roster moves. Our back court is good but plays no defense. Lillard and McCollum are too close to the same player. Trade CJ for a solid 3 or 4 to spread out our talent more throughout the positions. I also think Lillard is held back a bit by having a twin alongside him.