QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Nuggets -5 1/2 over the Hawsk is too good to be true

Denver is 17-8 and won 7 in a row before losing to Charlotte last night and are only 5 1/2 point favorites over 5-20 Atlanta.

Atlanta has 3 players announced that will not be playing: Poythress, Lin and Spellman.

Take Atlanta +5 1/2!

(Caution: I started out 7-2 in these types of threads and then went something like 3-5 so keep that in mind.)

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Hawks win by 8.

I'm trying to figure out why these bets work, whether they are situational. This was the 5th road game for the Nuggs in just a little over a week. Is that enough for them to not finish this game with a bang? How about losing last night? Did that have an extra effect on them?

They scored 21 points in each of the last 3 quarters tonight telling me they just didn't have enough gas in the tank. They also went 8-33 from 3-point land.

Anyone have any reasoning as to why Denver tanked?

444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Hawks win by 8.

I'm trying to figure out why these bets work, whether they are situational. This was the 5th road game for the Nuggs in just a little over a week. Is that enough for them to not finish this game with a bang? How about losing last night? Did that have an extra effect on them?

They scored 21 points in each of the last 3 quarters tonight telling me they just didn't have enough gas in the tank. They also went 8-33 from 3-point land.

Anyone have any reasoning as to why Denver tanked?
    They been playing down to their opponent all year. Also Harris injury is big. Denver needs a reset..they seem to win tough games on the road and at home vs big teams but seem to choke away against the smaller teams. They barely covered vs Orlando and got spanked in Atlanta. Great pick today QL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by 444 View Post
    They been playing down to their opponent all year. Also Harris injury is big. Denver needs a reset..they seem to win tough games on the road and at home vs big teams but seem to choke away against the smaller teams. They barely covered vs Orlando and got spanked in Atlanta. Great pick today QL
    Good stuff! Thanks for the input.

Deenoz
    Deenoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

wow another hit!
    good work QL

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Deenoz View Post
    wow another hit!