europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Couple plays

Played Hornets +1.5 but still played some at -1 -- I was all over denver on last couple plays but think hornets take this one at home... Just feel nuggs will be flat and miss some shots.. they are great team and play good ball now but going with hornets

Spurs ML - like them to play better at home, lebron hit some big shots couple of days ago.. I expected more from spurs with 2 all star players but they are not doing great..lakers bad on defense still and think spurs take advantage of that

Bucks +1 - Even though they got curry, I think milw takes this game..they are deep and play well.. Their length can contest shots .. bigger game for them then for GS..GS knows they can beat anyone, bucks already killed them on the road, now it is another chance...

played these in round robin..

Also like sacramento -3, pistons ML, Bulls spread and tried small on ML as many people posted here.. Good luck all

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

With you on the Hornets & Spurs. Nuggets are coming off a series of draining games. Maybe Marv.Williams returns for the Hornets. Looks like a letdown scenario for the Lakers. The Milwaukee game seems volatile to me, especially with Green questionable.

europe_baller

All good points..played pacers too didnt know Sabonis is out just thought they might catch magic off guard and pacers are disciplined team and magic played a lot tough games recently..

IBetYou

Spurs look good. Down 4pts at halftime, but momentum going into the break

europe_baller

Yeah.. need that one ..felt good about pacers, wish I put more on that one..oh well..pistons will take some profit away..cant believe they losing to this philly team without embiid

IBetYou

Pistons are missing a lot themselves. Smith/ Bullock/ Johnson...

europe_baller

Yeah forgot for smith before I played it.. very important for their pace and 2nd unit

IBetYou

Spurs rolling with Poeltl & Bertans down the stretch. Great to see them beating this mickey mouse Lakers team

europe_baller

Bertans can shoot.. know him since he played for Partizan in Serbi against my team..lets go spurs

IBetYou

yeh, he and his brother

IBetYou

Big effort from James tonight. Does this have him flat in Memphis tomorrow night?

europe_baller

Yeah most likely..think lakers played good for 3 quarters..memphis beat pelicans tonight but can see them winning against la tomorrow..great bets..I am waiting bucks to close out great night ..