44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Toronto

Why is the line so low??? ML isn't much either considering???

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

Leonard will probably be out.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Leonard will probably be out.
    I checked ROTO, didn't see it??? Or anywhere else for that mattter....

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I checked ROTO, didn't see it??? Or anywhere else for that mattter....
    That's why I used the word "probably".
    Probably = Speculatively.

I don't know what else would explain the line.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

What do you all think the line should be versus a good Nuggets team?

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Exactly.. nuggets actually played defense, well rounded team.. Can defend all positions.. they are not as great on the road but had some nice wins.. Only difference here is Lenard being best player on the court, not sure on what other position raps have advantage .. 6.5 seems just fine to me..

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    Exactly.. nuggets actually played defense, well rounded team.. Can defend all positions.. they are not as great on the road but had some nice wins.. Only difference here is Lenard being best player on the court, not sure on what other position raps have advantage .. 6.5 seems just fine to me..
    I get it that Curry and Green were out when the Warriors were in Toronto. But I still don't see why Toronto would be favored by 9.5 points against the Warriors and only by 6.5 points against the Nuggets.

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Too high of a number IMO nuggets plus the points is a gift, this will be a ole fashion shootout if You ask me

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    I get it that Curry and Green were out when the Warriors were in Toronto. But I still don't see why Toronto would be favored by 9.5 points against the Warriors and only by 6.5 points against the Nuggets.
    In my opinion, if they were to play playoff series nuggets and gs without curry and green, nuggets advance 4:2 ..easy...my personal opinion.. also that gs on the road, lost couple games in a row.. it was maybe b2b game too but I dont think so... But i get your point

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    What do you all think the line should be versus a good Nuggets team?
    I'd say at least 8.5.
    Nuggets (on the road) < Curryless Warriors.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sheedy17 View Post
    Too high of a number IMO nuggets plus the points is a gift, this will be a ole fashion shootout if You ask me
    Denver on the road vs. the best team in the league???? Still don't get it...... I like Toronto ML -260.????

europe_baller

I guess we got the answer... Nuggets controlled the whole game but raps did shoot the ball bad.. Havent watched the whole game.. Just thought 7 pts was too generous..

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I guess we got the answer... Nuggets controlled the whole game but raps did shoot the ball bad.. Havent watched the whole game.. Just thought 7 pts was too generous..
    Exactly

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Exactly

Yup !!!! Knew something was up. Especially when only one home team won last night ????? F....... NBA .....

europe_baller

I just dont think this forum is great.. very little insight from different people about actual games, players etc..everybody concerned with who bets what and so on..good luck today..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Win 12/4/18 9:05pm NBA Basketball 710 Utah Jazz -350* vs San Antonio Spurs
    Win 12/4/18 8:35pm NBA Basketball 706 Dallas Mavericks -125*vs Portland Trail Blazers
    Win 12/4/18 7:05pm NBA Basketball 702 Indiana Pacers -370* vs Chicago Bulls

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I just dont think this forum is great.. very little insight from different people about actual games, players etc..everybody concerned with who bets what and so on..good luck today..
    Well, can't blame you there. Thanks for your input and BOL in future wagers.

sheedy17

Your getting free picks from people you don't know and probably have their own methods, or research. IMO this forum has saved/made/loss me money, IF I wanna be lazy and just log in, and steal picks and bet that is on me. I just don't see the fun in that

europe_baller

Your getting free picks from people you don't know and probably have their own methods, or research. IMO this forum has saved/made/loss me money, IF I wanna be lazy and just log in, and steal picks and bet that is on me. I just don't see the fun in that
    Yeah I would much rather just talk about games and reason behind the pick then the actual pick..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah I would much rather just talk about games and reason behind the pick then the actual pick..
    It seems you fella's agree...

sheedy17

Exactly. Couldn’t agree more but I’m stubborn so when I got my mind made up about the game I don’t care what anyone says! Lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

2 Team Parlay
    Win 12/5/18 8:05pm NBA Basketball 516 New Orleans Pelicans -250* vs Dallas Mavericks
    Win 12/5/18 10:35pm NBA Basketball 520 Los Angeles Lakers -400* vs San Antonio Spurs
    2 Team Parlay
    Win 12/5/18 7:05pm NBA Basketball 501 Golden State Warriors -700* vs Cleveland Cavaliers
    Win 12/5/18 8:05pm NBA Basketball 512 Toronto Raptors -265* vs Philadelphia 76ers

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I personally use models for everything these days, so would get boring to keep repeating "because the model says so" over and over.

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I personally use models for everything these days, so would get boring to keep repeating "because the model says so" over and over.
    Haha I know for you, seen it before.. I was thinking of making some models and going that route but I just dont have that much time.. If I had existing models and to input my variables maybe I would do it.. This way I am just going based of watching games and my basketball knowledge

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Haha I know for you, seen it before.. I was thinking of making some models and going that route but I just dont have that much time.. If I had existing models and to input my variables maybe I would do it.. This way I am just going based of watching games and my basketball knowledge
    Yes, but LT is the best!!! He knows sports , and sports wagering. He puts us all to shame, well , me anyway. And besides, they are lots of folks on here that have great advice and opinions. For example, just read LT's post everyday, and see how many guys/girls chip in. It goes all day.