Yes and I thought I saw Durant crying cause they were losing

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

No green and you talking about Curry

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

They said they caught Draymond Green drinking,

and singing Whitney Houston songs in his room.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Green is officially on the trading block - he’s sitting out for no other reasons- warriors dynasty In big trouble

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Green is officially on the trading block - he’s sitting out for no other reasons- warriors dynasty In big trouble
    lol fool. why did he miss 2 games last week? the same foot injury. kerr sees the standings and isn't worried. he gets steph back in 3 games and draymond too. he's playing the long game.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    lol fool. why did he miss 2 games last week? the same foot injury. kerr sees the standings and isn't worried. he gets steph back in 3 games and draymond too. he's playing the long game.
    And Durant tells management I’m not re-signing unless green is gone -
    Who will they choose?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

And Durant tells management I’m not re-signing unless green is gone -
    Who will they choose?
    durant is scared to piss steph off and would never say such a thing. this is stephen curry's team. he isn't playing now legitimately because of the injury. kerr knows they are more terrible without dray and wouldn't bench him after suspending him just because kd is a pussy.

Frank Mills

Check this out: right about now I'm thinking they are wanting to take Green out for a nice steak and crab dinner. Curry is the one with non stop ankle issues and Durant needs to chill and just be part of the team. They need to focus on being a team and not outside issues. Keep in mind they are dealing with 20 year olds with big ego's.

Frank Mills

... however, LBJ not being the best role model for going down w/ the ship

Frank Mills

I would say Green is more of a bully than Durant a pussy. I would love to see Durant slap him in a headlock and give him a good Indian burn !
    durant is scared to piss steph off and would never say such a thing. this is stephen curry's team. he isn't playing now legitimately because of the injury. kerr knows they are more terrible without dray and wouldn't bench him after suspending him just because kd is a pussy.

ikid2groove415

I think green wants out - this is bigger then people think - especially after the warriors suspended him for 1 game without pay- cost him over $150k - either way this drama is going dent the warriors championship hopes

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Mills View Post
    Check this out: right about now I'm thinking they are wanting to take Green out for a nice steak and crab dinner. Curry is the one with non stop ankle issues and Durant needs to chill and just be part of the team. They need to focus on being a team and not outside issues. Keep in mind they are dealing with 20 year olds with big ego's.
    thing is, draymond got the rebound with less than 4 seconds left and kd was behind him calling for the ball. he wanted green to stop momentum, pass him the ball standing still and he was gonna have how much time to go up court?? if he ran the floor that is one more offensive option. like pippen with jordan out, without steph, kd thought he should have a steph moment. i mean lebron didn't even yell at jr smith about his foolishness and that was in the finals.

ikid2groove415

Durant is a follower-
    He’s not a leader and don’t wanna be one- he does great with other good players around him -

Frank Mills

I mean I do agree with you and have been thinking about it too. It's a shame ...question is who is going to make it out first lol maybe Thompson.
    I think green wants out - this is bigger then people think - especially after the warriors suspended him for 1 game without pay- cost him over $150k - either way this drama is going dent the warriors championship hopes

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i wish it were true and he would go to lakers next year out of spite. he wouldn't get max money, but he aint getting it there either. warriors would have boogie to fill his spot. but without dray and iggy and livingston a year older, the defense would really suffer. financially this year probably makes it warriors last ring anyways. unless they pull off some crazy shit and get kawhaii or AD. warriors with kawhii, curry, boogie and klay would be serious. but i think kawhii stays in toronto after they make the finals.

Frank Mills

kingdom. You took the words completely out of my mouth. It is exactly how it happened and what was he to do ? Be thinking, okay of this ball pops off ...tied 5 secs to go and I get rebound I am going to get to KD immediately lol
    thing is, draymond got the rebound with less than 4 seconds left and kd was behind him calling for the ball. he wanted green to stop momentum, pass him the ball standing still and he was gonna have how much time to go up court?? if he ran the floor that is one more offensive option. like pippen with jordan out, without steph, kd thought he should have a steph moment. i mean lebron didn't even yell at jr smith about his foolishness and that was in the finals.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

ill tune in to the finals if the warriors aren't there

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I would say Green is more of a bully than Durant a pussy. I would love to see Durant slap him in a headlock and give him a good Indian burn !

Durant is a pussy. he went to Texas cause no pressure. could of went to Maryland, Duke, UNC. nope. he never yelled at russ about wanting the ball. went to warriors when he had a better team in okc. he is a great player but has a weird personality disorder.

Frank Mills

idk ..his body language doesn't seem real happy with Lowry
    i wish it were true and he would go to lakers next year out of spite. he wouldn't get max money, but he aint getting it there either. warriors would have boogie to fill his spot. but without dray and iggy and livingston a year older, the defense would really suffer. financially this year probably makes it warriors last ring anyways. unless they pull off some crazy shit and get kawhaii or AD. warriors with kawhii, curry, boogie and klay would be serious. but i think kawhii stays in toronto after they make the finals.

Frank Mills

yea but dude he may be the best player in the league.
    Durant is a pussy. he went to Texas cause no pressure. could of went to Maryland, Duke, UNC. nope. he never yelled at russ about wanting the ball. went to warriors when he had a better team in okc. he is a great player but has a weird personality disorder.

ikid2groove415

Sad thing is - green is a winning player but Durant game sells tickets - management will pick Durant

ikid2groove415

yea but dude he may be the best player in the league.
    He’s not the best player lol -

Frank Mills

I think he might be

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

idk ..his body language doesn't seem real happy with Lowry
    if you can read kawhii body language, you should be a psychologist. no one ever knows what that dudes thinking lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I think he might be
    i thought so about kawhii til i watched lebron again. he is still the king. scores so easily. just has this 4th quarter weird ass krytonite where he won't take over like jordan and kobe would.

Frank Mills

Haha. I know he is about the nicest guy in the league
    if you can read kawhii body language, you should be a psychologist. no one ever knows what that dudes thinking lol

ikid2groove415

I think he might be
    Best player can’t win games vs average teams? He’s a assassin when he’s Around good players - He does not wanna be the alpha dog- defer 2 Westbrook plenty of times in OKC

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Haha. I know he is about the nicest guy in the league
    and the cheapest. he drives like a 20 year old car and uses coupons when he goes out to eat.

ikid2groove415

Durant is a weird cat man- no other superstar in sports will make fake twitter accounts 2 argue with 10 year olds - Case closed !!

Frank Mills

Actually, and I hate to be so wishy washy but Leonard may be right there. Also, LBJ is amazing ... he is prob still the best, I'm like others just trying to find someone else sometimes. Durant is a pure shooter, not just a 3pt artist. Leonard is great on both ends. LBJ is the best player by far when it comes to execution of the play. Also, he really does show others and fans the difference between reg season and playoff ball.
    i thought so about kawhii til i watched lebron again. he is still the king. scores so easily. just has this 4th quarter weird ass krytonite where he won't take over like jordan and kobe would.

Frank Mills

haha you all are tripping me out now
    Durant is a weird cat man- no other superstar in sports will make fake twitter accounts 2 argue with 10 year olds - Case closed !!

Frank Mills

I'm about to get paid in this f'n Bears game I know that !

12 Last