Fort1tudo
    Fort1tudo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

18/19 season daily picks by Fort1tudo

Everything has to start somewhere.. so i decided to post my betting picks on SBR forum as i am doing pretty well this season. I dont expect anyone to start trusting and following my picks right away, but maybe one day.. if everything goes well

October 23

Only 3 games tonight thus i’am only betting on one game which looks really solid from my point of view..

Pelicans-Clippers

Pelicans are on a roll and the Clippers defense will not hold up with NOP's pace.

-Pelicans are decentish to good at home, 24-17 last season; clippers went 20-21 away

-Pelicans are 2-0 against the spread so far; Clippers 2-1

-Small samples: They've (Pelicans) been averaging 140pts over their last 2 games - They're leading the league in FG% (56%) and have the second highest 3pt% (46.4%) - They have a +/- of 19.5 so far (Clippers have +3.3 in 3 games)

-The new additions to the Pelicans (Especially Randle and Payton) had great stats in their first game. Payton went 10-10-10 and Randle went 25-8-3 from the bench (!). They both had a good performance in their second game against the kings

-[J. Holiday, .N. Mirotic, .E. Moore, .A. Davis, .E. Payton] lineup recorded an average of 58.5 points over 2 games (in a total of 17 minutes) with 62% FG% and 50% 3pts%.

-Clippers' guards are strugling offensivelly with Bradley(probably wont even play) averaging a mere 5 PPG in his last 3 games and Beverly averaging 3.7PPG on 11.8 FG% (he made 2-17 FG over 3 games, yikes). Lou williams is also having a rough stretch with 14PPG off the bench on 28% FG shootin

My pick - NOP (-6) @ -106

Fort1tudo
    Fort1tudo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

1W-0L

Well it was more difficult than i thought yesterday, but the important thing is that Pelicans managed to win by 7 and that means cash money!

Today i'am going with the Grizzlies. It will be a battle betwen two of the worst coaches in NBA. It looks like none of them have a plan how to rotate players or what lineups in what situations to use, they just throw everything on the court and hope it works.

That being said, Grizzlies have two guys you cant always count on - Conley+Gasol. Although Conley strugles with his shooting early on, but his team control and vision is there and thats a major plus, especialy playing against the Kings. Speaking about Gasol, he is always more or less stable. Another intresting player is Kyle Anderson, whom in my opinion is going to be a big part of the team this year. I know he had a slow start to the season, but i believe he'll get in to form soon enough and you can't ask for a better opportunity than playing the Kings.

Kings - are just a bad team in general. From the management to the coach and so on.. Players are roatated insanely, if you have a monster game, you can expect to sit out the next one, or have a bad game and play 40 min - thats coach Joerger guys. the only bright spot for the Kings is D. Fox, whos is having himself a breakout season so far. Bagley III could be mentioned, but i don't se him having a monster game just because of the minutes he plays - it can change from playing 10 to playing 40min a night and that can't boost the confidence and playing level of a player. Nonetheless, Kigns are playing b2b here, which means thet just yesterday they got their ass kicked in Denver and now their traveling home, while the Grizzlies rested and been preparing for the game.

My bet tonight is Grizzlies (-2) @ -125. I might add another pick later tonight and good luck if your tailing this one.