NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Rockets on upset alert....

Pelicans dumping the Rockets by 30 late in the 3rd...this has to be the Melo effect....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Melo effect is right.

Guy was actually pretty cool in OKC. He is just on the downside of his career and his game doesn’t translate well into today’s NBA.

He reallly slowed down toward the end of last year and could barely make it up and down the court. I wonder if that will happen again this year.

The move to Houston made no sense. They didn’t need him and he doesn’t really fit. Did Houston not learn from OKC’s mistake?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

pretty cool? uh that's the problem

he just wants the nba cool life, winning games with minimal effort and preferably starting

coach d'antoni was saying before the game that Anthony was true to his word about his willingness to come off the bench -coaches shouldn't be dealing with this shiit before game #1

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    pretty cool? uh that's the problem

he just wants the nba cool life, winning games with minimal effort and preferably starting

coach d'antoni was saying before the game that Anthony was true to his word about his willingness to come off the bench -coaches shouldn't be dealing with this shiit before game #1
    Yeah. You’re right. D’antoni didn’t get along with him in New York either.

Houston was 1 game from the Finals. Why bring a possible cancer?

OKC will be better and Houston will be worse. Just watch.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

I don[t need to watch, silly billy. I was the one telling you he was a cancer last season when you thought he'd catapult the Thunder to championship glory.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I don[t need to watch, silly billy. I was the one telling you he was a cancer last season when you thought he'd catapult the Thunder to championship glory.
    I never thought that Silly Billy. I actually was very harsh on the Thunder last year.

Team was way better when Melo was on the bench.

Going 4 for 17 shooting mid-range jumpers and getting killed on defense isn’t a good ingredient to add to a team.