thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

It is below average, I agree

Look you won!
    I know I"m right, that's why he's on his 3rd team in 5 years, no one wants a stretch 4 that can't shoot consistently.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

A journeyman in Thaddeus young who's opportunity to be an all star has passed him by is not and never was the reason Indy never had a chance to win the east

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    A journeyman in Thaddeus young who's opportunity to be an all star has passed him by is not and never was the reason Indy never had a chance to win the east
    you guys found this thread quickly lol

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

They have a good young team - but 4th best team in the east -
    Sixers/Celtics/raptors all better - they wouldn’t beat this teams in the playoffs

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Dead
    Well.... it did come down to injuries like I said. Indy was going to be right there in the hunt. This kind of team is built for 7 game series. Their bench was just starting to play good as well.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Kiss of death

Always with this fukkin guy

Unreal
    A kiss of death of a +4200 bet? Yup, makes perfect sense. Fool.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Pacers were the most overrated team in the East before the Oladipo injury. Collison isn't a starting point guard, Turner can't post up, Young can't shoot.
    You basically admitted you don't play sports when you called a coach more valuable than the best athlete in sports. So you're opinion here on actual athletes matters little.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

You basically admitted you don't play sports when you called a coach more valuable than the best athlete in sports. So you're opinion here on actual athletes matters little.

The pacers are a joke just like you.
    Points Awarded:

bryant81 gave thomorino 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are the Pacers showing best line at to win East ?

Pacers = Bad Ass

thomorino

You fool the Pacers were trash against playoff teams all year, Philadelphia destroyed the multiple times and Philadelphia is a second tier team.
    Points Awarded:

bryant81 gave thomorino 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

In all seriousness it's not a terrible bet at +4200, I think +5000 would've been better

I get the player talent angle but there are to many what of factors for an unproven team for anything less than the standard +5000

Oladipo is the headliner and his talent warrants an easy 25, 5 and thrills and frills in the defensive department. The big question is can he sustain those numbers AND involve or encourage growth in his teammates? Specifically the development of a potential laden Myles Turner? From the small sample sizes this year the answer has been a resounding NO

There are to many what ifs to consider whereas a team such as the Celtics are almost guaranteed to make a deep run and win the East despite their current issues. A team like the sixers would've been great value at +4200 but even then it's a puncher's chance at best

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oladipo is the headliner and his talent warrants

forgot about this. scratch it. better focus on philly for value
    In all seriousness it's not a terrible bet at +4200, I think +5000 would've been better

I get the player talent angle but there are to many what of factors for an unproven team for anything less than the standard +5000

Oladipo is the headliner and his talent warrants an easy 25, 5 and thrills and frills in the defensive department. The big question is can he sustain those numbers AND involve or encourage growth in his teammates? Specifically the development of a potential laden Myles Turner? From the small sample sizes this year the answer has been a resounding NO

There are to many what ifs to consider whereas a team such as the Celtics are almost guaranteed to make a deep run and win the East despite their current issues. A team like the sixers would've been great value at +4200 but even then it's a puncher's chance at best

First 12