Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if OKC wins the game outright on +850 ML tonight...

Not crazy to think the stud players on OKC can make this a ball game and hit some big shots down the stretch to shock the basket ball world and WIN out right.. Warriors looked like crap in the preseason and this only game one of the season.. Anything can happen tonight. Warriors look out of sync to me so far..

I'm thinking of throwing a Lakerboy ML type bet dart throw myself on OKC at +850... I think I will!!

OKC went 4-1 in the preseason last 5 games also...

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Oct 16 @ Golden State 7:30 PM PDT
    TNT
    Oct 3* vs Detroit L 97 - 91
    Oct 5* @ Minnesota W 113 - 101
    Oct 7* vs Atlanta W 113 - 94
    Oct 9* vs Milwaukee W 119 - 115
    I agree. I really don't think the Warriors even win the title this year. I think Durant is already looking at free agency next year and they just won't be in synch. Durant will use not winning a title this year as an excuse to leave. Cousins is a loser he will make their team toxic

Celtics will win the NBA title

';

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I agree. I really don't think the Warriors even win the title this year. I think Durant is already looking at free agency next year and they just won't be in synch. Durant will use not winning a title this year as an excuse to leave. Cousins is a loser he will make their team toxic

Celtics will win the NBA title

';
    Celtics should easily make the finals, but theyre still not beating gs if they make it, only team that can beat gs is rockets, now celtics would have a better chance against rockets bout i doubt theyd beat them as well

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Well Philly folded like a cheap suit in the second half.. Blow out.. That dog didn't bark...

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

NBA 82 games - regular season don’t matter - who knows what the warriors mind set is ... if they wanted 2 win this game by 20 plus points - they can

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Celtics should easily make the finals, but theyre still not beating gs if they make it, only team that can beat gs is rockets, now celtics would have a better chance against rockets bout i doubt theyd beat them as well
    Toronto will have something 2 say - Leonard is better then anyone on Boston - by miles

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

East is extremely weak... Even the Washington Wiz could sneak in this year... Toronto too... It's wide open now..

The Pacers weren't all that bad last year either.. They might even make a push this year..

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

East is extremely weak... Even the Washington Wiz could sneak in this year... Toronto too... It's wide open now..
    According to Tristian Thompson, the Cavs are the favorites in the east.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    According to Tristian Thompson, the Cavs are the favorites in the east.
    East is like the D league this year compared to the West.. Title is definitely coming out of the West this year again..

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

What an idea... start the game 10mins late so that these deluded idiots can prance around with their shiny new rings. How about starting all that cr@p early next year?

bjb7223

When is this game going to start WTF it's almost 11 pm out East.

IBetYou

You know Cousins was watching that and thinking YES THAT COULD BE ME NEXT YEAR, EVEN IF I DON'T PLAY A SINGLE GAME, AND I WILL HAVE MADE IT!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    What an idea... start the game 10mins late so that these deluded idiots can prance around with their shiny new rings. How about starting all that cr@p early next year?
    Lol....

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Toronto will have something 2 say - Leonard is better then anyone on Boston - by miles
    Yeah but tornoto is still toronto, kawhii isnt lebron dude aint bout to single handily carry that team to the finals and celtics are still the better overall team, but hey i could be wrong

bjb7223

Westbrook is dying he can't play in this.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Westbrook is dying he can't play in this.
    He's going to be cheerleading and talking trash all game

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

cant believe warriors got rid of their PA announcer.. this new guy is garbage

IBetYou

Why Christin Ledlo talks in that voice all the time is one of life's great mysteries.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The warriors are just too good

IBetYou

Schroder played horrible. I don't think he's a starting pg in this league -he's not this season obviously.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Warriors look good what can I say.. Too many weapons.. They always let you back in the game though... OKC may still cover the spread..

ikid2groove415

OKC can’t hit a shot outside 10 feet and only Down 13- PG is a fruad

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Paul George looks like complete garbage tonight.. I agree..

IBetYou

He called himself Playoff P after a strong game 2 vs the Jazz last Spring. Ever since then he has been Pu$$ie P.

IBetYou

Warriors look good what can I say.. Too many weapons.. They always let you back in the game though... OKC may still cover the spread..
    good call

Pussie P is back to Playoff P
    Last edited by IBetYou; 10-16-18 at 11:27 PM.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Easy Thunder cover. Warriors trash with over 20 turnovers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought both games were sloppy

Kerr fuks around too with substitutions

ikid2groove415

Durant is nothing more then a front runner - I GURANTEE he would never win a championship on another team - curry is always consistently good !! Klay was awful shooting - it’s 1 game - GSW offense didn’t look in-sync very little ball movement -

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

My friend in Vegas has told me for years that Golden State was the absolute best team to bet in-game, as long as the opponent can make a run at some point. Getting that run is the hard part vs GS, but it happens.

Still being new to doing this myself (in NJ), I waited and waited watching that game.... finally Golden State went down after a very good run by OKC and the line dropped to mid to low -300's. Hopped right on.

As he'd said many times, all it takes is one or two buckets (in general) from GS to turn the tide with the odds.... sure enough, less than five minutes later, they were a huge favorite and OKC was back to +800 or higher. One small hedge on OKC and now have a guaranteed no-lose situation, with an extremely good chance of winning on GS.

He managed to do it a few times last night, I only managed to pull it off once, as I'm still slow on the trigger sometimes. But these big favorites like Golden State, Houston, whatever.... if they can go down early and the odds swing, it's damn near free money.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    My friend in Vegas has told me for years that Golden State was the absolute best team to bet in-game, as long as the opponent can make a run at some point. Getting that run is the hard part vs GS, but it happens.

Still being new to doing this myself (in NJ), I waited and waited watching that game.... finally Golden State went down after a very good run by OKC and the line dropped to mid to low -300's. Hopped right on.

As he'd said many times, all it takes is one or two buckets (in general) from GS to turn the tide with the odds.... sure enough, less than five minutes later, they were a huge favorite and OKC was back to +800 or higher. One small hedge on OKC and now have a guaranteed no-lose situation, with an extremely good chance of winning on GS.

He managed to do it a few times last night, I only managed to pull it off once, as I'm still slow on the trigger sometimes. But these big favorites like Golden State, Houston, whatever.... if they can go down early and the odds swing, it's damn near free money.
    -300 isn’t free money - you have 2 remember there’s 82 regular season games - even the best teams - some nights won’t show up - it’s not the NFL or college football where every game is critical - I never at any point thought the warriors was going lose last night - besides curry- GSW didn’t shoot very well- OKC is just a awful shooting team - PG is not the same player since the injury - he rarely attacks the basket anymore -

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Richard Jefferson joins Get Up! to breakdown the NBA opening night action. Jefferson weighs in on whether the Golden State Warriors can be knocked off their pedestal and if Joel Embiid is right about the imaginary rivalry between the Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

-300 isn’t free money - you have 2 remember there’s 82 regular season games - even the best teams - some nights won’t show up - it’s not the NFL or college football where every game is critical - I never at any point thought the warriors was going lose last night - besides curry- GSW didn’t shoot very well- OKC is just a awful shooting team - PG is not the same player since the injury - he rarely attacks the basket anymore -
    I do realize this, as well as realizing the odds aren't strictly based on the score. A team like GS is almost expected to win every game and the lines show it. Once they get it close, if down, or take a lead, the average public thinks it's over and get back on GS. It took forever for OKC to even drop down to below +300. Nothing is 100%, sure. Getting in and out is all that's needed, not a win, not a cover.

This isn't me being told stories. I've been out there with him many times. I go out for the NCAA tourney and he does the betting and hedging on many games and wins us both good money. It's ridiculous how well he's done since the move from simple betting to smarter betting in-game, winning and hedging where possible.

Sure, a game like Vikings Bills, or Jags Cowboys (or when I was out there for NCAA, a team like Virginia) can put a hurting on you when they don't even come close to a comeback. The wins FAR outweigh the losses, I can 100% attest to that.

Based on what I've read in my short time here, I don't think many people here are that style of bettor, but he's made a crazy amount with that style. I've greatly increased my initial deposit since early/mid September. I'm not strict with the system, I do props and a few things, but I cannot question the success I've seen firsthand.

(again, this isn't just any NBA game I'm talking about, it's huge favorites like GS)..

First 12