No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Dare I ask it: NJ ML?

I know, I know -- most of you have sworn off the Nets forever. I have too -- well, more or less. They're in a good spot here tonight, though: POR is coming off a crushing home loss, first game on the East coast, Roy just getting back into the swing of things and still not 100%.....

The Nets have to win a few more games from here on out, don't they? +300 might be worth a small wager.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

due theory is not a good theory

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Personally I think if you are going to make any NJ ML plays the rest of the way, wait for them to be on the road when you will get added value. They have zero home court advantage and when they do win, it will be an anomaly. Take them on the road when you are getting +500.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i took them with the points......not my kind of ml though....gl tonight

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

comon man dont throw your money away on this game you seen what happened with nets last game up like 50 at the half and still got their as swhoppeed their not beating blazers roy look pretty god to me last game utah made last second shot to put game in ot if anything take the timberwolves ml with wade and company out even though i hope timbs dont win n **** my big play up

DOPEMAN
    DOPEMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

i like