JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Lakers Probly 2nd best team in the WEST- I don’t know what the fck Houston is doing - lost 2 good perimeter defender and add a garbage guy like MeLo- that gives zero fcks about defense - they will regress - also
    A old roster
    Houston and OKC might still be better then the Lakers.. Will be interesting to see how this next season plays out in the West??

Lebron still doesn't have alot to work with around him.. Missing one more superstar on this Laker team still.. Playing in the Western Conf playoffs is different then playing in the Eastern Conf playoffs.. Lebron may have a rude awakening come playoff time..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tibs is a good Assistinant coach doesn’t have the credentials to be a head coach nor leadership

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tibs is a good Assistinant coach doesn’t have the credentials to be a head coach nor leadership
    White man was good under black Rivers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    White man was good under black Rivers
    I know Doc Rivers personally.. He's almost white trust me.. Got to know him playing pick up games at the YMCA once a week in Santa Monica after he retired.. Nice guy I liked him. I had to guard him every week. True story I kid you not. Big legs..

Travistop
    Travistop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Team needs shooting. Nobody on that team can make 3's.

They should call Washington about a beal for butler swap.
    This guy gets it

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

I was watching former t'wolves pick Dubljevic play at the WC Qualifiers... phenomenal player. Think Marc Gasol only shorter. If they had a scouting department they might have noticed and made an effort to bring him over. Instead they have Dieng

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Apparently he wants a trade.

Pretty sure Minny won't get back the equivalent of Markkanen, LaVine and Dunn.

Sure, Butler is a very good player, but he seems difficult to play with as a teammate. Perhaps Lebron could keep him in line. He can't be the top dog.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Saunders didn’t get much time to prepare before taking the reins as head coach, writes Sid Hartman of The Star Tribune. He left the Target Center after Sunday’s win over the Lakers, but was asked to return and learned that Thibodeau has been fired. He ran his first practice Monday and had his first game as head coach last night. “With not a lot of sleep, coffee and not a ton of food,” he said of the process. “There wasn’t much time to do anything other than prepare. Really just trying to dive into the work. And talking to the team, to meet with the players and get their thoughts on things.”

Saunders held individual meetings with each player on the roster, including one in which he encouraged Andrew Wiggins to become more assertive on the court, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic. Wiggins responded Tuesday with 40 points and 10 rebounds. “He’s excited. We’re excited for him,” Wiggins said. “To get this win for him, I know it means a lot to him and his family. We’re going to keep at it.”

First 12