baa269
    baa269's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im back...!! NBA plays for today 2/23

Well everything went ok... Surgury is reset day for march 9th. but until then workers comp is paying me and after that... And i got my free play gamblers insurance from book so ive got 700 to play with and need to roll it over 3x. With some help from you guys i hope to accomplish that. i got smoked with my superbowl winnings and ended up giving every penny back.. guess thats what i get for getting greedy... anyways.. plays for today....

NOR +11.5 (but i would not be surprised if NOR starts slumping and cavs finally wake up) SMALL PLAY

Portland -8.. Nets have been all 1st half maybe putting a play on nets 1st half not sure yet... but the nets have been absolutely falling apart in 4th qtr and losing by 10... been following this trend past couple games and 4th qtr they just dont care... watch them fall apart tonight as well.... SMALL PLAY

OKC -6.5 .. Really like OKC but that streak has to end.... NO Play

Sac -2.... Its Sac and Det... No Play!!!

Staying away from big games and shit games... just looking for ones that slide under the radar... and mess up halftime lines like BetUs likes todo... make you pay high juice togo the other way... -1 -155 or -160 when it should be -3 -110 or -115..

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

okc should be good