Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Then fans should get a refund for watching ones that look like this play.

does anyone remember where there were some fans/writers/people in the industry pushing for her to get a roster spot in the NBA men's developmental summer league or sumpin?

turns out she isn't even that great vs women

even though i'm pretty sure she has a deeper voice than 80% of posters and a bigger clit than 90% of posters here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Then fans should get a refund for watching ones that look like this play.

Throw some make up on and a black evening dress, a good straight hair weave and just maybe she won't pass for a tranny.. ..

I'm being mean.. Stop it Jibbby!! I just couldn't help myself ...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    does anyone remember where there were some fans/writers/people in the industry pushing for her to get a roster spot in the NBA men's developmental summer league or sumpin?

turns out she isn't even that great vs women

even though i'm pretty sure she has a deeper voice than 80% of posters and a bigger clit than 90% of posters here

Well most of us have bigger than her so there’s that.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I still enjoy Sue Bird

Parker R
    Parker R's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA and WNBA Players Should Both Receive the Same Percentage of League Revenue

I believe that WNBA Players should at least receive the same percentage of league revenue. A classmate of mine showed an interest in this stance that I fully agree with. Though I do understand sharing the league revenue is impossible to sustain at this given point in time, I do believe that it is a feat that can be reached. I chose this topic and to agree with his stance because of the limited positions for professional women at this level. There are very limited positions at this level, which makes the job extremely difficult. Women help bring in entertainment revenue, so much that I feel they should be paid the rightful amount for it.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Quote Originally Posted by Parker R View Post
    I believe that WNBA Players should at least receive the same percentage of league revenue. A classmate of mine showed an interest in this stance that I fully agree with. Though I do understand sharing the league revenue is impossible to sustain at this given point in time, I do believe that it is a feat that can be reached. I chose this topic and to agree with his stance because of the limited positions for professional women at this level. There are very limited positions at this level, which makes the job extremely difficult. Women help bring in entertainment revenue, so much that I feel they should be paid the rightful amount for it.
    (Mainstream) women don't watch the WNBA though. Queers & Bettors are their audience.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

The Liberal mind is filled with so many dellusions and an inability to discern objective reality I'm surprised they dont demand wnba players get equal pay.
    You can watch womens tennis hitting 30mph slower than the men yet demanding equal pay and treatment so why stop there eh?

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    They should be making minumum wage
    min wage + performance based incentives

Mannyfan
    Mannyfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

I don't think anybody watches this stuff. An experiment that no one seems to want to end.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

they cant get rid of it, women would ban the NBA if they did, I think the average testerone level is equal anyway, they should just mix them

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

they should get a portion of the WNBA exclusively profits, oh wait there are none, they make zero, they just nipple off the NBA

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

And I think people shouldn't sign up just to bump 5 month old threads. The fukk is wrong with you?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Good point
    The WNBA loses millions of dollars every year
    So the "women" should all have to repay that debt

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Tremendous thread.

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

When they start using the same ball. Then minimum wage

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Lol women, they keep asking equal pay for unequal results in all walks of life. They probably think it's a patriarchal conspiracy that all women's sports are unpopular except voleyball.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you want equal pay you should compete on an equal playing field - go play with the men if you want to get paid like them - not 1 of the them is good enough to play in the G league.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best ones make millions overseas anyways, its a part-time job and their season is less than 40 games.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Well if they sellout more games and they sell more jerseys then yeah they should be paid more. When was the last time you saw someone wear a WNBA jersey?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well if they sellout more games and they sell more jerseys then yeah they should be paid more. When was the last time you saw someone wear a WNBA jersey?
    I wear a WNBA jersey when I masturbate, so pretty much all day every day

First 123