he hid from san antonio representatives in new york

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Guy needs to fire his Uncle. Bad advice.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Hide 'n Seek

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

The latest trade news with Leonard.. Lakers gonna take a pass.. http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news...f1lpp0q5wv14eq

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The latest trade news with Leonard.. Lakers gonna take a pass.. http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news...f1lpp0q5wv14eq
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-leonard-spurs

good read jibbs
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

What happen 2 isahi Thomas when he play through a injury for Boston? Got traded and the injury got worst? Wake up MORONS

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He will sign with the Knicks

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    He will sign with the Knicks
    Leonard and Kyrie will be Knick’s - I told you guys stars don’t wanna play with lebron -

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They should, spurs asking for too much. Ya’ll be better off just waiting for this amazing free agent crop next summer! Just let the kids build w bron then bring in Klay and another stud next year. Then it be championship time, laker glory restored!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They should, spurs asking for too much. Ya’ll be better off just waiting for this amazing free agent crop next summer! Just let the kids build w bron then bring in Klay and another stud next year. Then it be championship time, laker glory restored!
    Yeah but you gotta try to win now with Lebron.. The only way to do that is get the best guy out there on the trade block.. Leonard is that guy...

Ingram and Kusma both are very promising young talent though.. I'm sure they will both play well with Lebron this next season.. Ingram was really coming on last year.. Kusma as well...

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Guy needs to fire his Uncle. Bad advice.
    His uncle took him in after his DAD got SLAiN- no chance

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Nice Uncle to take him in.. I'm sure the Uncle has been paid back in full today though.. Good move by Unc financially taking him in..

Like to know what age he took him in? Did the Uncle know then that he was a basketball talent, etc..

If Unc did it out of love which he should then God Bless.. Good Unc and Leonard should take care of him.....

2daBank

That’s great and all but really stupid. Let someone with experience manage your career then just take care of uncle, don’t have to let him hurt your career out of loyalty.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

I would never sign or trade to get Leonard

2daBank

Yeah but you gotta try to win now with Lebron.. The only way to do that is get the best guy out there on the trade block.. Leonard is that guy...

Ingram and Kusma both are very promising young talent though.. I'm sure they will both play well with Lebron this next season.. Ingram was really coming on last year.. Kusma as well...
    Not like this season will be Brons last, rushing it for this season could easily end up costing them a shot in years 2-3-4. Sometimes while less appealing for fans to hear patients pays off (there a reason magic said give him these next 2 summers!). Let’s face it ditching all their young talent and future picks to bring in kawii isn’t gonna get them past warriors this season anyhow! Let bron play w the youngsters and the couple hard nosed vets they brought in this season and see which of the young guys has that dog in them that you want. Then you keep the ones who can hang, add Klay (who would be best fit to play w bron out of maybe anyone in the league imo) and another guy next year at this time and you have yourselves in position to be the favs!!

ikid2groove415

That’s great and all but really stupid. Let someone with experience manage your career then just take care of uncle, don’t have to let him hurt your career out of loyalty.
    I would say this? Teams ain’t loyal? Look what happen 2 isahi Thomas playing through a injury for Boston in 2017? His injury got worst and they traded him - probly cost himself atleast $100 million - nobody knows how badly Leonard is hurt? Pop fck up when he told tony Parker and ginobli 2 try to get Leonard 2 play ? - people get upset when players make power moves but don’t say shit when teams trade players whenever they want !! Peace !!! Night!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not like this season will be Brons last, rushing it for this season could easily end up costing them a shot in years 2-3-4. Sometimes while less appealing for fans to hear patients pays off (there a reason magic said give him these next 2 summers!). Let’s face it ditching all their young talent and future picks to bring in kawii isn’t gonna get them past warriors this season anyhow! Let bron play w the youngsters and the couple hard nosed vets they brought in this season and see which of the young guys has that dog in them that you want. Then you keep the ones who can hang, add Klay (who would be best fit to play w bron out of maybe anyone in the league imo) and another guy next year at this time and you have yourselves in position to be the favs!!
    I agree, I think that's why Laker management gave up on getting Leonard because of giving up the farm of young talent.. The young talent on the Lakers is promising too..

If Ingram can improve and put on some weight he could be a KD like player in time.. He slashes well to the hoop and can finish, not a bad mid range shooter also... Last year he improved big time.. Kusma is showing signs of being a special talent as well.. Ingram is farther along though.. Just my opinion.. I watched alot of Laker games last year and witnessed the development first hand..

2daBank

I would say this? Teams ain’t loyal? Look what happen 2 isahi Thomas playing through a injury for Boston in 2017? His injury got worst and they traded him - probly cost himself atleast $100 million - nobody knows how badly Leonard is hurt? Pop fck up when he told tony Parker and ginobli 2 try to get Leonard 2 play ? - people get upset when players make power moves but don’t say shit when teams trade players whenever they want !! Peace !!! Night!!!
    You misunderstanding me. I didn’t say anything about he should be loyal to the spurs. I said he shouldn’t let his loyalty to his uncle put him in a position his uncle is doing things to hurt his career/brand (if that is indeed the case). He can take care of uncle without letting a inexperienced guy manage his career!

2daBank

I agree, I think that's why Laker management gave up on getting Leonard because of giving up the farm of young talent.. The young talent on the Lakers is promising too..

If Ingram can improve and put on some weight he could be a KD like player in time.. He slashes well to the hoop and can finish, not a bad mid range shooter also... Last year he improved big time.. Kusma is showing signs of being a special talent as well.. Ingram is farther along though.. Just my opinion.. I watched alot of Laker games last year and witnessed the development first hand..
    You certainly have seen and know better than I would bro. I think it be wise to hang on to them all and see which ones take to what these vets will be teaching them. They brought some hard nosed cats in rondo and Stevenson, along with bron who I have no doubt expects a lot. You know how it is, some these dudes only worried bout getting their numbers to raise their stock in free agency and not about doing what it takes to win. I think this season should be about finding which of the youngsters have that winning mentality and are willing to put the work in on both ends of the court. Rondo gonna check lonzo’s heart from day 1 of training camp!! Then next summer you get your big names and part ways with the kids who prove soft!

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

What happen 2 isahi Thomas when he play through a injury for Boston? Got traded and the injury got worst? Wake up MORONS
    Can someone translate this fukkin garbage for me? Thanks

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Yeah no point in giving up the core for Kawhi when you can go get him in FA. And to say you need to win now is dumb, it's not like LeBron is going to be great this season and then fall off right after. Super teams never win in their first year anyways. Boston didn't with KG, Allen and Pierce, Miami didn't with their big 3, and Cavs big 3. Even if the got Leonard this year, they aren't beating the Warriors.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Yeah no point in giving up the core for Kawhi when you can go get him in FA. And to say you need to win now is dumb, it's not like LeBron is going to be great this season and then fall off right after. Super teams never win in their first year anyways. Boston didn't with KG, Allen and Pierce, Miami didn't with their big 3, and Cavs big 3. Even if the got Leonard this year, they aren't beating the Warriors.
    There's at least 1 team... if not more that will do a deal now to get him... and won't wait.

Leonard knows he bailed on his team during the season. He also knows he won't be accepted by every single teammate on the Spurs.

A deal will get done one way or another. Spurs can't wait either.

jjgold

I think many teams do not want him now

I would never take him

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    There's at least 1 team... if not more that will do a deal now to get him... and won't wait.

Leonard knows he bailed on his team during the season. He also knows he won't be accepted by every single teammate on the Spurs.

A deal will get done one way or another. Spurs can't wait either.
    Yup, Spurs can't wait.. They can get something for him now but if they wait a year then they get nothing for Leonard as he walks with free agency...

Spurs will deal soon..

ikid2groove415

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can you imagine if he went to the Warriors..

ikid2groove415

jjgold

Leonard a problem child

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

i hope he ends with lebron

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

the fLakers and Tragic johnson want him BADLY but they know it will gut their team to trade for him because the spurs and their mastermind management know they can get whatever they want for him so this is a very smart move for LA. just wait for him and Klay thompson to become FA's next year and you might get both of them.

lakers will be serious championship contenders at the start of 2019-2020 season in Oct 2019

ikid2groove415

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom was cool, today was a good day

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    the fLakers and Tragic johnson want him BADLY but they know it will gut their team to trade for him because the spurs and their mastermind management know they can get whatever they want for him so this is a very smart move for LA. just wait for him and Klay thompson to become FA's next year and you might get both of them.

lakers will be serious championship contenders at the start of 2019-2020 season in Oct 2019
    I agree, but what about this next year? Is it a throw away year, develop the young players more while you waste a prime year in Lebron career? Lebron may start to decline after that.. Injuries start happening after, etc... What good is Leonard then?

It's a tough call.. Laker youngsters aren't playoff proven but are showing signs of stardum... I guess this next year might be a good year for Lakers anyways even with current rooster..

Center Position is solidified, bench is getting deeper, Rondo a very good addition.. Ball, Ingram and Kusma all improving..

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Jibby
    Current laker team finishes behind gs, hou. Okc, jazz, maybe even new orl. Not constructed for a title run this year

12 Last