jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If he held out longer he may have gotten better offers you fat bastard.. Cousins took the offer quickly with Golden State... Speak and think before typing..

Free agency just began and started.. It's clear Cousins wanted to go to a contender and win a ring and title..
    MAY ​being the key word there jlabia

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Cousins is a freaking bum. Goldie and others have called Paul George a loser but Cousins is the one that actually has never even played a playoff minute. Kings were shit with him as their number 1 option and pelicans actually had a better record without him playing. I still remember some people were claiming the Pelicans were going to be the 3rd best team in the league with their Twin Towers. Not really, huh?

Some of y'all are still crying about a lack of competition but I seem to remember Houston and Boston choking like Goldie at the gloryholes. They each had a game 7 at home and combined to shoot 10 - 80 on 3s. We deserved a Celtics/Rockets Finals. They just didn't do enough to make it happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    MAY ​being the key word there jlabia
    Way to retract and try to save face. Lol.

I don't even know why I waste my time replying to your non sense.. Non Pro broke troll...

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Cousins is a freaking bum. Goldie and others have called Paul George a loser but Cousins is the one that actually has never even played a playoff minute. Kings were shit with him as their number 1 option and pelicans actually had a better record without him playing. I still remember some people were claiming the Pelicans were going to be the 3rd best team in the league with their Twin Towers. Not really, huh?

Some of y'all are still crying about a lack of competition but I seem to remember Houston and Boston choking like Goldie at the gloryholes. They each had a game 7 at home and combined to shoot 10 - 80 on 3s. We deserved a Celtics/Rockets Finals. They just didn't do enough to make it happen.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Way to retract and try to save face. Lol.

I don't even know why I waste my time replying to your non sense.. Non Pro broke troll...
    Save face? You are so stupid. In one post you say he cost himself a lot of $$. That is a statement of certainty. But in another post you say he MAY have gotten some offers in the future. That is not a statement of certainty. You dont even understand what your own posts mean and just spew bs lol, what a tool This is probably way over your racist bigoted head but get someone to explain to you just how bad you got buried (again) sweetie.

tgetit20
    tgetit20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wild stuff. Wonder how is health is. Makes me also wonder what the Lakers plan is. They did have a meeting with Cousins, but nothing came of it. With the Rondo signing, makes me wonder if there is a Lonzo trade in the mix. Team lacks shooters.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This team would destroy the 95-96 Bulls easily. Fully loaded now.
    I’d still take Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, Harper and Phil Jackson coaching over next years Warriors.

You need to remember the Warriors only won 57 games last year and the Rockets had a good chance to beat them.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Great spot for him to rehab from injury. Warriors won't rush him back. I'm interested in seeing him in a winning environment. I won't knock him for being a loose cannon in Sac. Franchise had zero leadership or direction. The best teammate he had in those years was probably Rudy Gay. I think he just wants to win and Gstate will provide him the opportunity.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I’d still take Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, Harper and Phil Jackson coaching over next years Warriors.

You need to remember the Warriors only won 57 games last year and the Rockets had a good chance to beat them.
    You think they were trying too win regular season games? -LOL-LOL how did that work out for Houston fella? Harden basically ran out of gas every game in the western Confrence finals

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    You think they were trying too win regular season games? -LOL-LOL how did that work out for Houston fella? Harden basically ran out of gas every game in the western Confrence finals
    The Bulls went 72-10 that year, and were never pushed at all in the playoffs (won every series by at least 4-2). Of course the Warriors were trying to win games. Every NBA team tries to win games unless they are tanking for draft picks. No NBA team intentionally would not want home court advantage.

A 72-10 team, that wins the NBA Championship is a better team than a team that goes 58-24, and has to go 7 games just to scrape by a nothing Houston Rockets team.

Warriors played the Spurs first round who were trash without Leonard.
    They played another trash team in the Pelicans who were without Cousins.
    They barely beat the Rockets who had them down by 15+ points in Game 6 and Game 7, and were without CP3 in Game 7.
    And good for them they swept a Lebron team that was trash around him.

To say this team could beat Michael Jordan in his prime, on his very best team. Stop. The only way this upcoming team could ever make that statement is if they go like 77-5 in the regular season or something crazy - which they won't.

ikid2groove415

The Bulls went 72-10 that year, and were never pushed at all in the playoffs (won every series by at least 4-2). Of course the Warriors were trying to win games. Every NBA team tries to win games unless they are tanking for draft picks. No NBA team intentionally would not want home court advantage.

A 72-10 team, that wins the NBA Championship is a better team than a team that goes 58-24, and has to go 7 games just to scrape by a nothing Houston Rockets team.

They barely beat the Rockets who had them down by 15+ points in Game 6 and Game 7, and were without CP3 in Game 7.

To say this team could beat Michael Jordan in his prime, on his very best team. Stop. The only way this upcoming team could ever make that statement is if they go like 77-5 in the regular season or something crazy - which they won't.
    Enough with the long paragraph - didn’t the warriors lose when they won 73 regular season games? I’m
    Not going argue with a clown who thinks regular season is important ? What happen too Toronto this year ? And if you wanna go too injuries? If iggy wasn’t hurt - warriors in 5!!!!

ikid2groove415

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The Golden State Warriors have just traded Nick Young and a couple of draft picks for Kawhi Leonard.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The Golden State Warriors have just traded Nick Young and a couple of draft picks for Kawhi Leonard.
    Giant? Pl tell me that's a joke

ikid2groove415

I have buried your ass a few times when it comes too basketball? What are you trying to prove fella? Did Jordan ever face a player like lebron ? Best team he beat was Malone and Stockton child please - players are way bigger and athletic in today’s game

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Giant? Pl tell me that's a joke

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

That can't be true.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cousins is too big to bounce back fro this kind of injury.. too heavy.
    Won't have any spark, speed in his moves.

This will frustrate him and piss him off. Will take increasingly bad fouls..
    put team in the penalty.

this is not a big win for Warriors. Jumped the shark on this

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I just signed with golden state...one year $93.50

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Spurs want everything from the Lakers to make the Leonard trade happen.. What a joke!!!!

https://www.complex.com/sports/2018/...-kawhi-leonard

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Cousins is too big to bounce back fro this kind of injury.. too heavy.
    Won't have any spark, speed in his moves.

This will frustrate him and piss him off. Will take increasingly bad fouls..
    put team in the penalty.

this is not a big win for Warriors. Jumped the shark on this
    True

but he still gives them a body and depth from mcgeeee

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Spurs want everything from the Lakers to make the Leonard trade happen.. What a joke!!!!

https://www.complex.com/sports/2018/...-kawhi-leonard

Leonard might not be as good

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Leonard might not be as good
    Ingram and Kusma are very good promising young player.. They both are only getting better..

Lebron and the Laker organization wants to win now.. Tough call? Leonard and Lebron playing together would be ridiculous though..

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

[IMG][/IMG]

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    You whine like a little hoe. Shut the hell up.
    Maybe one day you can beat me at picking NBA games.... but until then.... know your role and shut your mouth pal.

Your rainbow technique at throwing darts at a wall don't cut it chief.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

This all started when they let Durant to the warriors

now u got Lebron on the lakers

and now warriors piling on more

why was any of this allowed

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Of course it's real.

Who do I look like, Big Business?
    I heard Big Business just got signed by the Golden State warriors.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Draymond Green is 'Professor Charles Xavier' compared to Demarcus Cousins.

Cousins wil be the same player post-injury that Isaiah Thomas post hip injury is now

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I heard Big Business just got signed by the Golden State warriors.
    He was hired to man the glory hole. It's an internship only so he's banking on the fact it's really not who you know but who you blow

First ... 4567