GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

My NBA Play Of The Day (Monday)

Knicks -1

The Knicks are coming off of a tough loss to a very good Thunder team and are looking to rebound against the Bucks. Loved the way that the new-look Knicks played. The fan base is back interested and the team seems to think they have a chance at an 8th seed. Why not? In just the first game with three key players the team played a great game with no practice under their belt. Now Rodriguez has ran the point for these guys for a little and I think D'Antoni will kick it into high gear tonight. House seems to be reacting the right way to this new oppurtunity to get more minutes and McGrady seems interested in getting a second chance. T-Mac has already stated he would be willing to take a pay cut down to $6M dollars next year if the Knicks can make a splash in the off season. That means if the Knicks wish list pans out right you can see a team of Rodriguez, LeBron, Bosh, Lee, and McGrady taking the floor next year with a solid bench. But, I'm getting off topic here. Anyway, McGrady appears to give them the go to scorer they needed and although he didn't get the clutch shots at the end of that Thunder game I think if he can continue to produce like he did for the first 3 quarters this team will be good to go.

The Bucks aren't impressive at all on the road with just 9 wins this year. Jennings is a great player but still very raw as a PG. If the Knicks do choose to run up and down the court I think a kid like Jennings will begin to speed himself up and start turning it over a bit and taking bad shots. The addition of Salmons is a good one for this team but this is a good spot to back the Knicks here. I liked what I saw from them the other night and at home as a -1 favorite against a bad road team I feel comfortable laying my money on the line.

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!
    Kirby Zhang's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this analysis and was thinking the same thing, I had Milwaukee when they were a 2 point under dog at NYthe first time around, but after seeing how they played I really think we'll need to learn some things from them tomorrow. I really love the Over on this game. Best of luck.
    Last edited by Kirby Zhang; 02-22-10 at 02:11 AM.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Yep nice writeup

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice write up hard to argue with anything you said good luck

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Zhang View Post
    I like this analysis and was thinking the same thing, I had Milwaukee when they were a 2 point under dog at home the first time around, but after seeing how they played I really think we'll need to learn some things from them tomorrow. I really love the Over on this game. Best of luck.
    Also leaning towards the over. I think the Knicks are going to be a big over team for a while until books start to give them the inflated lines. Going to look into it more in the AM.

Thanks and good luck to you guys.

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Also leaning towards the over. I think the Knicks are going to be a big over team for a while until books start to give them the inflated lines. Going to look into it more in the AM.

Thanks and good luck to you guys.

The over opened at 204, already 206.5 I really don't mind laying more juice to get to the original 204, I bought it to 203.5 seems like a lock, might be a little different in the morning, look at this kinda as a sale.. lol

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Lol. I saw that quick move from 204 to 206. Seems like over should be solid. May play 1H over, who the hell knows.

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

Lol. I saw that quick move from 204 to 206. Seems like over should be solid. May play 1H over, who the hell knows.

I took Chicago -2 as I wrote in my thread, I just used the over to hedge it just in case something retard-ando happens. lol night everyone...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

You might want to blog that, to get some points. Is that 500 words?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

356...time to bulk it up.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Line down to a PK at most places. Wonder what that means.

Patrick Adams
    Patrick Adams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure if I'm with you on that knicks play. Sure Milwaukee has only won 9 games on the road, but New York has won 12 at HOME. And the knicks are 0-5 SU in their last 5

Milwaukee

against Atlantic division opponents 10-1
    versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game 19-5
    when playing against a team with a losing record - 2nd half of the season 5-1

Guess I'm feeling MILWAUKEE on this play tonight but maybe to be safe go with the OVER...i do like that pick

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Line down to a PK at most places. Wonder what that means.
    Vegas is trying to trick people into taking MIL, because they weren't getting enough action on the Bucks at the original number. They'll test the waters at Pick, then push it back up before gametime.

kingofgamble
    kingofgamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

Dunamus
    Dunamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Nice writeup

Got 4u on em tonight

Dunamus
    Dunamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Nice writeup