ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Lol
    I’m always a few steps ahead of WOJ- take notes rookie

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Difference is Leonard can't sign with whoever he wants like LeBron and George can. It would not shock me if Leonard goes to the Celtics.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Spurs run over though

They have nothing to compete in West anymore

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Spurs run over though

They have nothing to compete in West anymore
    Feel so sorry for POP 5 championships

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I’m always a few steps ahead of WOJ- take notes rookie
    Nah, I’m good bro. I was laughing at your “inside sources” comment.

Your news isn’t breaking news or news at all for that matter. Everyone who has paid at least a small amount of attention has known before the season entered the playoffs, that Leonard wanted out of San Antonio.

Why dont you grace race us with news that is actually new and relevant? Like, damn near the whole Houston Rockets organization was in Ohio trying to recruit LeBron...how he doesn’t like Houston as a city...how he doesn’t eat Mexican food.....not something that we’ve already known from your “inside sources”.

Rookie. .

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2108

Lol it's been on espn for hours when he posted this

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Nah, I’m good bro. I was laughing at your “inside sources” comment.

Your news isn’t breaking news or news at all for that matter. Everyone who has paid at least a small amount of attention has known before the season entered the playoffs, that Leonard wanted out of San Antonio.

Why dont you grace race us with news that is actually new and relevant? Like, damn near the whole Houston Rockets organization was in Ohio trying to recruit LeBron...how he doesn’t like Houston as a city...how he doesn’t eat Mexican food.....not something that we’ve already known from your “inside sources”.

Rookie. .
    Sheeps always get rattle when LIONS TALK- move along fella

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Lol it's been on espn for hours when he posted this
    So iKid is an ESPN source?!?!

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2108

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    So iKid is an ESPN source?!?!
    Yep this confirms it

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Sheeps always get rattle when LIONS TALK- move along fella
    Alright bro. Lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

K Leonard when healthy is a hell of a player.. One of the best in the league... Most team if not all want him.. He seems a bit of a drama queen though, not alot of heart when it comes to playing thru injuries. I'd have concerns but would still love him in a Laker uniform...

Most Spurs players don't wanna leave that organization so that's another red flag there as well...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

leonard for kevin love. then cavs take guard from oklahoma or big. pray bamba falls

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    leonard for kevin love. then cavs take guard from oklahoma or big. pray bamba falls
    LOL-LOL nobody wants that stiff love - Whoever gets Leonard needs too make sure he sign long terms - but it seems like to me- him and LEFRUAD already plan something out ? Boston can give spurs the most? But if he doesn’t wanna sign there long term ? Deals DEAD- Leonard has all the POWER HERE

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21425

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Straight up that's a joke. If Cavs threw in their #8 pick, I still think no way.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    K Leonard when healthy is a hell of a player.. One of the best in the league... Most team if not all want him.. He seems a bit of a drama queen though, not alot of heart when it comes to playing thru injuries. I'd have concerns but would still love him in a Laker uniform...

Most Spurs players don't wanna leave that organization so that's another red flag there as well...
    Leonard is not worth the headache. You don't leave the Spurs because they did something wrong.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21425

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Leonard is not worth the headache. You don't leave the Spurs because they did something wrong.
    With the right team, yes he is worth it.

ikid2groove415

Leonard never been a problem ? We don’t know what happen inside ? Seems like a really quiet guy - either way when healthy easily top 5 player in the game - BEST 2 way player

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He's going after the money now.. Spurs are just about in the rebuilding faze also, they have Aldridge and an aging Pau Gasol and that's about it. Pop is a hundred years old now and showing signs of dementia.. KL is going for the max contract and endorsements in a major market..

The major marked with cap room space to afford that max contract deal is the Lakers.. I could see that happening and it makes perfect sense..

Shelf life is limited for start athletes..They are greedy and going after the pay checks while they can still run and jump these days... Loyalty to organization is out the window.. That's why Lebron will leave Cleveland again also... Jibs understands these things..

ikid2groove415

He's going after the money now.. Spurs are just about in the rebuilding faze also, they have Aldridge and an aging Pau Gasol and that's about it. Pop is a hundred years old now and showing signs of dementia.. KL is going for the max contract and endorsements in a major market..

The major marked with cap room space to afford that max contract deal is the Lakers.. I could see that happening and it makes perfect sense..

Shelf life is limited for start athletes..They are greedy and going after the pay checks while they can still run and jump these days... Loyalty to organization is out the window.. That's why Lebron will leave Cleveland again also... Jibs understands these things..
    Jibbs spurs can give him the most money fella -

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbs spurs can give him the most money fella -
    Maybe so but KL doesn't like playing for the Spurs anymore as he's been alienated with the fans base and organization with his injury last year.. Pop and him probably aren't buds either anymore.. Spurs are dead also as far as being contenders are concerned..

Leonard is walking.. We know this.. Players of this caliber do want to win and get paid.. He's coming the LA...

ikid2groove415

Maybe so but KL doesn't like playing for the Spurs anymore as he's been alienated with the fans base and organization with his injury last year.. Pop and him probably aren't buds either anymore.. Spurs are dead also as far as being contenders are concerned..

Leonard is walking.. We know this.. Players of this caliber do want to win and get paid.. He's coming the LA...
    Jibbs real reason he’s leaving San Antonio? They can’t get any free agents too go there - Him and lebron already plan this out? Warriors welcome the challenge baby ? Rather it’s Clippers or the Lakers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbs real reason he’s leaving San Antonio? They can’t get any free agents too go there - Him and lebron already plan this out? Warriors welcome the challenge baby ? Rather it’s Clippers or the Lakers
    Probably so.. Spurs not a desired destination anymore for star free agents with the core of that team retiring..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3381

Reckon we should get in on some Lakers futures bets.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I thought popovich was jesus christ...best coach ever..according to cross eyed sbr idiots

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Reckon we should get in on some Lakers futures bets.
    Already got crushed down to 7-1

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    I thought popovich was jesus christ...best coach ever..according to cross eyed sbr idiots
    no he is like any other winning coach

I win only with hall of fame players

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3381

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Already got crushed down to 7-1
    Damn so the books got a sense something might be in the works then,it was 12/1 just the other day

First 12