ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You keep showing how little you understand, are you a kid? Honestly asking

KD did not move to the bay area because its a bigger market, he moved because he was weak and couldn’t win a ring without the Warriors.

He played 9 seasons in OKC and re-signed with the Thunder. He does not need to be in the bay area for anything other than to win rings

He signed a 10 year $250,000,000 deal with Nike in 2014 while in OKC while making $25,000,000/year

Millions on tech investments thats rich

Him and Lebron led the league in endorsements every year from OKC and Cleveland

Shove that up your pickle pipe
    Just look at your first post? See how dumb you look? Stay in OKC and be ringless? B2b champs and b2b Finals MVP

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

I'm guessing you're way off but who knows

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3692

Kracken is on cheap drugs lately?

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Okc???? No...hell no like many have already said who the wants to live there??? And i cant imagine bron/westbrook bein a good combo

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Lavar has 0 control or input on Lakers organization

Philly is the sports capital right now, can pay LeBron tons, and has promising talent along with smooth 3-point shooters with LBJ loves

pelicans probably don’t make sense

You say nobody wants to live in philly - well nobody wants to live in fukkin Oklahoma! And LBJ knows Melo sucks and is well beyond his prime. Doubt LBJ wants to play with ball hog Russ, who’s not a real winner. And PG13 could follow LBJ somewhere else, depending on where he goes.
    Or Cleveland

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

SBR Pro Tip: If you think a thread is really stupid and you are about to mash your keyboard into dust commenting on how stupid it is, maybe you are the stupid one.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    how many times do i have to say this..?

76ers.
    wont work. embid and simmons need the ball 24.7

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Just look at your first post? See how dumb you look? Stay in OKC and be ringless? B2b champs and b2b Finals MVP
    So what exactly does being in a big market bring KD? He was already max contract in okc, he signed his $250,000,000 nike deal in OKC and the last “big” market team to win an NBA championship was the Dallas Mavs, I think they were #5... the biggest markets are obviously LA and NYC, followed by Chicago, Toronto, Dallas and Philly, a combined 1 championship since 2011 and it was Dallas....

The Warriors are a mid market team at #8 or #9, the Spurs are #25, the Heat are #17 and the Cavs are #20

Those mid to small market teams, they’ve won the last 7 championships

KD never chose GS because it was a big market team because a.) it’s not and b.) being i a big market doesnt mean shit in terms of winnig rings, endorsements or bigger contracts, and i just showed you all of that

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Lavar has 0 control or input on Lakers organization

Philly is the sports capital right now, can pay LeBron tons, and has promising talent along with smooth 3-point shooters with LBJ loves

pelicans probably don’t make sense

You say nobody wants to live in philly - well nobody wants to live in fukkin Oklahoma! And LBJ knows Melo sucks and is well beyond his prime. Doubt LBJ wants to play with ball hog Russ, who’s not a real winner. And PG13 could follow LBJ somewhere else, depending on where he goes.
    100% true (I hope!) but you'd be naive to think anyone signing on with the Lakers doesn't have that shit show at least in some part on their mind. Honestly think that big mouth is the only reason LeBron doesn't sign with them, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would take kindly to Ball senior saying his son would of won (insert game here) especially if it's a big one, you know he'll have some comment.

Even if they sign Paul George and LBJ that team is getting home playoffs, probably past first round, maybe past semis and then done in a sweep if they got to the WCF.

The Kraken

Houston just took GS 7 and lost

Guess its time the W’s go after CP3 and get him to give a huge discount in exchange for a ring

CP3, Durant, Curry, Thompson, Green

I

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Kraken with the burial....carry on

and yes...SF is the only place you can live to make money on tech investments.....
    Only burial here is OP

OKC lololololololol

Post your RN salary schedule for Oklahoma clown lol

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I didn't read thru all this, but did someone suggest that Kevin Durant signed with the GSW so he could get information on tech companies and bolster his investments?

Mind you, this is a man who changed high schools 3 times and left college after a semester..... not exactly Elon Musk, and surely not handling his own money.

NBA is a global product, with world appeal. Durant makes more cash from endorsements than contracts and frankly, obtains more endorsements by playing in the Olympics and staying out of trouble than by choosing a city.

The rings are nice, but he would be just as wealthy in Portland or Minneapolis... he just wouldn't have rings.

Lebron wants rings, he will stay in the east and he will be on Boston or Washington next year.

Strong rumors Boston sends Kyrie to the Wolves, Wolves ship Teague and 1st rounder to Atl, Atl ships picks to Boston.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I didn't read thru all this, but did someone suggest that Kevin Durant signed with the GSW so he could get information on tech companies and bolster his investments?

Mind you, this is a man who changed high schools 3 times and left college after a semester..... not exactly Elon Musk, and surely not handling his own money.

NBA is a global product, with world appeal. Durant makes more cash from endorsements than contracts and frankly, obtains more endorsements by playing in the Olympics and staying out of trouble than by choosing a city.

The rings are nice, but he would be just as wealthy in Portland or Minneapolis... he just wouldn't have rings.

Lebron wants rings, he will stay in the east and he will be on Boston or Washington next year.

Strong rumors Boston sends Kyrie to the Wolves, Wolves ship Teague and 1st rounder to Atl, Atl ships picks to Boston.
    Nobody ever said Durant went to GSW for tech companies - OP gets humiliated making this dumb thread then changes subject-

ikid2groove415

So what exactly does being in a big market bring KD? He was already max contract in okc, he signed his $250,000,000 nike deal in OKC and the last “big” market team to win an NBA championship was the Dallas Mavs, I think they were #5... the biggest markets are obviously LA and NYC, followed by Chicago, Toronto, Dallas and Philly, a combined 1 championship since 2011 and it was Dallas....

The Warriors are a mid market team at #8 or #9, the Spurs are #25, the Heat are #17 and the Cavs are #20

Those mid to small market teams, they’ve won the last 7 championships

KD never chose GS because it was a big market team because a.) it’s not and b.) being i a big market doesnt mean shit in terms of winnig rings, endorsements or bigger contracts, and i just showed you all of that
    Its obvious the Bay Area is a better place too live then OKC- of course his number 1
    Reason was basketball? When did I say it wasn’t clown? 1.better basketball team 2. Better place too live

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Kraken with the burial....carry on

and yes...SF is the only place you can live to make money on tech investments.....
    Once again wrong ? Anyone can invest in a company once it’s gone public and big - money is made when it’s at the early stages call start ups - you think someone living back east knew about Uber in 2009-2010?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Once again wrong ? Anyone can invest in a company once it’s gone public and big - money is made when it’s at the early stages call start ups - you think someone living back east knew about Uber in 2009-2010?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Uber 1) private and 2) founded by 2 guys who were already multi-millionaires?

What would it matter if Wall Street money was involved or not....thou I assure you that both founders have an East coast presence always searching for money and investments, regardless of where they live or were born...it's just how it works when you're trying to build and protect wealth- otherwise there is no other State better at eating away at your wealth than CA.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Uber 1) private and 2) founded by 2 guys who were already multi-millionaires?

What would it matter if Wall Street money was involved or not....thou I assure you that both founders have an East coast presence always searching for money and investments, regardless of where they live or were born...it's just how it works when you're trying to build and protect wealth- otherwise there is no other State better at eating away at your wealth than CA.
    Irrelevant what your saying - a lot this tech nerds aren’t from the Bay Area - 1 guy is from LA- hard to hear about this start ups if you don’t live regional - auctually most start up fail - but the guys that invested in Uber is living large

The Kraken

Nobody ever said Durant went to GSW for tech companies - OP gets humiliated making this dumb thread then changes subject-

You’re all over the place and somehow still nowhere near the right answer

You brought up his tech investments, not me, and thats absolutey a joke of an argument.

He was getting $50,000,000/year in okc and you’re talking about a few start ups that he’s invested in that havent done shit but lose $$$

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Only burial here is OP

OKC lololololololol

Post your RN salary schedule for Oklahoma clown lol
    The biggest burial here are the clowns like yoursef that bit

I dont give a fukk which team it is, futile to guess and argue

OKC salary fluctuated between $48,000 and $101,000

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

I know OKC is in your blood but the smart $ says LA for Labrona...

5 DIMES 6/16
    NBA Props Basketball Money Line
    NBA - Trades & Signings
    Lebron James plays for Lakers in his first NBA game of 2018/19 season, includes preseason
    Sat 9/1 32001 Lebron first game 2018/19 is with LAL -175
    12:00PM 32002 Lebron first game not with Lakers +135

Lebron James plays for Thunder in his first NBA game of 2018/19 season, includes preseason
    Sat 9/1 32043 Lebron first game 2018/19 is with OKC +10000
    12:00PM 32044 Lebron first game not with Thunder -999999

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Lakers it is! Kawhi, PG, and Lebron on board soon. Young guys shipped off to SA for Leonard, Lakers fill in the rest.

The Kraken

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Lakers it is! Kawhi, PG, and Lebron on board soon. Young guys shipped off to SA for Leonard, Lakers fill in the rest.
    Ball to the Spurs would be awesome

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Another dumb comment - San Francisco/Bay Area is the 4th largest market in America - KD is making millions on tech investments
    it doesn t compare to houston-galveston. Houston tried to annex galveston which wouldof made them the biggest city in the u.s. but galveston beat it in court.

chico2663

Kracken , I respect you but evidently you never been to okla. My niece graduated from o.u 2 years ago and last time I will ever go there. Certain parts of the state the air about kills you.

Now my take on it is he comes to houston to join Paul and harden. Or he talks Paul and deandre jordan to join him in l.a. If he goes to the west.Ball and his idiot father will get the boot. Otherwise he is going somewhere in the east. I think they could trade the big white stiff to the clippers for jordan draft young from oklahoma. Get a player that will play for the exception to get that ring.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Kracken , I respect you but evidently you never been to okla. My niece graduated from o.u 2 years ago and last time I will ever go there. Certain parts of the state the air about kills you.

Now my take on it is he comes to houston to join Paul and harden. Or he talks Paul and deandre jordan to join him in l.a. If he goes to the west.Ball and his idiot father will get the boot. Otherwise he is going somewhere in the east. I think they could trade the big white stiff to the clippers for jordan draft young from oklahoma. Get a player that will play for the exception to get that ring.
    Interesting. I mean, cant be as bad as you say, KD was there 8 years, Westbrook been there 8 years, Paul George and Melo are there. Ibaka, Harden and Reggie Jackson played there multiple years.

So Im struggling to find what is so bad.

I read an article about OKC once, seems like a good place to live

chico2663

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave chico2663 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Self-indulgent opioid troll humor.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

guess nobody hammered krakens pick with okc up to +12000 now

32029 Lebron first game 2018/19 is with OKC +12000
    32030 Lebron first game not with Thunder -999999

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Lakers make no sense, Lavar doeant want LBJ stealing the spotlight so be wont be joining the Lakeshow

76’ers make no sense because nobody wants to live in Philly

The Pelicans make no sense because The fukking Pelicans

Only OKC can compete with the Warriors, lebron and Melo are pretty good buds, he’ll get more production out of Melo. They’ll have 4 Hall of Famers all in their prime playing together

The unstoppable force meets the immovable object
    3 hall of famers in their prime. Melo is a HOFer but NOT in his prime. he's washed up. He's done.

The Kraken

I meant Steven Adams

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

I meant Steven Adams
    Wooooaaahhhh Kraker No way man. steven adams really???

The Kraken

The thread was a joke, LBJ aint going to okc and steven adams isnt going to the HOF

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Homie don't play dat

First 123 Last